Test - E Cycle. Help with HCG

skeyediver

Member
Hello everyone.
I am 43, 5'10" 218Lbs 14" BF.

I'm done doing PH's and now want to move to AAS.

So here is my current (1st) AAS cycle that I am planning.
Week 1-14 250mg x 2/week Monday/Thursday
Week 3-14 Aromasin @12.5 EOD and bump up to 25 EOD is symptoms arise. (I am prone to gyno)
Cycle assist by AI
Livercare
Fish Oil
CoQ10
Glucosamine & another joint repair sup that has been helping my joints.

As far as HGC goes, I would like some recommendations on how I should do it.
Here is a reply that I got from someone when I asked if I need to use it.
=========================================================
Dear sir,
HCG is a must if age is over 35 - 40 and if cycle is longer than 12 weeks.
HCG in such case will help to avoid balls shrinkage and is used each 4th week of the cycle at 250-500IU.
===================================================================================
Please give me your input on what you think.

PCT.. Start at week 17
I will be taking all the on cycle supplements through PCT.
Will continue to use Aromasin at same on cycle dose through week 18 then week 19 I will taper off.
Clomid.
Day 1 – Clomid 150mg - in three divided doses.
Day 2 - Clomid 100mg - in two divided doses
Following 10 days – Clomid 50mg - before bed
Following 10 days – Clomid 50mg - before bed.

Please let me know what you think of the cycle and especially what you would suggest for HGC.

Thanks in advance for your response(s)
 
Start PC at week 16, 2 weeks after last injection.

Aromasin is quite strong, not as strong as letro... but id dose it at every 3 days.. But then again you are prone to gyno so you area actually best keeping it at eod.
Id add in tamoxifen with your PCT too. Climbed and Nolva work vey well together and i always use them personally.

Clomid is very high, I personally run it at 50/50/25/12.5, good to taper off.
anything over 50 makes a lot of people emotional lol.

So PCT would be good at:
Clomid: 50/50/25/12.5
Nolva: 40/40/20/10
 
I said week 17 because it would be the beginning of the 3rd week after last dose. That would give me 2 weeks off prior to starting. But, to be exact, yeah... it would actually be like Thursday in the 16th week.
Can you explain using Colmid/Nolva together? I hear mixed reviews all the time on this. The clomid is high but just for the first 2 days. I do okay with 100 for a day or 2. I may change the dosage though. Thanks for the input.

I am really looking for more input on HCG dosing. Any ideas?
 
You could do 250 iu's MWF or EOD weeks 4-12. Or while the esters clear 1000-2000 iu's every couple days. I like running it throughout the cycle. Some guys like Rich Pianna swear by blasting it prior to pct.
 
Thanks for the input. I may just have to get more. I only bought 5000iu because I would going to do 500iu/w on week 4 & 8 then 500iu/w week 12,13-14-15 and start PCT on week 16. I am not really worried about the size of my testes as I am married and wife is fine with it during cycle. I just want to make sure they perform as they should at the end of cycle/during PCT. You think this would be an issue? I just don't want to have to purchase anymore HCG at the moment. If I don't get more how would you use 5000iu in this 14 week cycle?
 
Absolutely. I felt just amazing on dbol. A lot of bloat but run an AI and watch your sodium and you'll be fine.
 
That's what I was thinking. I was thinking of 40mg ed for 4 weeks.
10 mg in morning, 20 pre-workout, and 10 a few hours after workout. At least that is what I was thinking.
 
Sounds great.... I like to try and run orals longer but your other gear will be starting to peak, so 40 for 4 should be fine.
 
Hey OP, did you have any issue finding hcg?? Thats the last thing I need before I start my cycle, which is quite similar to yours.
 
Back
Top