Test E Cycle Help/Opinions wanted!?

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Okay so I was looking into taking my first cycle ever and decided I think I wanna take Test E because from research seems to be one of the first newbie cycles to do.
Okay so here are some of my stats.
Height: 5 foot 6
Weight: 189. (Just dropped down from 202lbs from Jan. 2nd though. So I can gain easily.)
Training: 7 days a week. (Sat. & Sun. Are low intensity days)
Diet: 2700 Calories a day. (Cuz I am cutting atm remember that)
Protein:255g
Carbs:220(Carb Cycling also. 3 days low carb. About down to 100 and up it back up and repeat.)
Fat:71

If y'all need to know more stats just let me know.

My question is what should I be taking with this cycle to have the best results and not any Gyno if that occurs. And so forth. Like the best PCT? AI? And anything else? I've read a lot, just would like some opinions.
And I'm under the impression I should be taking about 500mg/week of Test. So I'll be doing that.
ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP. Thank you!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exemestane or Arimidex as your AI.
Need Clomid for PCT.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont have to, but Id recommend splitting your 500 into two weekly pins.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Also some say to have nolva also for pct. But you're just doing the test so Clomid only should be ok as long as you stay on top of your ai through the cycle

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Also some say to have nolva also for pct. But you're just doing the test so Clomid only should be ok as long as you stay on top of your ai through the cycle
Would I be a bad thing if I took it tho? Nolva?
Also I've seen people talk about a HCG now that idk what it is? Should I look into it or no?

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Okay so it says I need to get it prescribed to get Arimidex? Lol