Test E and Proviron, maybe LGD too Recomp? (From Cutting cals into surplus cals)

lamalift

Awards
Anyone ever tried Ramping up from cutting calories into slight surplus cals for a recomp? Currently at about 180 lbs at 5'8 and 13% bodyfat ish. Wanted to get back down to 12% like I was a few weeks ago before starting my next lean bulk so was thinking of doing first 2 weeks of cycle in cutting calories waiting for test E to kick in in diet calories to drop another 5-6 lbs on 2200 cals then up calories by 200 per week throughout the rest of the 10 week cycle until I hit about 3000 calories and keep it flat there.

Have been on Ostarine 25mg the past 8 weeks and proviron 50mg ED as of 3 weeks ago, the proviron is insanely potent **** and has made my libido and vascularity already both increase. Did my first pin of Test this morning, 175 mg, will be doing twice a week.

Test E 350 mg per week
Proviron 50 mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 mg twice a week on injection days

IF I add LGD I could do either 5 mg or 10 mg a day. Have had good experience with it in past but ran solo, not with test so I don't know.

Goal is to purely recomp, add about 8-10 lbs of muscle mass and be proportionally leaner due to not adding much fat.

Critique? I have ran one 500mg a week test cycle in past, dirty bulked and gained over 25 lbs and had to drop dose to 400 on week 8 as estro was too much of a BISH to me.

Any input is greatly welcomed!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test E 350 mg per week
Proviron 50 mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 mg twice a week on injection days
Nutrition is key, not so much which sarm to take.
My guess is, you could skip the exemestane. Proviron at 50mg/d should take care of e2 from 350mg test/w.
Why bother with sarms? Personally, I favor 40-50mg t-bol/d as a addition for a recomp with virtually no sides -or anavar at 50-60mg.

lamalift

Awards
I agree fully especially after that dirty bulk I did, gear is not the determination of results but diet. I was thinking of avoiding AI as well but figured just 12.5 twice a week couldn't be that bad since I know some people not even on test can run low dose exam without crashing E2, could drop it to 6.25 as well.

I'm weary of adding orals just due to the liver toxicity although I do have 100 20mg anavar tabs on hand right now

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree fully especially after that dirty bulk I did, gear is not the determination of results but diet. I was thinking of avoiding AI as well but figured just 12.5 twice a week couldn't be that bad since I know some people not even on test can run low dose exam without crashing E2, could drop it to 6.25 as well.

I'm weary of adding orals just due to the liver toxicity although I do have 100 20mg anavar tabs on hand right now
Go for 40mg var (2x20). Its the less toxic oral with the best bang. LGD is not as harmless as you may think, in some people harsh on the liver too. I would entirely skip AI until its needed.

lamalift

Awards
Go for 40mg var (2x20). Its the less toxic oral with the best bang. LGD is not as harmless as you may think, in some people harsh on the liver too. I would entirely skip AI until its needed.
I really want to, but I know that I will being having a few drinks several times over the next month leading up until May (unavoidable - event/ "career" type stuff hard to explain but can't be avoided really) and already hate the fact that I will be drinking at all on test and proviron.

I know that will be a very unpopular thing to say and the whole "can't give up booze shouldn't be cycling" will be dropped, and I agree, but know it will happen

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to, but I know that I will being having a few drinks several times over the next month leading up until May (unavoidable - event/ "career" type stuff hard to explain but can't be avoided really) and already hate the fact that I will be drinking at all on test and proviron.

I know that will be a very unpopular thing to say and the whole "can't give up booze shouldn't be cycling" will be dropped, and I agree, but know it will happen
Nah... var is no s-drol. Have some drinks with it. I would be more worried having drinks on LGD. Seriously.

lamalift

Awards
Nah... var is no s-drol. Have some drinks with it. I would be more worried having drinks on LGD. Seriously.
I've read about that: here's an excerpt from a study I found: AST and ALT levels both rose.... but liver function or size were both not impacted. Interesting

"A possible concern associated with oxandrolone administration is an increase in liver enzymes, a phenomenon that has been described also by other groups.22,50 During our study period, oxandrolone significantly increased serum AST and ALT, which occurred 2 to 3 weeks after oxandrolone treatment was started. Serum AST and ALT are normally considered markers for hepatic damage, and therefore, one may suggest that oxandrolone cause some degree of liver damage; however, we further showed that oxandrolone decreased hepatic acute phase protein concentration whereas it increased constitutive hepatic protein concentration. This indicates an improved hepatic homeostasis and protein production by the liver. This finding was also shown by Thomas and colleagues.51 We also showed that liver size and weight was not significantly different between controls and oxandrolone patients, which indicates that oxandrolone did not cause hepatomegaly. It furthermore appears that oxandrolone did not cause major hepatic damage. We measured serum IGF-I, IGFBP-3, and GH, all of which are mainly synthesized in the liver52 and found no significant difference between controls and oxandrolone-treated patients. These data indicate that liver function maintains intact with the use of oxandrolone, but we suggest that the elevation of liver enzymes should be monitored during the treatment period with oxandrolone."

Maybe I can use some Phenibut on those days and still get social effect and only limit myself to constantly holding a drink so I don't need several

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read about that: here's an excerpt from a study I found: AST and ALT levels both rose.... but liver function or size were both not impacted. Interesting

"A possible concern associated with oxandrolone administration is an increase in liver enzymes, a phenomenon that has been described also by other groups.22,50 During our study period, oxandrolone significantly increased serum AST and ALT, which occurred 2 to 3 weeks after oxandrolone treatment was started. Serum AST and ALT are normally considered markers for hepatic damage, and therefore, one may suggest that oxandrolone cause some degree of liver damage; however, we further showed that oxandrolone decreased hepatic acute phase protein concentration whereas it increased constitutive hepatic protein concentration. This indicates an improved hepatic homeostasis and protein production by the liver. This finding was also shown by Thomas and colleagues.51 We also showed that liver size and weight was not significantly different between controls and oxandrolone patients, which indicates that oxandrolone did not cause hepatomegaly. It furthermore appears that oxandrolone did not cause major hepatic damage. We measured serum IGF-I, IGFBP-3, and GH, all of which are mainly synthesized in the liver52 and found no significant difference between controls and oxandrolone-treated patients. These data indicate that liver function maintains intact with the use of oxandrolone, but we suggest that the elevation of liver enzymes should be monitored during the treatment period with oxandrolone."

Maybe I can use some Phenibut on those days and still get social effect and only limit myself to constantly holding a drink so I don't need several
Man, just do var and have a few drinks at the weekend.
Your insecurity hurts my brain.
May I fuel your paranoia?
-How do you know your var is var? Its VERY often faked -and is winstrol (its harder on the liver)
-maybe your test has other chemicals in it, that could be detrimental?

I use gear for about 2 years. Do I have drinks at the weekend? Yes. Is my liver as fresh as yours? No, I'm almost 51.
I got blood tests. After dropping orals, it took me about 3-4 weeks to be in normal range with ALT/AST -mostly without using TUDCA. With Tudca, 2 weeks.
I would be concerned if your oral is something other than proviron -or var and the dosage is HIGH, Like 50mg+ D-bol/anadrol or 100mg/d winstrol.

IF you use Tudca, use it after the night out. Using it before drinking is bad for your liver, look up studies. Also, Tudca's is dosage dependent. If you take it to help your liver, go higher, like 750mg - 2gr x day.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, just do var and have a few drinks at the weekend.
Your insecurity hurts my brain.
May I fuel your paranoia?
-How do you know your var is var? Its VERY often faked -and is winstrol (its harder on the liver)
-maybe your test has other chemicals in it, that could be detrimental?

I use gear for about 2 years. Do I have drinks at the weekend? Yes. Is my liver as fresh as yours? No, I'm almost 51.
I got blood tests. After dropping orals, it took me about 3-4 weeks to be in normal range with ALT/AST -mostly without using TUDCA. With Tudca, 2 weeks.
I would be concerned if your oral is something other than proviron -or var and the dosage is HIGH, Like 50mg+ D-bol/anadrol or 100mg/d winstrol.

IF you use Tudca, use it after the night out. Using it before drinking is bad for your liver, look up studies. Also, Tudca's is dosage dependent. If you take it to help your liver, go higher, like 750mg - 2gr x day.
Hold on. Tudca is bad for you’re liver when!!?

I’m just finishing some orals and been using OL cycle support (contains TUDCA with other things) and was guna keep running it after with my test for its health benefits... not sure now

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy, I don’t even notice provi one bit at 50mg.

It would show its handiwork on bloods and in the final results of the cycle though. Just not any extra feeling for me.

Been on it for the first time in some years for about a week now. Same as I remember. Basically, nothing special, very expensive, BUT it does definitely make the dose of whatever steroids more potent.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hold on. Tudca is bad for you’re liver when!!?

I’m just finishing some orals and been using OL cycle support (contains TUDCA with other things) and was guna keep running it after with my test for its health benefits... not sure now
If you take it with or before the toxic substance, it seems to make things much worse. Fast.

I just use nac, you can take it whenever. I haven’t figured out the tudca timing enough to make it work for me. If anything it’s worse with tudca for me.

Glutathione shots though... those were the **** back in the day when I could get them.

lamalift

Awards
Crazy, I don’t even notice provi one bit at 50mg.

It would show its handiwork on bloods and in the final results of the cycle though. Just not any extra feeling for me.

Been on it for the first time in some years for about a week now. Same as I remember. Basically, nothing special, very expensive, BUT it does definitely make the dose of whatever steroids more potent.
Hmm. that's interesting! You are obviously much much more experienced than me, and this may be an asinine question but you're sure your proviron isn't underdosed? Even adding mine in at 25 to a cruise dose before upping to 50 every day I was already noticing small improvements and 50 made a night and day difference to test only in forms of vascularity, drier look and libido/mood.

I guess another thing to consider is maybe how noticeable it is depending on what you're running, ie proviron not very noticeable at all if on a gram of other gear per week but noticeable if added to only 200 mg test etc. Unless you're running test only at a moderate dose in which case I'm just dead wrong haha and it chalks up to A: dosing/purity B: placebo C: people's bodies reacting differently to the same compounds or D: all of the above

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmm. that's interesting! You are obviously much much more experienced than me, and this may be an asinine question but you're sure your proviron isn't underdosed? Even adding mine in at 25 to a cruise dose before upping to 50 every day I was already noticing small improvements and 50 made a night and day difference to test only in forms of vascularity, drier look and libido/mood.

I guess another thing to consider is maybe how noticeable it is depending on what you're running, ie proviron not very noticeable at all if on a gram of other gear per week but noticeable if added to only 200 mg test etc. Unless you're running test only at a moderate dose in which case I'm just dead wrong haha and it chalks up to A: dosing/purity B: placebo C: people's bodies reacting differently to the same compounds or D: all of the above

Yeah, I’m on about a gram of other hormones...

Taken by itself, yes, proviron has a bit of a feel good effect, much like dhea.

Except it’s more potent as an androgen.

It’s just not something I notice easily.

lamalift

Awards
Yeah, I’m on about a gram of other hormones...

Taken by itself, yes, proviron has a bit of a feel good effect, much like dhea.

Except it’s more potent as an androgen.

It’s just not something I notice easily.
That makes sense. Thanks for the replies dude, very helpful I appreciate it