Test E and Equipose planning

Tdubber

Awards
im in the early stages of planning a Testosterone Enanthate and equipose cycle.. basically it looks as follows:
weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week
weeks 1-12 Equipose 250mg/week
weeks 1-17 Vitamin B6 200mg/day
Nolvadex will be kept on hand in case of signs of gyno come up but my pct is clomid dosed at 300mg 1st day after 2 weeks of last injection then 100 mg for 13 days following that, then 2wks at 50mg

main questions are
1. Would it be better to run test E with an oral like dbol as a kick start for the first 4 weeks instead of the equipose completely?
2. I've read about HcG and how it is used during cycles but could someone give me and example with this cycle and would i change my pct if I used it

thanks in advance

Tdubber

Awards
oh and im runnin cycle support support throughout as well as post cycle support during pct...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
im in the early stages of planning a Testosterone Enanthate and equipose cycle.. basically it looks as follows:
weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week
weeks 1-12 Equipose 250mg/week
weeks 1-17 Vitamin B6 200mg/day
Nolvadex will be kept on hand in case of signs of gyno come up but my pct is clomid dosed at 300mg 1st day after 2 weeks of last injection then 100 mg for 13 days following that, then 2wks at 50mg

main questions are
1. Would it be better to run test E with an oral like dbol as a kick start for the first 4 weeks instead of the equipose completely?
2. I've read about HcG and how it is used during cycles but could someone give me and example with this cycle and would i change my pct if I used it

thanks in advance

Run a longer cycle. EQ for like 12 - 14 weeks. Up the dose on it too, like 400mg. You need to run Test 2 weeks longer than the EQ as it takes quite some time for the esters to clear.

Oral = your choice. But start the EQ from the get go.

B6= be careful, It can cause numbness of the skin. I would only use it if you start to get prolactin based gyno then cut it out again. Cabergoline is another option.

HCG= Google for 'Swale's HCG Protocol" I can't link to it, as it's on another board.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Definitely run the EQ atleast 12 weeks...also 250 i too low...400 - 500 minimum...hell I never felt anything from the EQ under 800...Also either run an oral to kickstart the cycle or frontload the test/eq.

Tdubber

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys!
This is my first cycle of injectables so I wasn't sure about the doses that's why they're on the low side.. Also wanted to keep the compounds simple in case sides pop up at least i'll have a feeling where they're coming from...
So what would you think of test E dosed sundays and wednesdays at 250 mg each and EQ Mondays and Thursdays at 250mg too...
Also should I kickstart with orals or frontload in your opinion? Any experience with these?
And X i read that article so HCG, if the above dosing is followed, 250IU twice a week... but when?

Tdubber

Awards
Oh and would SD be ok to kickstart with? I honestly have no clue.. guess i got some readin to do haha

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
The timing of the HCG doesn't much matter as long as the shots are evenly spaced out. On second thought, don't frontload or take an oral. Since this is your first cycle just stick to the two injectable compounds and learn how your body reacts.

Why not do the shots on the same days? I'd mix the EQ and Test in the same pin and shoot mondays and thursdays...hell I'd probably only shoot once a week.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
The timing of the HCG doesn't much matter as long as the shots are evenly spaced out. On second thought, don't frontload or take an oral. Since this is your first cycle just stick to the two injectable compounds and learn how your body reacts.

Why not do the shots on the same days? I'd mix the EQ and Test in the same pin and shoot mondays and thursdays...hell I'd probably only shoot once a week.

Agreed.