Test e/ anadrol 50... What to expect?

swollz

Active Member
So ran prop and mast.... Waited awhile... Did a sust and tren blend... Now I'm tring the old school stack of 500 test e and 50ed of anadrol... Day 3 Feeling great pumps and no side effects... I know the test isn't hitting yet but libido seems ok from last night... So what do ya think? 10-15 lbs... ? High protien diet I will try to incorporate with every meal as well as carbs clean 185lbs 5'10" %12 bf at start... Also running anti e eod...
 
What to expect.... What to expect is 100% up to you.

Could be 5 could be 20... But a lot of it will be water, that's 1 thing that for sure. How long you planning to stay on the drol?
 
I'm loving it!! Thinking about rolling the dbols after drols but gotta say this is good cycle
 
Back
Top