Test E 300mg per week... No libido...

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I have zero libido and energy is nothing in the background.

The only thing I've noticed 3 weeks in is the mind things that bothered me before are irrelevant now.

Anxiety gone...Low self worth not really there...Etc

However no libido, good sense of well being and hardly any energy... Sleep isn't good either.

Not sure why others seem to be like..

They feel amazing from test... Great energy...I can't say that I feel I can train any harder than when I was natty.

It feels like more effort tbh....

The stuff is legit as far as I know..

My nuts have shrunk which suggests whatever I'm injecting is shutting me down.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have zero libido and energy is nothing in the background.

The only thing I've noticed 3 weeks in is the mind things that bothered me before are irrelevant now.

Anxiety gone...Low self worth not really there...Etc

However no libido, good sense of well being and hardly any energy... Sleep isn't good either.

Not sure why others seem to be like..

They feel amazing from test... Great energy...I can't say that I feel I can train any harder than when I was natty.

It feels like more effort tbh....

The stuff is legit as far as I know..

My nuts have shrunk which suggests whatever I'm injecting is shutting me down.
You probably won't know your answers until you get blood work done.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
You probably won't know your answers until you get blood work done.
I'm going to get it checked definitely...

I ordered some Cabergoline anyway..Going to try a bit to see..AI made me feel worse the other week but who knows.. I'm betting Prolactin is too high

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you at 15 days or 21 days in because you could count either number as being 3 weeks in. If you are using test e or c you might need to give it more time but like renew said blood work is the only way to know. Pre mid and post pct blood work is something everyone starting out needs to be doing or you'll mess yourself up and just be a nother person giving steroids a bad name.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Estrogen can be a real fukin pain in the a$$ to dial in. Too high, or too low, libido can go to sh1t. You really have to hit the sweet spot with it. And the sweet spot can vary depending on how much other AAS you're taking....and for some people the sweet spot is a wide range, for others it's narrow.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Are you at 15 days or 21 days in because you could count either number as being 3 weeks in. If you are using test e or c you might need to give it more time but like renew said blood work is the only way to know. Pre mid and post pct blood work is something everyone starting out needs to be doing or you'll mess yourself up and just be a nother person giving steroids a bad name.
Now I'm 4 weeks in from first jab and one day...

But with the blood tests... What would I have to do differently if they showed my ai too or too low? Come off juice or correct it?

I mean I'm still doing to do the same pct no matter what regardless of my other hormones being out of whack?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I'm 4 weeks in from first jab and one day...

But with the blood tests... What would I have to do differently if they showed my ai too or too low? Come off juice or correct it?

I mean I'm still doing to do the same pct no matter what regardless of my other hormones being out of whack?
I recently got bloods last week after being 4 weeks in on 300 test and 200 mast. My mind always messes with me on cycle thinking my estrogen is high and here comes gyno. Total test was 1800 plus and my estrogen was 32. I immediately relaxed and realized I had everything dialed in. Bloodwork eliminates the guessing game.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I recently got bloods last week after being 4 weeks in on 300 test and 200 mast. My mind always messes with me on cycle thinking my estrogen is high and here comes gyno. Total test was 1800 plus and my estrogen was 32. I immediately relaxed and realized I had everything dialed in. Bloodwork eliminates the guessing game.
Did you pay?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...out of pocket. Private MD labs. I use them for my non insurance bloodwork

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get it for free once a year. Out of pocket 2x after throughout. For test and estrogen cost me 80 something bucks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm in UK so want to get it done free.. I'm not paying
Just a heads up, if your talking about using your insurance for bloods on cycle, and a bunch of stuff is out of range. It's a red flag to the insurance company and may co.e back to bite you in the ass. $100 bucks private lab can get you everything you need to know.

At least on this side of the ocean that can happen.

Has there been any changes since your initial post?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Just a heads up, if your talking about using your insurance for bloods on cycle, and a bunch of stuff is out of range. It's a red flag to the insurance company and may co.e back to bite you in the ass. $100 bucks private lab can get you everything you need to know.

At least on this side of the ocean that can happen.

Has there been any changes since your initial post?
We have free health care here I mean so I can me open with my Dr from the start I've been told without it jeopardising anything?

No change at the moment.

I've got back acne though and trying to control it

Any tips?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Sounds like you have no clue what you are doing.
Also "not paying" putting a price on health... :rolleyes:
I'll pay if it's the only option.

I'm having bloods done again soon anyway for my liver and kidneys due to the anti seizure medication I'm on..Liver values are slightly high... Taking Tudca now and feel much better.

Do you live in the UK? If so have you spoken to your Dr to get your bloods done?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We have free health care here I mean so I can me open with my Dr from the start I've been told without it jeopardising anything?

No change at the moment.

I've got back acne though and trying to control it

Any tips?
Smaller more frequent injections, shower 2x day morning and post workout or any time after sweating. Use something that exfoliates the skin, you can buy a salisilic acid body wash. Always go to bed with a clean cotton T-shirt on. Change out of dirty sweaty clothes ASAP.

Basically try your hardest to always keep your skin clean.