Unanswered Test E - 10 Weeks?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is ten weeks long enough to reap the gains from an enanthate cycle - alongside an oral for the first 4-8 weeks? Or will the results be disappointing?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No. 4 weeks of gains from the oral, another 6 from the test where it’s noticeably working. I think that’s fantastic plus you’ll recover more easily.
Prop is always an option but I imagine you’re asking bc you have E already on hand and don’t want to get more.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No. 4 weeks of gains from the oral, another 6 from the test where it’s noticeably working. I think that’s fantastic plus you’ll recover more easily.
Prop is always an option but I imagine you’re asking bc you have E already on hand and don’t want to get more.
Yeah, goal is to maintain functional hpta for as long as possible and not require trt until closer to 50's ideally, thus the ten week cutoff.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
50s, you’re silly.
Kidding, good luck bro. After this one, I’d like prop better, then you can get results for 7 weeks instead of 6 with a 2 week shorter cycle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Test E at 16 to 20..thats just me. Prop is better for 10. Either with an oral for 4 to 6 is fine..good luck.