test/decca for first cycle or Test only then later decca only??

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
You need much more education. And your buddy is not very bright.

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
at 160 u should just be eating and lifting. but dont be an idiot and do reasearch sicne ur main concern is ****ing urself up im srry but ur gonna. u didnt even specify what ester of test or deca ud be using. and never run decca standalone... ever heard of decca dick. if not it sucks

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
Think i should just do a Test-e only cycle 500mg a week, while taking arimidex as AI and using clomid for PCT??? hows that sound, if so, how muhc arimidex should i get (mg's) for 1 cycle of the test only...also how many Mg's of clomid

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
How tall are you? Actually it doesn't really matter. Your lack of knowledge on steroids shows your not ready to cycle. And not being a dick but your not going to get the results u think u are.
First 1 vial is not enough
Next at your current weight u should b focused on eating the right foods and getting rest. This is how to get bigger. Try to gain at least 15-20 lbs naturally first then THINK about doing a cycle. Research these boards like crazy there's TONS of info here. Logs, stickies, everything.
Also whoever your friend is, just don't listen to him anymore about roids. It's your body u have to do your own research and figure out what's best.

There's tons of natural supps out there just get u some creatine and a mass building supp and hit the weights.

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
im 5'8.....Well I guess im just going to get 2 bottles of Test e and do 500mg per week.. Im going to have arimidex on hand and im getting 500mgs of Clomid for my PCT....sounds good for a first cycle to me...and trust me i eat like 4000calories a day and work out 5 days a week....i just cant fkin naturally gain weight....the last 2 months All i eat is chicken fish steak and dairy products all damn day and barely gain any weight....although i am CUT like CRAZY...abs have a nice 1inch line between all of them lol

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Whatever, you sound crazy right now lol. Stop saying bottles it's not aquafina dude. Vials. And 2 is not enough for a cycle either. Notice how no one is helping u cuz u don't wana listen.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Oh and ur def not eating 4,000 cals a day at 160lbs 5'8 or you'd be fat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bmattstevens Anabolics 38
deeb2468 Cycle Logs 6
P Anabolics 0
P Anabolics 6
X Cycle Logs 37