Test/Deca switch to Tren E

SinisterElite

SinisterElite

Awards
Hey guys, currently running Test and Deca, due to my situation I ended up frontloading a large amount of both compounds.

It's been about 2.5 weeks since my last administration. I know it's not necessarily ideal.

I've found a better situation and am now able to have more freedom and privacy in my techniques.

My plan is to pick up one of each: Tren E "400" , Test U "300" both 10ml, and Anadrol 50 tablets, 30 count.

I was thinking about running this for 6 weeks, using roughly 600mg of each injectable weekly and 50mg Anadrol PWO daily for the first four weeks.

This would start ten days from now.

I can afford HGH but I'm not sure if that's the move to make.

Any input? Just shootong the ****. Goal is to lean out some, shape up, and get stronger!!

25 YO, 240ish lbs, watery and not fat but certainly not lean.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, currently running Test and Deca, due to my situation I ended up frontloading a large amount of both compounds.

It's been about 2.5 weeks since my last administration. I know it's not necessarily ideal.

I've found a better situation and am now able to have more freedom and privacy in my techniques.

My plan is to pick up one of each: Tren E "400" , Test U "300" both 10ml, and Anadrol 50 tablets, 30 count.

I was thinking about running this for 6 weeks, using roughly 600mg of each injectable weekly and 50mg Anadrol PWO daily for the first four weeks.

This would start ten days from now.

I can afford HGH but I'm not sure if that's the move to make.

Any input? Just shootong the ****. Goal is to lean out some, shape up, and get stronger!!

25 YO, 240ish lbs, watery and not fat but certainly not lean.
If your tren is 400mg/ml it's garbage, do not buy that trash. Tren e shouldn't ever be more then 200mg/ml, maybe 250. Anything more then that and it's loaded with chemical solvents. Test U......Why? It's gonna be months before you reach any kind of stable blood levels

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren e at 400!? Man these labs are getting crazier and crazier. Your insides would dissolve ( pun definitely intended)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also if that's you in the avatar you look super familiar, is your name Rocco by any chance...

Nvm, I see it says 25, Rocco is mid 30's. You look just like the guy tho, same build and haircut lol

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren E at 400 no reputable labs would do this, ever. Ever ever.

also and most importantly… what’s the point of running anything that’s enanthate or a slow acting drug for 6 weeks? Litterally wasting your time. If you want to run tren for 6 weeks it has to be Ace

SinisterElite

SinisterElite

Awards
I've never had issues with six weeks of Enanthate, the 400 series is more so for convenience and pricing. This lab has plenty of good reviews.

The first tren I ever ran was rusty golden orange and fucking amazing. All the sides.

Everything thereafter has been much more yellow, except the 400 series which seems to be a little bit more orange.

I just go with it because it works. As far as doses go, the good **** I got for my first cycle (which costed twice as much lol) blows "800" mg of the new **** out of the water at a mere 200mg.

Kind of sucks but I take what I can find, and budget is unfortunately limited or I would be running strictly EuroPharma Prime and Ansomone Chinese Hospital grade HGH.

What I CAN afford is UGL stuff, still works though. Waiting for my budget to have a free $2000 then we can go full Jay Cutler. Lol.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
I've never had issues with six weeks of Enanthate, the 400 series is more so for convenience and pricing. This lab has plenty of good reviews.

The first tren I ever ran was rusty golden orange and fucking amazing. All the sides.

Everything thereafter has been much more yellow, except the 400 series which seems to be a little bit more orange.

I just go with it because it works. As far as doses go, the good **** I got for my first cycle (which costed twice as much lol) blows "800" mg of the new **** out of the water at a mere 200mg.

Kind of sucks but I take what I can find, and budget is unfortunately limited or I would be running strictly EuroPharma Prime and Ansomone Chinese Hospital grade HGH.

What I CAN afford is UGL stuff, still works though. Waiting for my budget to have a free $2000 then we can go full Jay Cutler. Lol.
Sounds like PHAKEAQO LABS . DO not buy Tren 400