Test + Deca + Mast HRT

rspicer0313

Awards
Hey all,

I've been blasting and cruising for about 2 years now. I am currently on cycle for a contest consisting of 200mg test e, 600mg dhb, 300 mg tren ace. I was wondering if anybody has any experience using either deca + test or test + mast for hrt or preferably all 3 together because when I come off i want to run a low dose of all 3 - test 200mg, deca 150 mg, mast 200 mg.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both test & deca and test & mast are pretty common cruise combos depending on the individual (you even see test & deca getting prescribed by some TRT clinics), but 550mg/wk is a fairly hot cruise. I guess what I am trying to say is unless you really feel you need that much to maintain you may want to just pick one or the other. Or lower the individual doses a little. I mean 550 is almost 40% more than 400mg even. And mast isn’t that great on lipids, so depending on how yours normally recover after a blast that may also deter you from it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They’re all pretty common and used quite often. Let’s call it what it is though a cruise or a mini cycle. This ain’t hrt. Not the greatest idea to rest your body though. I rather cruise on 2iu gh and 200ish mg of test. Allows the body to rest and get back to health markers and I’m able to keep size and strength no problem.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primary goal here is to keep muscle, therefore its not a medical treatment/therapy but a cruise.

Of course you can do it, but nobody really knows the negative long term implications. All you can do really is keep a close eye on your bloodwork and do an echocardiogram from time to time to watch for heart enlargemennt.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primary goal here is to keep muscle, therefore its not a medical treatment/therapy but a cruise.

Of course you can do it, but nobody really knows the negative long term implications. All you can do really is keep a close eye on your bloodwork and do an echocardiogram from time to time to watch for heart enlargemennt.
You don’t need 200/200/200 of 3 oils to keep muscle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don’t need 200/200/200 of 3 oils to keep muscle.
Well mast prolly wont do anything...or hardly at all for keeping mass

Test and deca by themselves would be fine for muscle preservation and he could throw out a lipid thrashing anabolic out of the equation.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well mast prolly wont do anything...or hardly at all for keeping mass

Test and deca by themselves would be fine for muscle preservation and he could throw out a lipid thrashing anabolic out of the equation.
Yeah I just think it’s super silly and I know you get to a point where you think it’s gonna be great I was there but then you realise the reward vs negatives isn’t worth it and like just test or test + gh will do perfectly fine for cruise. That’s without talking about the fact that if you’re on 200 test 200 deca... which is a small cycle let’s say that... you’re going to respond like GARBAGE when you go back on blast. Plus... let’s be honest 200/200 won’t do much better at preserving muscle than let’s say 250 just test or 200test and 2iu... but the 200/200 is going to be less healthy. So overall OP this is a bad idea. Won’t help you preserve muscle more than just a good dose of test, your respond poorly to your next blast.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would echo most of the above OP. Your competing so my natural assumption is your carrying a decent amount of lean mass above any natural levels and that you’ve used a few different cruise doses and tracked what happens......

that said it seems like a cunt load of gear for a cruise.

i love deca and as above above it’s oft prescribed for trt these days but personally I’d be using something like 150-200 test and 100-150mg deca. I wouldnt use mast myself.

there’s a lot to be said for staying healthy in order to grow more. Sometimes people focus on the gear (and you may have everything else in check) but if lipids are trashed, kidneys getting a kicking, inflammation is rampant etc then your training and performance will be sub optimal. I’d want the absolute lowest dose possibly to sustain the lean mass I could get away with in your shoes.

it’s defo not hrt though, I’d personally argue that using any compound which doesn’t naturally occur in the body to any degree at all (like test or nandrolone) can’t be called a hormone replacement

rspicer0313

Awards
Thank you guys for the responses, they are what I expected them to be lol! You guys are right, I just have never taken mast and I heard about the insane hard on's and got a little too excited haha! I'll stick with test 200 deca 150 thank you guys a ton GOD BLESS.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I just think it’s super silly and I know you get to a point where you think it’s gonna be great I was there but then you realise the reward vs negatives isn’t worth it and like just test or test + gh will do perfectly fine for cruise. That’s without talking about the fact that if you’re on 200 test 200 deca... which is a small cycle let’s say that... you’re going to respond like GARBAGE when you go back on blast. Plus... let’s be honest 200/200 won’t do much better at preserving muscle than let’s say 250 just test or 200test and 2iu... but the 200/200 is going to be less healthy. So overall OP this is a bad idea. Won’t help you preserve muscle more than just a good dose of test, your respond poorly to your next blast.
I agree. Even if you’re not that concerned about health, which anyone who is taking steroids should be, you reach a point where you have to let your body clean itself out and resensitize to androgens.

Cruise dose of Test + low dosed GH or Test + MK677, maybe even throwing a small dose of Ostarine in there for the month after the cycle is going to be more than enough. If you go the growth hormone pathway route, all of your bases are covered.

rspicer0313

Awards
I agree. Even if you’re not that concerned about health, which anyone who is taking steroids should be, you reach a point where you have to let your body clean itself out and resensitize to androgens.

Cruise dose of Test + low dosed GH or Test + MK677, maybe even throwing a small dose of Ostarine in there for the month after the cycle is going to be more than enough. If you go the growth hormone pathway route, all of your bases are covered.
I would love to take MK however i swell up like a balloon on 20mg, how much will dropping the dosage to 10mg affect gains and water retention. Also, is it true that gh and gh secreting analogous will downregulate androgen receptors or is that a myth?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
EXACTLY this lol. Even if let’s say you give 0 fucks about your health.. well just for the god damn sake of progression and gains, you would need to come down to a more realistic cruise 200-250 or whatever and let your body reset to ensure next time you’re on you can move forward in your progression.

rspicer0313

Awards
I would love to take MK however i swell up like a balloon on 20mg, how much will dropping the dosage to 10mg affect gains and water retention. Also, is it true that gh and gh secreting analogous will downregulate androgen receptors or is that a myth?
Also I have heard supplementing, cjc-1295 DAC with the MK drastically increases results, does anybody have any experience with this?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not a huge fan of MK either because I hold a ton of water as well, but it definitely works and is better than losing gains or basically running cycles year round (or spending a small fortune on growth). I think you’d need 25mg or more to even begin to compare to actual growth hormone, but 25 would be enough for what you’re looking for.

Whether or not that’s true, steroids upregulate production of androgen receptors so it won’t make a difference when you blast again.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also I have heard supplementing, cjc-1295 DAC with the MK drastically increases results, does anybody have any experience with this?
with mk the increase in benefits tails off massively over 25mg a day - you just increase sides hence why no one runs it at more than 20 or 25

cjc dac does increase the effectiveness significantly, have run it myself

there’s bloods on here somewhere (either here or another forum but I’ve seen them) that show mk plus cjc dac giving the equivalent of 4-6iu ed

however, mk is highly individualistic - it stimulates your own natural production to increase it (via the gherlin mechanism), if your natural GH is high then it has the capacity to increase by up to 50% - a massive difference, but if like most you GH is middle of the road or even low then that 50% increase is a much less noticeable benefit.

there are always outliers and people who hit igf of 600+ off mk but that’s very very unlikely

the reality is that you’ll probably improve recovery, sleep a bit better and get maybe 1-2iu gh type benefits if you are lucky.

watch the insulin sensitivity though, either cycle it or take berberine/metformin etc

I like mk, just see it for what it is.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
with mk the increase in benefits tails off massively over 25mg a day - you just increase sides hence why no one runs it at more than 20 or 25

cjc dac does increase the effectiveness significantly, have run it myself

there’s bloods on here somewhere (either here or another forum but I’ve seen them) that show mk plus cjc dac giving the equivalent of 4-6iu ed

however, mk is highly individualistic - it stimulates your own natural production to increase it (via the gherlin mechanism), if your natural GH is high then it has the capacity to increase by up to 50% - a massive difference, but if like most you GH is middle of the road or even low then that 50% increase is a much less noticeable benefit.

there are always outliers and people who hit igf of 600+ off mk but that’s very very unlikely

the reality is that you’ll probably improve recovery, sleep a bit better and get maybe 1-2iu gh type benefits if you are lucky.

watch the insulin sensitivity though, either cycle it or take berberine/metformin etc

I like mk, just see it for what it is.
Yeah thats one thing with mk. It disproportionately ruins insulin sensitivity in conparison to the benefits you get. I went into hypoglycemia numerous times while using it after a pwo shake with cold sweat pouring down my face.

It resolves some time after discontinuation but it takes like a couple of months.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah thats one thing with mk. It disproportionately ruins insulin sensitivity in conparison to the benefits you get. I went into hypoglycemia numerous times while using it after a pwo shake with cold sweat pouring down my face.

It resolves some time after discontinuation but it takes like a couple of months.
😂😂 bro we do need to caveat your responses to avoid scaring people

OP, cro has some extreme reactions to compounds.....for the rest of us going hypo off mk isn’t a concern imo.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve taken 200/200 mast and test and it feels good but it isn’t necessary for anything beyond that. My TRT clinic gave me a script for 150 test and 100 deca a week and that is nice for the joints. I haven’t put them all together and don’t see a real reason to do so. Maybe test/deca and a little bit of proviron if you want that feel from the DHT. Assuming your health markers stay in check of course.

On 150/100 test deca my total test shows as like 1350 which is obviously skewed bc of the deca. At just 150 test it’s in the 800s and I feel good at that dose. Personally for me 200 doesn’t feel any better and I try to stick with the lowest effective doses that I can

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😂😂 bro we do need to caveat your responses to avoid scaring people

OP, cro has some extreme reactions to compounds.....for the rest of us going hypo off mk isn’t a concern imo.
This would explain why i am hyper responder to it in terms of results as well. Most dont believe me when i say everything that i get from mk.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you have to cruise on something other than Test I would add Primo, that should be the “healthiest” option and “shouldn’t” effect you bloods.
That’s something I’ve been thinking of doing for a while, maybe test/primo 200/200 and a Little epi or androsterone.

robthomas

robthomas

Awards
For me I do not cycle so to speak anymore but I run my
Test 200 mg
Deca 200 mg
Hgh2ius daily
I pin daily and will run the deca for 2 months straight then give my body a rest for two to three months then back at it again with a small low dose add of something else.
Works for me keep me lean and hold a healthy 208 weight for most the year pushing up to 212 to 215 when adding more meals.

More like micro cycles for the most part.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me I do not cycle so to speak anymore but I run my
Test 200 mg
Deca 200 mg
Hgh2ius daily
I pin daily and will run the deca for 2 months straight then give my body a rest for two to three months then back at it again with a small low dose add of something else.
Works for me keep me lean and hold a healthy 208 weight for most the year pushing up to 212 to 215 when adding more meals.

More like micro cycles for the most part.
Sounds great. At what height i have to ask?