Test / deca cycle

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

the title pretty much says it all. I have dr prescribed TRT and run 150mg a week and don’t stray away from that dose. Only problem is my clinic is located in Florida and is affected by hurricane ian. I placed a refill 2 weeks ago and It’s been about a month I’ve been off TRT completely cold turkey and due to delays, I’m not sure when I’ll get my next prescription.

A buddy of mine gave me a new vial of a test / deca solution of 400mg per ml and I was thinking of running a low dose of that until I get my next shipment. I’ve never ran deca before as well as any UGL gear. I was wondering what the best dosage to use with this and what I can expect? I was planning on running 1cc a week (200mg test/ 200mg deca)…

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone,

the title pretty much says it all. I have dr prescribed TRT and run 150mg a week and don’t stray away from that dose. Only problem is my clinic is located in Florida and is affected by hurricane ian. I placed a refill 2 weeks ago and It’s been about a month I’ve been off TRT completely cold turkey and due to delays, I’m not sure when I’ll get my next prescription.

A buddy of mine gave me a new vial of a test / deca solution of 400mg per ml from dragon pharma and I was thinking of running a low dose of that until I get my next shipment. I’ve never ran deca before as well as any UGL gear. I was wondering what the best dosage to use with this and what I can expect? I was planning on running 1cc a week (200mg test/ 200mg deca)… As well as If anyone knows If this dragon pharma gear is gtg with quality.
Thanks
I don't know what's going on with your clinic, but I live in South Florida, and the Hurricane shouldn't have caused you more that a day or two delay in getting your TRT.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what's going on with your clinic, but I live in South Florida, and the Hurricane shouldn't have caused you more that a day or two delay in getting your TRT.
The clinic is in Tampa. They were closed yesterday and are closed today too. I’ll follow up with them if I don’t hear anything by Monday

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2 things that make these blends terrible.

1. You have no control over adjusting your dosage you have no choice but to take a 50/50 split between testosterone and deca and you cannot fiddle with things appropriately.

2. When things are made in high concentrations like this 400 mg per milliliter or higher, they use all kinds of solvents to get the stuff into solution and the stuff is bad for your bloodwork, and most people it'll Jack their systemic inflammation through the roof.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
2 things that make these blends terrible.

1. You have no control over adjusting your dosage you have no choice but to take a 50/50 split between testosterone and deca and you cannot fiddle with things appropriately.

2. When things are made in high concentrations like this 400 mg per milliliter or higher, they use all kinds of solvents to get the stuff into solution and the stuff is bad for your bloodwork, and most people it'll Jack their systemic inflammation through the roof.
I’m assuming things like cholesterol and liver enzymes?
Gotcha. It is a pretty high dose. I’ll keep it on hand in case but I think I’m just gonna wait and stay 100% natural before resuming TRT

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. It is a pretty high dose. I’ll keep it on hand in case but I think I’m just gonna wait and stay 100% natural before resuming TRT
Depends how long your planning on waiting for your script but Test shouldn’t be that hard to find/get but if you’re set on not using it I would at least get some Clomid to make sure you don’t drop too low and feel like sh*t.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Depends how long your planning on waiting for your script but Test shouldn’t be that hard to find/get but if you’re set on not using it I would at least get some Clomid to make sure you don’t drop too low and feel like sh*t.
I have HCG on hand will that suffice? I was thinking of waiting at least another few weeks. My current regime usually keeps me at 1100 at peak and 500-700 trough. So I’m wondering if I can keep what I have just coming off. Although the last time I got bloods my levels were literally at 5ng/dl which was really bad. So I might have limited options

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, well maybe those too but systemic inflammation, your CRP "c reactive protein score". The higher that number gets the more unhealthy you get and it also increases your chance of heart attack. I'm just throwing out possible things I'm not saying it's going to make you have a heart attack plenty of people use those garbage 400 mg per milliliter blends and don't drop dead. But basically you're just adding more unnecessary health risks.

Also say you start using a product like this and you get deca dick, now your stuck with deca dick for potentially months. NPP is a short ester nandrolone. It's deca but with a very short half-life so if things go wrong and you need to drop it it's out your system in like a week. Much better to experiment with Deca using NPP for a first-timer

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have HCG on hand will that suffice? I was thinking of waiting at least another few weeks. My current regime usually keeps me at 1100 at peak and 500-700 trough. So I’m wondering if I can keep what I have just coming off. Although the last time I got bloods my levels were literally at 5ng/dl which was really bad. So I might have limited options
Clomid is better in this case, I think @Smont have some from MA. Idk, HCG might work and it might better than nothing but I’ve never used it.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could even try some 4-Andro, if you start to feel off, as it's legal and easy to get. If those things matter to you and you have little time to search for proper source for test.