Test, deca and ligandrol? Sarms + gear?

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
Has anyone stacked ligandrol with nandrolone? If so do you think you would have been better raising the dose of nandrolone instead of taking lgd?

I am currently on test and deca 200:200 which is my HRT.

Broscience says that taking sarms will knock steroids off the AR. While other broscientists say there's a million androgen receptors and to not worry. Hence I am wondering others expiriance.

I would be using injectable, over oral lgd. Since I did a M1A / Msten (1week oral m1a, 1week oral Msten, 1week sublingual m1a, 1 week sublingual Msten) run in november, I'm not trying to push my liver, even tho my enzymes are probably normal now.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I've heard that bro science as well about sarms "hogging" all the androgen receptors. I have no real evidence on the exact science of it but here's my opinion.

Sarms are selective androgen receptors modulators. They were created specifically to bind very tightly to the androgen receptors. Where ass steroids are less selective and more systemic, floating around everywhere. They do bind to the androgen receptors as well but not as specifically targeted as sarms. So I would say yes it is possible that sarms "out compete" the steroid for the receptor. Your then left with a weaker drug binding than a stronger one. Which is not ideal.

Thats my understanding of the bro science and opinion. I'm not saying that's it's absolute fact or anything.

I think you'd get better results without the lgd and upping the deca. Again my 2 cents.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone stacked ligandrol with nandrolone? If so do you think you would have been better raising the dose of nandrolone instead of taking lgd?

Broscience says that taking sarms will knock steroids off the AR. While other broscientists say there's a million androgen receptors and to not worry. Hence I am wondering others expiriance.

I would be using injectable, over oral lgd. Since I did a M1A / Msten (1week oral m1a, 1week oral Msten, 1week sublingual m1a, 1 week sublingual Msten) run in november, I'm not trying to push my liver, even tho my enzymes are probably normal now.
Can you elaborate on the M1a/msten cycle?

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
Yeah, It was my first time doing either compound. i had read on this forum that these compounds where similar and was basically user preference on which one you respond to better.

I did 1 week 60mg of m1a, followed by 1 week Msten 40mg. The next two weeks I did the same, but thru sublingual administration.

The m1a was more powerful, and def gave me more of a nitrogen retention look. Where as Msten was still powerful, but was a much more dry vascular look. I gained 18 pounds that month. Mabey 5-8 lbs lean contractile tissue.

I started the cycle after a extreme cut. And ate in a 3000 kcal surplus. The first time I took the m1a, after eating I went to the mirror and saw how bloated my face looked. I then realized I had a jaw pump.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Broscience is correct. Every cycle I’ve ever ran has been gear + SARMs. Your body will actually create more androgen receptors once fully saturated and 200:200 Test/Deca + some SARMs isn’t nearly enough to saturate all of your receptors. You’re good bro

@Hyde could probably explain the science of this much better than I could

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
178 - 180 depending on if I took a **** or drank alot of water.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, It was my first time doing either compound. i had read on this forum that these compounds where similar and was basically user preference on which one you respond to better.

I did 1 week 60mg of m1a, followed by 1 week Msten 40mg. The next two weeks I did the same, but thru sublingual administration.

The m1a was more powerful, and def gave me more of a nitrogen retention look. Where as Msten was still powerful, but was a much more dry vascular look. I gained 18 pounds that month. Mabey 5-8 lbs lean contractile tissue.

I started the cycle after a extreme cut. And ate in a 3000 kcal surplus. The first time I took the m1a, after eating I went to the mirror and saw how bloated my face looked. I then realized I had a jaw pump.
I’ve never heard of going switching compounds this way but it sounds like it was a good cycle for you.

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
I think everyone responds well to "first cycles" given it wasn't my first cycle, but my first methyl 17a cycle. I bet if a OG prohormone veteran did this he'd probably not get much out of it.

Ive read people gain 10+ lbs in epistane their first cycle. Which forgive me if I'm wrong, because I haven used any 17aa other then this... Is basically diet winstrol and more a hardener / anti estrogen / gyno remover, then a muscle builder.

I honestly just did the cycle to see how I'd react to the compounds, so I could see how I'd use it in a large blast with multiple injectables, gh, myostatin inhibitors and such. Never done a large cycle but I plan on it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Broscience is correct. Every cycle I’ve ever ran has been gear + SARMs. Your body will actually create more androgen receptors once fully saturated and 200:200 Test/Deca + some SARMs isn’t nearly enough to saturate all of your receptors. You’re good bro

@Hyde could probably explain the science of this much better than I could
Agree with this ^^

Also I've allways thought that the selctiveness of sarms means that they are tissue selective. Meaning they bind to the AR-receptors only in selected tissues (like muscles and not to prostate for example), unlike traditional AAS that bind to AR-receptors everywhere in the body. Some more broscience for ya : ]

Last edited:
Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
LGD stacks well with nandrolone, this 'receptor competition' thing is a total myth