Test/dbol/and what???

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros~~
Havin some second thoughts on my winter bulker... was goin with test-e, eq and dbol... not sure if i wanna do eq, but still want to stick with test/dbol... opinions? thx...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The most popular opinion besides eq would be deca. This would be good for mass plus some feel deca is great for the joints. If you want more strength I'd go with tren.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id go with deca over EQ simply because its more anabolic on a MG per MG basis.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive heard if you want a true bulking cycle then deca is in over EQ.

cranny

cranny

Awards
One more vote here for deca. It's a great mass builder w/ test and dbol. Having said that I've been using NPP in place of deca here lately and like it even more. Anything over 400mgs/wk. of deca for me and I have issues with getting and keeping wood. I don't have that w/ NPP. You have to shoot a little more often but it's well worth it IMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more vote here for deca. It's a great mass builder w/ test and dbol. Having said that I've been using NPP in place of deca here lately and like it even more. Anything over 400mgs/wk. of deca for me and I have issues with getting and keeping wood. I don't have that w/ NPP. You have to shoot a little more often but it's well worth it IMO.
how much npp are you taking a week?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros~~
Havin some second thoughts on my winter bulker... was goin with test-e, eq and dbol... not sure if i wanna do eq, but still want to stick with test/dbol... opinions? thx...
I don't know how many cycles you've done but if you've done quite a few than you could go with an old school bulker that worked well for me and a lot of guys. Run the following compounds together:

Test
Deca
Eq
T3 15-25mg/day

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not sure if I want to go the route of tren as hairloss scares the sh*t out of me. What about just bumping the test-e to 750mg per week for 12 weeks and dbol @ 40mg per day for 5 weeks and calling it good?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No doubt bumping up the test is a good option. I actually think high dosed test cycles are the way to go. I think most don't because its not as sexy as stackind 20 compounds and having an elaborate cycle.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
No doubt bumping up the test is a good option. I actually think high dosed test cycles are the way to go. I think most don't because its not as sexy as stackind 20 compounds and having an elaborate cycle.
That's what I was thinking... I'm a big fan of keeping things simple and 1 inj and 1 oral worked great for me in the past so I might as well stick to what works.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Okay gents.. I think I have it nailed, let me know what adjustments you'd make. I decided to stick with 1 inj and 1 oral.

1-12 Test-E 750mg
1-5 Dbol 40mg ED
1-12 HCG 500iu
14-17 Nolva 40mg ED for first 2 weeks, 20mg last 2 weeks

Thx bros!!
Anybody else seein the simpsons tonight? god I'm stoked

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say go to 1gram of test and use some aromasin throughout. That is alot of aromatase activity with the test, dbol and hcg, i would be worried about estrogen but thats just me. I dont think you need to start the hcg that early as well but that is just my opinion, not like ive even used it before but i would think you wouldnt be too shutdown in the first 4 weeks.....you doing 250iu 2x week?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7