Getting conflicting info on this... how often are you pinning yourself to get your weekly dose(?)... Dividing it over 5-7 days(?) Monday morning/Thursday night(?).. What's your routine(?)...
Everyone does it differently, from once a week to once a day depending on your preference. If you're a high estrogen converter more frequent smaller doses help with estrogen spikes, I've tried it every which way and after trying them all I usually just do whatever is most convenient for me at the time. If I'm not getting any high estrogen side effects I'm just taking the whole shot once a week unless I'm running a cycle and then don't have a choice but to break it up because of oil volume
As said above, for me it depends on if I’m cruising or blasting. Could’ve be twice a week or EOD. Or you could buy Test D and pin every [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] days. What works for me may not work for you. Everyone is their own experiment.
TRT is twice a week. Anything more gets more frequent. Sometimes mwf, sometimes eod, sometimes daily - depending on ester length and keeping each injection at a ml or less (so I can use 1ml barrel and 27g needle)
But some people do their TRT dose daily, so it’s a very person dependent thing
Don’t overthink it, just do what’s the most convenient for you. I usually try to get away with as few injections as possible but usually end up with 2x week, both for cycles and TRT.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.