Test Cyp + Anavar. First Cycle Advice

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
Hey what's goin on boys?

I'm looking for some helpful advice/criticism and knowledge as I am going to begin my first cycle. First off a little about myself, I am almost 26 years old, I have been working out since my freshman year of high school but started to take things seriously about 5 years ago when I joined the Marine Corps. I served as a machine gunner and am a combat veteran, and I EAS'd about a year ago. This is going to be my first cycle, and the only other thing I've experimented with was a Furuzabol and AlphaBulk cycle which yielded some good results but nothing crazy. I ran that PH cycle about a year and a half ago with an OTC PTC. So right now I am gearing up for my first REAL cycle, haha. And would like whatever advice/criticism I could get..

My thoughts on running this cycle are as follows..
Test Cyp. Weeks 1-10 at 500mg
Anavar. Weeks 1-10 at 60mg
Clomid. Weeks 12-16 50/50/25/25
Nolva. Weeks. 12-17 40/40/20/20/10

..also from my research that I've done I've read an AI should probably be taken, I was thinking Proviron or Aromasin. I realize this is taken from weeks 1-10 and stops before PCT. But I'd like to know from experience which one is better and how I should dose it as well as take it ED or EOD.
..also I've been reading a lot on HCG and I'm interested in taking it but I'm not sure if I should, or how to dose it.

Thanks a lot boys, and I appreciate any and all advice. Train Hard.

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
I wrote my weeks for Anavar down wrong, I was planning on runnin it from weeks 3-10*

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I don't think there's any need to dose Nolva at 40 for the first few weeks imo.. Especially with Clomid as well, Clomid alone with suffice if it's legit..

As far a the Var, I've haven't used it personally yet, but my dosing would probably reach 80-100mg ED... Depends on how legit it is as real Var is hard to come by from what I gather..

Proviron also isn't an AI but it does help in that sense.. I'm using 75mg a day now and my AI dosing is less than usual without the Proviron..

So yes, you'll need an AI such as Aromasin for on cycle.. I'd also use it in PCT especially if your using 2 serms...

I'd personally extend the cycle to 12 weeks but lots of people go 10...

HCG, if you have it, you can use it...
I wouldn't personally for a 10-12 week cycle, but that's just my personal opinion..

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
I don't think there's any need to dose Nolva at 40 for the first few weeks imo.. Especially with Clomid as well, Clomid alone with suffice if it's legit.. As far a the Var, I've haven't used it personally yet, but my dosing would probably reach 80-100mg ED... Depends on how legit it is as real Var is hard to come by from what I gather.. Proviron also isn't an AI but it does help in that sense.. I'm using 75mg a day now and my AI dosing is less than usual without the Proviron.. So yes, you'll need an AI such as Aromasin for on cycle.. I'd also use it in PCT especially if your using 2 serms... I'd personally extend the cycle to 12 weeks but lots of people go 10... HCG, if you have it, you can use it... I wouldn't personally for a 10-12 week cycle, but that's just my personal opinion..
So basically the nova and Clomid is overkill together? Should I run the Clomid alone at the same dosages I originally wanted to? ... And as far as the Aromasin how should I dose it? And should I take it ED or EOD? Thanks a lot for the input brother

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
So basically the nova and Clomid is overkill together? Should I run the Clomid alone at the same dosages I originally wanted to? ... And as far as the Aromasin how should I dose it? And should I take it ED or EOD? Thanks a lot for the input brother
I don't think it's necessarily overkill..
I use 2 serms..
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Sometimes I'll drop Nolva at week 3 and just run Clomid for 5 weeks... No reason, just how I do it..

Aromasin dosing is really user dependent..
My boy runs 1G of Test a week with Proviron and no AI at all..

I usually dose Aromasin at 12.5mg ED when I use it...
I respond better to Letro however..

Just feel it out as you go, watch for high estro symptoms..

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
I don't think it's necessarily overkill.. I use 2 serms.. Clomid 50/50/25/25 Nolva 20/20/10/10 Sometimes I'll drop Nolva at week 3 and just run Clomid for 5 weeks... No reason, just how I do it.. Aromasin dosing is really user dependent.. My boy runs 1G of Test a week with Proviron and no AI at all.. I usually dose Aromasin at 12.5mg ED when I use it... I respond better to Letro however.. Just feel it out as you go, watch for high estro symptoms..
Thanks a lot bro, Leto is better for high estrogen right? I thought I remembered reading that

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Letro is the strongest AI available..
I like it because it's cost efficient and a little bit goes a long way..

No problem brotha..

Viking23

Awards
Letro is better for removing gyno. Some guys use it for estrogen control but usually when you reach excessively large doses of aromatizing steroids. Letro will crush your e2 if your not careful and that's just as bad as having high e2 so be careful. I would get letro and either adex or aromasin and save letro for a fall back.

Adex is probably the best for stabilizing estrogen honestly.

Viking23

Awards
Also if you get quality var which you probably wont you will not be able to break 50mg and will probably drop down to 30-40mg for good gains.

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
Letro is better for removing gyno. Some guys use it for estrogen control but usually when you reach excessively large doses of aromatizing steroids. Letro will crush your e2 if your not careful and that's just as bad as having high e2 so be careful. I would get letro and either adex or aromasin and save letro for a fall back. Adex is probably the best for stabilizing estrogen honestly.
thanks bro, why would you say that ade. Is better over Aromasin?.. I've read that it can cause a bad rebound because all that E2 was just stored up?.. Just curious..

Viking23

Awards
Do more research and you will find out that rebound is a myth!! And for anyone that had problems with this so called "rebound" in fact never had their hormones recover because they most likely had bunk or under dosed pct meds.

Viking23

Awards
And even the suicide inhibitor of aromasin is bs. It just effects estrogen differently . Aromasin stops estrogen from being produced making it harder to stabilize your level because you don't know how much you are preventing from forming where adex attaches to estrogen making it unavailable to receptors so if you have problems you can lower or up dose and it is not messing with the production at all. so once you find your sweet spot for that amount of gear you will be able to stay at that dose of adex.

This is assuming everything you have is in fact real and not fake, bunk or under dosed.

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
And even the suicide inhibitor of aromasin is bs. It just effects estrogen differently . Aromasin stops estrogen from being produced making it harder to stabilize your level because you don't know how much you are preventing from forming where adex attaches to estrogen making it unavailable to receptors so if you have problems you can lower or up dose and it is not messing with the production at all. so once you find your sweet spot for that amount of gear you will be able to stay at that dose of adex. This is assuming everything you have is in fact real and not fake, bunk or under dosed.
appreciate it