Test cycle, crashed libido?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Im on 600mg test weekly, nothing too heavy, but noticed my sex drive is crashed, basically gone. Anyone else have this issue on test?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
High E2?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is why I don’t go above 500mg test and just add other stuff on top of that instead in varying amounts. It’s just easier for me. Test gets weird at 600 and above. In my opinion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Only bloodwork will answer your question. I would suspect estrogen is high. I know ppl who use well over a gram with no ai and no issue and guys on trt with high estrogen so it's really up to you to figure it out.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking 1mg eod of adex, I'll bump it to ed and see what the effect is

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive been taking 1mg eod of adex, I'll bump it to ed and see what the effect is
You don't know if estrogen is high or low. For all you know the adex tanked estrogen. Id stop adex for a week or so over taking more but thats me cuz I'm not estrogen sensitive. How else you feel besides this problem

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also is sex drive gone or your ability to perform gone. It's 2 different things. If lost drive without getting Ed plenty of times

chadmack282

Awards
I would b willing to bet your estrogen is way low.
Have u done this exact cycle b4?
Ugl or pharma adex ?

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
If i was on 600 per week and dosing 1mg eod my dick would be in the dirt by the second dose from crashed e2. If estrogen is the cause of your issues i would guess its crashed. Obviously no way to tell and some probably need that much.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on 600mg test weekly, nothing too heavy, but noticed my sex drive is crashed, basically gone. Anyone else have this issue on test?
1mg eod adex sounds too much to me. Control E2 and take 50mg proviron/d. Problem solved.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m going with probably too much AI as well. Lighten it up to E4D. Possibly even half a mg E4D. See how you feel.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
/\ /\/\...What these knowledgeable gents are saying up above...you probably crashed your estro with too much ai. I have been the victim of thinking I needed more ai than I actually needed, and it's not fun.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently pinning 250mg test e twice per week. Using pharma exemestane. 2 weeks in and i both managed to drive my e2 too low and have also let it rise too high. Controlling e2 is an art in itself. If you are unsure get bloods.
I do have to say that at one point i managed to get it just right, and then i couldn't fall asleep because of the libido ☺

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently pinning 250mg test e twice per week. Using pharms exemestane. 2 weeks in and i both managed to drive my e2 too low and also have let it rise too high. Controlling e2 is an art in itself. If you are unsure get bloods.
I do have to say that at one point i managed to get it just right, and then i couldn't fall asleep because of the libido ☺
Know thyself.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
generally speaking, how long does it take for T to aromatize to E and cause high levels that you need to correct
Depends on the ester but it can be just a few hours.

Dave palumbo got gyno, actual lumps, after his very first shot of sust on his first cycle. Supposedly.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Its enanthate ester, and the adex is in capsule form so can't cut to half a mg. I'm estro sensitive and my last cycle I was taking it eod at 300mg test at 1mg.