Test Cipinate and low dose anavar first cycle Lets log it!!!!

Low

Low

Awards
Hey Everyone,
I have in my arsenal zphc oxandrolone, zphc somatropin, clen, clomid, and anastozole. I also have a cycle support from OL, I have NAC, and about to order some tudca.

I ve been in the fitness industry for over 6 years, Ive been a trainer and a fitness instructor running kickboxing every saturday for years. Recently, (well) a year ago I had back surgery on my L5 disk removing 33%. Recovery for me was hard, it took about 8 months to get back to normal. Im 5'9 at 165lbs, im lean and shredded and am holding at 10% body fat.

I began trt on friday 200 mg test cip a week, subcutaneous, (I cant stab a 1in long needle in my freakin leg yet lol) and I had a vasovagal reaction that I thought was pretty severe, but suprising the clinics med assistant that was monitoring me wasnt really tripping. I went subq abdomen, i could only inject about 150 and had to pull out. I got really bad hot flashes and I saw the sweat just pouring off me and my clothes were soaked after about 10 minutes. My hearing went muffled and my vision was white and foggy. It only lasted a few minutes but im hoping next friday when I inject there again, I dont have this same reaction.

I am looking for someone on here to post my pictures of my arsenal, my before and after cycle physique pictures, and guidance with dosage, and when and how to run the var along with test, when to run clen, and help with dosing anastrozle, also what to do end of cycle while on trt with clomid.

I have been on here for a few years but have been inactive since I had back surgery, Anyone willing to help me move up on here, gain some knowledge and take my physique to the next level, and to help me start a detailed forum log?

thanks,

l0w

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Everyone,
I have in my arsenal zphc oxandrolone, zphc somatropin, clen, clomid, and anastozole. I also have a cycle support from OL, I have NAC, and about to order some tudca.

I ve been in the fitness industry for over 6 years, Ive been a trainer and a fitness instructor running kickboxing every saturday for years. Recently, (well) a year ago I had back surgery on my L5 disk removing 33%. Recovery for me was hard, it took about 8 months to get back to normal. Im 5'9 at 165lbs, im lean and shredded and am holding at 10% body fat.

I began trt on friday 200 mg test cip a week, subcutaneous, (I cant stab a 1in long needle in my freakin leg yet lol) and I had a vasovagal reaction that I thought was pretty severe, but suprising the clinics med assistant that was monitoring me wasnt really tripping. I went subq abdomen, i could only inject about 150 and had to pull out. I got really bad hot flashes and I saw the sweat just pouring off me and my clothes were soaked after about 10 minutes. My hearing went muffled and my vision was white and foggy. It only lasted a few minutes but im hoping next friday when I inject there again, I dont have this same reaction.

I am looking for someone on here to post my pictures of my arsenal, my before and after cycle physique pictures, and guidance with dosage, and when and how to run the var along with test, when to run clen, and help with dosing anastrozle, also what to do end of cycle while on trt with clomid.

I have been on here for a few years but have been inactive since I had back surgery, Anyone willing to help me move up on here, gain some knowledge and take my physique to the next level, and to help me start a detailed forum log?

thanks,

l0w
Is Clomid part of your TRT?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You won’t need clomid at the end of cycle for pct bro? Your on trt right?

sorry, I’ve had a hell of a few days so could be misreading it but if your on trt then your end of cycle is just dropping back to a trt dose of test.....clomid is if your are coming off the test and trying to get your own natural production firing again.

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you just started trt you are going the be getting bloods again soon? A cycle will skew your numbers. Unless you are self prescribing trt, in any case you should settle in your protocol before blasting

Low

Low

Awards
Is Clomid part of your TRT?
i got it to have it incase i stop the 18 month trt earily.. I was wondering if I can run this cycle of oxandrolone while beginning an 18 month trt or if I should stop test for a couple months after 7 weeks of var

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i got it to have it incase i stop the 18 month trt earily.. I was wondering if I can run this cycle of oxandrolone while beginning an 18 month trt or if I should stop test for a couple months after 7 weeks of var
If you're definitely going to be on TRT, you'd be better off just continuing with low dose Test when you end the cycle.
No SERM or gap necessary.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait .....
The "18 month TRT"??

Why 18 months?

Low

Low

Awards
I'm also taking 1 dose of anastrozole with the test cip, so if I'm assuming I can keep taking 1 pill with every test injection a I nd start the var the same day I inject and take and anastrozole if that would be sufficient or do I need to run anastrozole more frequent with var?

Also was shocked how much anastrozole costs!
You won’t need clomid at the end of cycle for pct bro? Your on trt right?

sorry, I’ve had a hell of a few days so could be misreading it but if your on trt then your end of cycle is just dropping back to a trt dose of test.....clomid is if your are coming off the test and trying to get your own natural production firing again.
ok cool, I just wasnt sure. `
If you just started trt you are going the be getting bloods again soon? A cycle will skew your numbers. Unless you are self prescribing trt, in any case you should settle in your protocol before blasting
Im doing it thru a clinic and yes I do have labs, i can send to someone and they can post on here, and in 8 week I ll have a seccond lab scheduled by the clinic and we can post before after cycle labs. Im wondering what the clinic is going to say when they see my lipids and liver panel... I might have to go on my own from there but at least ill have a better idea of what im doing by then, and with your guys help
Wait .....
The "18 month TRT"??

Why 18 months?
i dont know, its probaly part of their profit scheme at $200 a month they tell you they want you on a full 18 months but again, im pretty sure when they see my post cycle labs they will tell me im not a good canidate for trt, with them thinking its the test messing up my lipids and my liver panel, it will be a way out of the contract and then I could do this on my own with what Ive learned... I can stop whenever its optimal
yes, but then ill be out of the contract and doing this on my own..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In case you weren't already aware ....
If you tell your body that it doesn't have to produce it's own Testosterone for a year and a half, there's a fairly decent chance that it will never properly do that again.

Are you prepared to be on TRT for the rest of your life?

Low

Low

Awards
In case you weren't already aware ....
If you tell your body that it doesn't have to produce it's own Testosterone for a year and a half, there's a fairly decent chance that it will never properly do that again.

Are you prepared to be on TRT for the rest of your life?
[/QUOT
Hell no!!

Low

Low

Awards
I kept asking hem and asking them that, they kept saying no it shouldn't do that, they prescribe Clomid and they said that what the HCG is for, and ill just drop back to normal levels afterwards...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I kept asking hem and asking them that, they kept saying no it shouldn't do that, they prescribe Clomid and they said that what the HCG is for, and ill just drop back to normal levels afterwards...
That really pisses me off.

Might you POSSIBLY be OK after a year and a half run? Yeah... It is POSSIBLE. But not likely, in my opinion/experience.

Low

Low

Awards
Then don't go on TRT at all.

It is for people who cannot produce their own hornones, and are prepared to use it for the rest of their lives.
okay so TRT is the same test cip just at a longer duration? and a test base for a var cycle is like what up to 12 weeks only?
That really pisses me off.

Might you POSSIBLY be OK after a year and a half run? Yeah... It is POSSIBLE. But mot likely, in my opinion/experience.
yeah thats scandalous, and i had a really bad vasovagal reaction too but they were even trippin, i was soaking wet from sweat

Low

Low

Awards
okay so TRT is the same test cip just at a longer duration? and a test base for a var cycle is like what up to 12 weeks only?

yeah thats scandalous, and i had a really bad vasovagal reaction too but they were even trippin, i was soaking wet from sweat
*werent

Low

Low

Awards
Then don't go on TRT at all.

It is for people who cannot produce their own hormones, and are prepared to use it for the rest of their lives.
so test base on a cycle for 12 weeks is different than trt because of the duration right?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Sounds like just a cash mill.

Yeah, you can use the same Test for a base of a cycle.

Yeah ... IMO, anything over 12 weeks is starting to be riskier with your natural Test.

... Some guys will recommend longer.
.... But a lot of those guys no longer produce their own Test.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so test base on a cycle for 12 weeks is different than trt because of the duration right?
Yeah, the duration is the difference.
A lot of guys use higher Test on cycles, but if you are wanting a "base" only, that is fine.

Low

Low

Awards
TBH, the reaction I had was so bad and it burned so much i had to pul out 3/4th of the way thru dosing only around 150 instead of 200

Low

Low

Awards
Sounds like just a cash mill.

Yeah, you can use the same Test for a base of a cycle.

Yeah ... IMO, anything over 12 weeks is starting to be riskier with your natural Test.

... Some guys will recommend longer.
.... But a lot of those guys no longer produce their own Test.
cool, thats what I thought, thanks for clearing that up

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How old are you and what did your testosterone and free testosterone test at pre TRT?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T
R
T

is

l
i
f
e

bro.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a 1 year 6 month special...?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe they tell their patients 18 months so they will pay under the impression it will fix their low t, then at the end of the 18 months tell them the bad news that they will have to remain their customer indefinitely?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe they tell their patients 18 months so they will pay under the impression it will fix their low t, then at the end of the 18 months tell them the bad news that they will have to remain their customer indefinitely?
Jesus bro thats horrible lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find this horrible. They tell someone who in all actuality doesnt need trt to "try it out" for year and a half.
They will probably prescribe you higher dose (like for example 200mg per week), more than any man could naturally produce and of course you are going to feel amazing, build all kinds of muscle etc.

In essence they are putting you on a long, mild cycle.

then if you try to come off you will be shutdown and you wont be able to take it mentally so you will go back on - guess what? They now have a lifelong customer!

Even if you use low dose hcg all the time while on, yeah, your testicles will not atrophy and they will still be able to produce test on their own however your brain (pituitary) will be shut down for too long and there is a very good chance once you come off you will have secondary hypogonadism.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I find this horrible. They tell someone who in all actuality doesnt need trt to "try it out" for year and a half.
They will probably prescribe you higher dose (like for example 200mg per week), more than any man could naturally produce and of course you are going to feel amazing, build all kinds of muscle etc.

then if you try to come off you will be shutdown and you wont be able to take it mentally so you will go back on - guess what? They now have a lifelong customer!

Even if you use low dose hcg all the time while on, yeah, your testicles will not atrophy and they will still be able to produce test on their own however your brain (pituitary) will be shut down for too long and there is a very good chance once you come off you will have secondary hypogonadism.
Nestle do the same thing to poor mothers in Africa, give them free baby milk just long enough to stop producing their own then they have to keep buying something they not really afford. Off topic i know but just F(_)CK nestle

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nestle do the same thing to poor mothers in Africa, give them free baby milk just long enough to stop producing their own then they have to keep buying something they not really afford. Off topic i know but just F(_)CK nestle
I never heard of this until now. That's crazy.
I just did some more research and am aghast at that company and it's 'values'.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never heard of this until now. That's crazy.
I just did some more research and am aghast at that company and it's 'values'.
I know, i try to take everything with a pinch of salt because theres so much conspiracy and just blatant lie on the net but if 1% of what said about them is true they're despicable. Corporations putting profit before people is appalling and they get away with time and again, rant over, sorry everyone

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I definitely agree ....
If any comment has ever been off-topic, it's this one.
:)

Low

Low

Awards

Man, yeah you know when I signed up it just felt shady, but the whole reason I signed up was to get some type of medical guidance with a doctor and labs on dosing, and injecting testosterone. I knew I Was going to run this oxandrolone cycle with the 200mg of test, for 7 weeks, I do next set of labs in 8 weeks so my plan was to have the clinic see my liver and lipid function bouncing off the charts and that would be a way out of the 18 month contract. That was the plan at least... Honestly, the help and support I get on AM forum is awesome!!! Its really nice to have a platform like this where we can all network, connect, and solve problems. Its messed up that they cant come clean.. I made that my main argument point to not sgn, "I dont want to be on this my whole life", "...Your levels wont be lower they the 400 your currently at after the TRT, youll go right back to your natural production levels with the Clomid and the HCG".

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man, yeah you know when I signed up it just felt shady, but the whole reason I signed up was to get some type of medical guidance with a doctor and labs on dosing, and injecting testosterone. I knew I Was going to run this oxandrolone cycle with the 200mg of test, for 7 weeks, I do next set of labs in 8 weeks so my plan was to have the clinic see my liver and lipid function bouncing off the charts and that would be a way out of the 18 month contract. That was the plan at least... Honestly, the help and support I get on AM forum is awesome!!! Its really nice to have a platform like this where we can all network, connect, and solve problems. Its messed up that they cant come clean.. I made that my main argument point to not sgn, "I dont want to be on this my whole life", "...Your levels wont be lower they the 400 your currently at after the TRT, youll go right back to your natural production levels with the Clomid and the HCG".
Unfortunately there are no guarantees. Even if you do everything right and dont let your balls atrophy, there is still that damn hypothalamus and pituitary that can mess up and make you feel miserable.

You can do a pct, feel fine and then 5 months later boom, a crash.

I am going through some issues right now (extreme fatigue, exercise intolerance, feel like passing out after just a few sets) that i think may have to do something with this damn elusive post pct crash which can, as it is often said, come months post pct.

And it is not just low libido. Your thyroid, the adrenals, everything gets fukked up.

When i first tried to come off i had troubles staying awake during the day and i felt like my senses were operating at 50% or less, as if i was heavily drunk.

I even went to test for heavy metal poisoning it was that bad.

the problem is that they tell you that being shut down just means loss of muscle and libido, when in fact a whole myriad of functions in the body gets impaired.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's not bad, might be worth just doing a cycle like you originally planned. At your age it's not a given that you will recover like the clinic suggests.
My vote is also for a short cycle instead of crazy blast and cruise schemes.

at least you can see whether this is for you and then either recover and do it again or recover and not do it again, you arent stuck.

Reactions: Low

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My vote is also for a short cycle instead of crazy blast and cruise schemes.

at least you can see whether this is for you and then either recover and do it again or recover and not do it again, you arent stuck.
I feel personally attacked 😂blast and cruise schemes for life

but seriously if you aren’t already on TRT I would do a short cycle and pct. Option two is go onto TRT for life. 18 months of TRT and then trying to restart seems silly

Low

Low

Awards
I feel personally attacked blast and cruise schemes for life

but seriously if you aren’t already on TRT I would do a short cycle and pct. Option two is go onto TRT for life. 18 months of TRT and then trying to restart seems silly
I agree im jist going to run a 10 week test base and 7 week oxandrolone cycle

Low

Low

Awards
Unfortunately there are no guarantees. Even if you do everything right and dont let your balls atrophy, there is still that damn hypothalamus and pituitary that can mess up and make you feel miserable.

You can do a pct, feel fine and then 5 months later boom, a crash.

I am going through some issues right now (extreme fatigue, exercise intolerance, feel like passing out after just a few sets) that i think may have to do something with this damn elusive post pct crash which can, as it is often said, come months post pct.

And it is not just low libido. Your thyroid, the adrenals, everything gets fukked up.

When i first tried to come off i had troubles staying awake during the day and i felt like my senses were operating at 50% or less, as if i was heavily drunk.

I even went to test for heavy metal poisoning it was that bad.

the problem is that they tell you that being shut down just means loss of muscle and libido, when in fact a whole myriad of functions in the body gets impaired.
Hey are u referring to full trt or a cycle of it or test+anavar?