Test Cipinate and low dose anavar first cycle Lets log it!!!!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey are u referring to full trt or a cycle of it or test+anavar?
The longer you stay on, higher the chance you wont recover fully.

Also depends on how suppressive are the co pounds. Test and anavar shouldnt be overly hard to recover from. Something like deca can however produce metabolites for months to come and hinder recovery for a long time.

I wouodnt advise deca to someone who cycles.

Low

Low

Awards
Im working right this seccond and ill get back on here tonight, im taking oxandrolone 5mg at 7am and 5mg at 7pm... its a 9 hr half life... is this okay??

Low

Low

Awards
Im working right this seccond and ill get back on here tonight, im taking oxandrolone 5mg at 7am and 5mg at 7pm... its a 9 hr half life... is this right?? I feel freaking amazing!

Low

Low

Awards
Im working right this seccond and ill get back on here tonight, im taking oxandrolone 5mg at 7am and 5mg at 7pm... its a 9 hr half life... is this right?? I feel freaking amazing!

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5mg?

Low

Low

Awards
I didnt realize i posted that 3 times! Yes only 10 mg a day 2x a day. I know its a small dose im trying not to screw up my body i figure lower dose, lower sides especially when i come off

Low

Low

Awards
The longer you stay on, higher the chance you wont recover fully.

Also depends on how suppressive are the co pounds. Test and anavar shouldnt be overly hard to recover from. Something like deca can however produce metabolites for months to come and hinder recovery for a long time.

I wouodnt advise deca to someone who cycles.
I was going to run a full trt but i changed my mind to a test cycle... i love how i feel now.. like ive gone back to the person i once used to be... the old me..

Low

Low

Awards
10mg daily......?
I started last saturday, i can modify my dosage starting tomorrow.. i need all the guidance and help i can get.. im working out 2x a day am and pm with each dose for 1-2 hours.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say that 40mg of anavar is a good dose if it is properly dosed.

I may run 20-30mg a day alongside 200-250 test soon. Tbh i dont expect a lot from Var at that dose, some hardening and freeing up of test i guess. But the only other thing i have that i could add to test is tren ace, and i dont want to run that now.

It is more about the synergy of test, var and mk677 for me. In theory that stack should be more anabolic than just throwing in 500mg of test.

Btw what dose of test are you running? 200mg a week?

Low

Low

Awards
I would say that 40mg of anavar is a good dose if it is properly dosed.

I may run 20-30mg a day alongside 200-250 test soon. Tbh i dont expect a lot from Var at that dose, some hardening and freeing up of test i guess. But the only other thing i have that i could add to test is tren ace, and i dont want to run that now.

It is more about the synergy of test, var and mk677 for me. In theory that stack should be more anabolic than just throwing in 500mg of test.

Btw what dose of test are you running? 200mg a week?
Yes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
probably the clinic I went to,and their way of maximizing profit, when would you stop trt?
You don't ever stop trt, it's hormone replacement for life because you can not make your own testosterone. I don't think you understand what trt is. Also your clinic is basically just a legal drug dealer. You should talk to a real Dr.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nvr mind it looks like that was already straightened out