Test c test p blend, how to dose?

alehane

Awards
Hey I’ve got a 50/50 blend of test c and test p and I am a newbie. I workout 6 days a week. I am trying to figure out how often and how much I need to do for a good cycle?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, you're about to get roasted by people on here.

Age, cycle history, height weight, goals, how long you plan on running it, estrogen control, pct. you need to provide all of this

alehane

Awards
Never done before, 40 years old 220 lbs 6’0, want to bulk and harden, I plan on 6-8 weeks long. Why will I get roasted? What I got?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never done before, 40 years old 220 lbs 6’0, want to bulk and harden, I plan on 6-8 weeks long. Why will I get roasted? What I got?
No one can give you proper advice based off your post bro. Need all the info that Codybenz highlighted.

Basically you need to set out what you are thinking for a cycle (if you literally have no idea then you need to research it) and ask for views on that. For your own benefit anyone messing with the hormones should research to a decent level of understanding themselves before ask us bunch of random juice heads what cycle they should run.....

alehane

Awards
Pct I plan on Clomid, I’m wanting to put on about 20 lbs in muscle mass, my issue is taking a long and short ester with varying half lives I’m trying to figure out a good base dosing schedule. Supplier competes and told me 1x/week which I feel is not enough while researching the last 3 days.

alehane

Awards
I’ve been researching I just can’t find any info about this blend...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The more often you inject, the less sides you will experience, in general. I would recommend dosing every day. This would be optimal. If not, EOD at most. Your levels will fluctuate a lot dosing any less frequently than that.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no “bulk” and “harden”.. you either bulk first and then maintain that for as long as you can says 6 months to a year even and then come down slow to maintain all new mass as best you can while shedding of fat

alehane

Awards
Every other day should I do .5 mL? That’s what I was thinking.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don’t even have a concentration listed. How can anyone advise you on a dose they don’t know?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a blast, a good one, you need probably 50mg prop PER DAY and 250mg cyp per week. So, if you can take 50mg of each daily, do that, and take the weekends off.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the concentration per ml of test cyp and test prop with the blend you have?