Test c, mast e and dhb

thahulk2014

Awards
Just started a recomp stack. 500mg test c, 450mg dhb cyp and 300mg mast e. Anyone else like this combo? What doses you guys run at?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve run DHB at 200mg a few times with test and usually some mast, but it made me edgy enough the last time at 200 that I decreased the dose to 100-150, and kept it under 150 in my most recent run focusing on test & mast. This was probably the best overall cycle I’ve had for strength btw - very low side, very sustainable, just some mild dyslipidemia and needing some Telmisartan. Which was realistically also as much a function of my bodyweight & the amount of calories/diet. Absolutely recommend for low-side offseason mass-building and strength.

DHB is a really great compound per mg IMO, but for me personally I also feel a high-strung, simmering rage going too high. But I think it’s a great anabolic.

thahulk2014

Awards
I’ve run DHB at 200mg a few times with test and usually some mast, but it made me edgy enough the last time at 200 that I decreased the dose to 100-150, and kept it under 150 in my most recent run focusing on test & mast. This was probably the best overall cycle I’ve had for strength btw - very low side, very sustainable, just some mild dyslipidemia and needing some Telmisartan. Which was realistically also as much a function of my bodyweight & the amount of calories/diet. Absolutely recommend for low-side offseason mass-building and strength.

DHB is a really great compound per mg IMO, but for me personally I also feel a high-strung, simmering rage going too high. But I think it’s a great anabolic.
I usually just keep it test/dhb but decided to throw the mast in this run. See how I like it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually just keep it test/dhb but decided to throw the mast in this run. See how I like it.
It’s good if it lets you handle the test better/run more test with less water retention, gyno aggravation, etc. Mast with test is really about finding the doses for you that complement each other best.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
Dominus Anabolics 22
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 11