Test C, LGD 4033 and MK677 Recomp in progress

sledge84

Awards
This one is in progress. Haven't done a log since I last cycled some Hdrol about 11 years ago. First AAS cycle was about 25 years ago. Sustanon 250 solo at 500mgs was my best cycle ever. After that was a Test E cycle then a few prohormone cycles since back then I didn't have a source for AAS. Age 52. Currently 185lb. Scale with Bf% which I'm thinking isn't accurate says 18%. But maybe it is 😳 Just got done with a slow cut where I lost 16lb in 16 weeks on a 500 cal deficit. Got down to 178lb with 16% BF according to scale. So cals are at 2800-2900/day now. Protein is at least 200 grams. Sometimes as high as 270 depending on what I choose to eat. So in the 2 weeks I've been on I've gained 7lb. Looks to be mostly water maybe from the MK. Or maybe just from increasing calories which has me eating a few more carbs. Strength has been modest but slowly increasing. Also using Carnitine at 500mg/daily IM but that's a staple. Whole bunch of OTC supps too. But not necessarily for BB purposes. Mostly heart health and deficiencies.
Here's the cycle. Total 10 weeks. On 3rd week.
Week 1 Test C 120mg (current TRT dose)
LGD 4033 10mg
MK677 12.5mg
Week 2 Test C 120mg
LGD 4033 20mg
MK677 12.5mg
Week 3 Test 200mg
LGD 4033 20mg
MK677 12.5mg
Week 4 Test 300mg
Var 25mg
MK 677 12.5mg
Week 5-10 Test 400mg
Var 50mg
MK 677 12.5mg
Lift 4 days a week on a push/pull training each body part twice a week.

Last edited:

sledge84

Awards
So where was I. 1st week didn't notice anything other than I slept noticeably harder. I'm guessing that's from the MK. 2nd week. Slight strength increases. Nothing worth writing home about. No appetite increase. Which is good because I'm already hungry most of the time but can control it for the most part. I wonder if the increase was placebo or that I increased LGD to 20mg. In any case test is going up to 200 this week. And I'll guess by end of week where I'll take it next. Hoping to see things happening at these mild doses since I'm not about to start blasting full blown.

sledge84

Awards
First 2 workouts of the week done. Progress on everything. Although maybe not as dramatic as I'd like. But progress none the less. Loving how the MK is making me sleep hard. 1/4" gain on the biceps and 1/2" in the quads (chicken legs). The wifey wants to go out of town this weekend but I need to talk her out of it to get my workouts in lol.

sledge84

Awards
Missed yesterdays workout. Subbed my finger saving my motorcycle helmet from falling on the ground. Then thought "you should have just let it fall. Good excuse to buy a new helmet." Oh well. Attempted to workout but when I got to my first working set on back it just wasn't happening. Here's a look at the finger compared to the opposite hand finger. The stubbed finger looked like it's on Dbol cycle itself. So last night I thought "maybe if I get some wrist straps that might take some pressure off the bad finger." So went on Amazon and ordered a pair. Arrived early this morning. So I went to workout. Score! It helped tremendously. Got a good pull and leg workout. Apparent strength gains on all exercises. Looking fuller. And for the first time got a decent pump. So since I have to work tomorrow (12hr shifts) I'll get my push workout after my 3rd meal. Thinking of upping the LGD to 30mg for the remainder of the cycle at the 4 week mark.

Attachments

sledge84

Awards
Anyone take LGD and after a few weeks feel like you got kicked in the stomach and feel a dull achy pain most of the day? Headaches?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone take LGD and after a few weeks feel like you got kicked in the stomach and feel a dull achy pain most of the day? Headaches?
Yes, normally I would say suppression hits hard but since you're on test I guess that shouldn't be an issue. I tried two different brands and both times first two weeks were great then constant feeling of slight upset stomach, drop in appetite. Makes it hard to get calories in and lethargy hit big time for me. I didn't run test though.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, normally I would say suppression hits hard but since you're on test I guess that shouldn't be an issue. I tried two different brands and both times first two weeks were great then constant feeling of slight upset stomach, drop in appetite. Makes it hard to get calories in and lethargy hit big time for me. I didn't run test though.

sledge84

Awards
Yes. Drop in appetite as well. I had to think if I had taken a shot of my wife's semaglutide for a second lol

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm in. I'm finishing up a mini cut in a week or two then running LGD 20mg for 8 weeks with cardarine 10mg for 12 weeks and trt. I'm bulking though and might throw in some mk 677 at 10mg 4-5 times a week and continue past everything.

Regarding your stomach issue, I've never noticed anything, but I haven't pushed it past 10mg yet. Did it start at 20mg? Also, for the headaches, how's your BP?

sledge84

Awards
I'm in. I'm finishing up a mini cut in a week or two then running LGD 20mg for 8 weeks with cardarine 10mg for 12 weeks and trt. I'm bulking though and might throw in some mk 677 at 10mg 4-5 times a week and continue past everything.

Regarding your stomach issue, I've never noticed anything, but I haven't pushed it past 10mg yet. Did it start at 20mg? Also, for the headaches, how's your BP?
It just started this past weekend which is about a week and a half after I upped the dose to 20 a day. It could possibly be the MK. Or maybe I just have some kind of stomach flu. But it's so uncomfortable I'm about to drop the LGD and up the dose of test. I've been talking the MK mon-fri and take the weekend off so I figured maybe it wasn't the MK since I was off it for a couple days. But who knows. This is my first "cycle", however a small one, in years. Was hoping it would go a little smoother than this. I did workout today with modest progress. Nothing that makes me feel like I'm taking anything though.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It just started this past weekend which is about a week and a half after I upped the dose to 20 a day. It could possibly be the MK. Or maybe I just have some kind of stomach flu. But it's so uncomfortable I'm about to drop the LGD and up the dose of test. I've been talking the MK mon-fri and take the weekend off so I figured maybe it wasn't the MK since I was off it for a couple days. But who knows. This is my first "cycle", however a small one, in years. Was hoping it would go a little smoother than this. I did workout today with modest progress. Nothing that makes me feel like I'm taking anything though.
could still be the MK, have you ran it before? Now that I think about it, I had headaches the last time I used it too. Probably from the extra water retention. Should subside after a few weeks.

Could try 10mg am and again pm of the lgd and see if that helps at all. Lgd is not going to give you an “on” feeling and takes about 3-4 weeks to really start noticing it. From what I recall the strength gains aren’t crazy, at least at 10mg it wasn’t, but it will put on size if you’re eating right. What are your goals with this?

sledge84

Awards
could still be the MK, have you ran it before? Now that I think about it, I had headaches the last time I used it too. Probably from the extra water retention. Should subside after a few weeks.

Could try 10mg am and again pm of the lgd and see if that helps at all. Lgd is not going to give you an “on” feeling and takes about 3-4 weeks to really start noticing it. From what I recall the strength gains aren’t crazy, at least at 10mg it wasn’t, but it will put on size if you’re eating right. What are your goals with this?
Some strength and size while maintaining body fat levels at the least or losing a tad at the most. I'll re evaluate in the next few days what direction I'll take. I've noticed more water retention in the lower extremities. No change in BP in these first 3 weeks or fasting blood sugars.

sledge84

Awards
End of 4th week. Up 10lb but still looking tight in the abs. Mostly water weight I'm sure. Arms are growing. As is everything else. Strength going up but then it was going up during the cut too. Feeling a lot better since I stopped the LGD this past Wed which was giving me stomach aches and started on Var at 25mg a day. Will run that for the next 6 weeks. Decided to extend the cycle to 10 weeks. Also increased the test to 300 this week. May go to 400 next week depending how things go. Still eating clean at 2800-2900 a day. Pulled a muscle in my neck on yesterday's push workout that has been bothering me for the past few months. But was able to do my pull without today with minimal discomfort.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
End of 4th week. Up 10lb but still looking tight in the abs. Mostly water weight I'm sure. Arms are growing. As is everything else. Strength going up but then it was going up during the cut too. Feeling a lot better since I stopped the LGD this past Wed which was giving me stomach aches and started on Var at 25mg a day. Will run that for the next 6 weeks. Decided to extend the cycle to 10 weeks. Also increased the test to 300 this week. May go to 400 next week depending how things go. Still eating clean at 2800-2900 a day. Pulled a muscle in my neck on yesterday's push workout that has been bothering me for the past few months. But was able to do my pull without today with minimal discomfort.
Nice work! Glad to see you were able to isolate what was bothering you. I had no issues w glucose on the Mk either. If diet is dialed in you should be good

sledge84

Awards
Nice work! Glad to see you were able to isolate what was bothering you. I had no issues w glucose on the Mk either. If diet is dialed in you should be good
Thanks! Yeah. My blood sugars have been good but then I'm only running 12.5mg. I'll continue monitoring it though.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks! Yeah. My blood sugars have been good but then I'm only running 12.5mg. I'll continue monitoring it though.
Ran same dose 5 days on 2 off for 8 wks with no issues. I thought it was causing a sticking point in my weight loss so I dropped it for 8 wks kept training and diet same and if anything I look flatter but scale stayed the same within 5lbs. Teasing the idea of going back on. I miss the deep sleep

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That sucks the LGD was doing that. Hope I don’t have any issues at 20mg. 10mg was fine for me.

Var ftw! My favorite oral. Even in a cutting diet I recomp on it. I would bump it to 40mg if I was you. Especially if it’s ugl. I’m contemplating bumping my test to 300 also. I’m at 240 right now, just bumped it a little for the cut.

sledge84

Awards
Beginning of 5th week. Workouts still coming along well. Getting good pumps in my arms. Bumping test to 400 for the rest of the cycle which will be 6 weeks. Keeping the Var at 25 mg and MK 677 at 12.5. Had to do 2 days of workouts in one yesterday due to donating blood today. Waist is staying lean and everything else looking full. Anyone know which is better for Ferritin if it ends up tanking again? Ferrous sulfate or iron bisglycinate? Have labs for PCP in 3 weeks to check the routine 6 months labs plus ferritin and a few other things.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Beginning of 5th week. Workouts still coming along well. Getting good pumps in my arms. Bumping test to 400 for the rest of the cycle which will be 6 weeks. Keeping the Var at 25 mg and MK 677 at 12.5. Had to do 2 days of workouts in one yesterday due to donating blood today. Waist is staying lean and everything else looking full. Anyone know which is better for Ferritin if it ends up tanking again? Ferrous sulfate or iron bisglycinate? Have labs for PCP in 3 weeks to check the routine 6 months labs plus ferritin and a few other things.
Just curious what your macros r like. Particularly carbs. I used the Mk during a cut which makes little to no sense to most people but it worked for me. Still “testing the waters” after the torn tricep, but once I know I can move more than S.B.W. (Skinny bitch weight) I want to try a cleanish bulk w the Mk-677.

sledge84

Awards
Just curious what your macros r like. Particularly carbs. I used the Mk during a cut which makes little to no sense to most people but it worked for me. Still “testing the waters” after the torn tricep, but once I know I can move more than S.B.W. (Skinny bitch weight) I want to try a cleanish bulk w the Mk-677.
I don't count carbs or fats. Just total calories and protein. If I were to guess I'd say 40 pro 40 carbs and 20 fats. Why does MK not make sense for a cut other than it can make some hungry? Luckily I don't get that. But then I'm only on 12.5mg. I'm just trying it out too to see if there's any benefit at that lower dose.

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was told time and time again you can’t use it in a cut. Used it during a cut just fine

sledge84

Awards
Wrapping up the 5th week. Great workouts the last 2 days. Having that "On" feeling. Although I did increase the Var to 50mg after thinking about what @Drolball said as it is UGL Var. Test at 400. MK still at 12.5mg. More Vascular. 5 more weeks to go. Thinking I should slightly increase calories as waist measurement is unchanged at 2900 cal a day. The pumps are amazing.i haven't been getting pumps the last few years. All of a sudden I'm getting pumps like back in my 20's and 30's. I feel like I went into a time machine during my workouts.

Attachments

sledge84

Awards
Middle of 6th week. Everything going good. Strength increases every workout. Pumps are great. Forearms keep looking more Vascular. Bumped up calories to 3000 as I see no fat increase. Just need to keep from getting injuries which come way to easy these days. Looking forward to the next 3 and a half weeks left.

sledge84

Awards
End of week 6 or 7? It's getting cloudy. But workouts are even better. Pumps are getting crazy. Teenager/20's pumps. Veins are showing up on the front Delts which I've never had. Arms are up about 3/4". Looking full. I might dare to say I look better now than when I was younger. I feel like this is a light/moderate cycle so plan on doing a lean bulk a few months after this Recomp. Having weird thoughts of even entering a Masters physique contest end of next year. But let's not get ahead of ourselves lol.
Labs coming up next week

sledge84

Awards
Went and did labs yesterday then came home and hit the weights. Delts and Legs. Added 10lb to my Barbell front press. I never added that much from one workout to the next. Squats were feeling light. I may never want to come off lmao. So first set of labs I had done the day before I started. So these are seven weeks into it.
Total Test- 120mg=1300, 400mg =2400
Estradiol - 45, 35 (what?!)
Bilirubin - 1.3, 0.7 (interesting)
Cholesterol - 115, 139
HDL- 48, 23 (guess that Anavar is real)
LDL- 52, 97
Iron- 99, 46
IBC- 439, 493
Ferritin- 14, 14 (Donated blood twice since first set of labs)
Hemoglobin- 18.9, 16.3
Hematocrit - 54.2, 49.4

So lipids took a hit. Especially the HDL. Cholesterol not bad. Iron went way down and ferritin stayed the same. And H&H improved to the point that I haven't seen it that low, for me, in a few years.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why the comment on your estro? 40-60 us where you want to be

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Curious what lab your var is from if it's ugl. Obviously it's real

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Went and did labs yesterday then came home and hit the weights. Delts and Legs. Added 10lb to my Barbell front press. I never added that much from one workout to the next. Squats were feeling light. I may never want to come off lmao. So first set of labs I had done the day before I started. So these are seven weeks into it.
Total Test- 120mg=1300, 400mg =2400
Estradiol - 45, 35 (what?!)
Bilirubin - 1.3, 0.7 (interesting)
Cholesterol - 115, 139
HDL- 48, 23 (guess that Anavar is real)
LDL- 52, 97
Iron- 99, 46
IBC- 439, 493
Ferritin- 14, 14 (Donated blood twice since first set of labs)
Hemoglobin- 18.9, 16.3
Hematocrit - 54.2, 49.4

So lipids took a hit. Especially the HDL. Cholesterol not bad. Iron went way down and ferritin stayed the same. And H&H improved to the point that I haven't seen it that low, for me, in a few years.
How is BP and heart rate? Is the Mk-677 still in the mix? The estradiol and Bilirubin look good esp for higher dosages w second set of bloods

sledge84

Awards
How is BP and heart rate? Is the Mk-677 still in the mix? The estradiol and Bilirubin look good esp for higher dosages w second set of bloods
Blood pressure is fine. Usually 120's/70's. Heart rate around 65-75. MK still in till end of cycle (3 weeks) Yeah only abnormal labs I had was my iron, ferritin and HDL count. Liver and kidney function tests normal. C Reactive protein 0.4 which is good (< 8.0)

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Blood pressure is fine. Usually 120's/70's. Heart rate around 65-75. MK still in till end of cycle (3 weeks) Yeah only abnormal labs I had was my iron, ferritin and HDL count. Liver and kidney function tests normal. C Reactive protein 0.4 which is good (< 8.0)
I’d almost be tempted to keep on the MK-677 and retain some gains

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cus he almost tripled his dose but the estrogen went down, thats a bit odd. It caught my eye too
No doubt. I just looked at the Beligas site and my nips itched

sledge84

Awards
End of week 8. 2 weeks to go. Definitely looking like I'm on now. Also this went from a Recomp to a lean bulk. Couldn't help it. Hungry AF on this stack. Out of nowhere the hungry hit last week. Everything else ame as previous weeks. Weights increasing every workout. Gotta be careful with these old tendons. Arms up almost an inch. 7/8" to be exact. I'm going to give it hell for the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:

sledge84

Awards
End of week 9. 1 week to go. I feel as though I've hit a plateau this week. Strength not jumping like the previous few weeks. Turned into a bulk these last couple weeks lol. Hunger off the chain. Shirts are noticeably tighter. Feeling a little burnt out. Almost happy to be ending the cycle next week. Give my body a break. Cruise a few months then do a lean bulk (lol).

stevezhou

Awards
End of week 9. 1 week to go. I feel as though I've hit a plateau this week. Strength not jumping like the previous few weeks. Turned into a bulk these last couple weeks lol. Hunger off the chain. Shirts are noticeably tighter. Feeling a little burnt out. Almost happy to be ending the cycle next week. Give my body a break. Cruise a few months then do a lean bulk (lol).
Nice, hope your cycle ended well in last December, did you do a blood work to evaluate the suppression and side effects after the cycle ?

sledge84

Awards
Nice, hope your cycle ended well in last December, did you do a blood work to evaluate the suppression and side effects after the cycle ?
It actually ended horribly. Right after I posted that about a day or 2 later I came down with the flu and couldn't work out for about a week so it basically ended right there. As far as labs I'm about to get them done this week. CMP, Lipid and Iron panel. Got CBC done last week ordered by my MD. That was fine. So this is about 7 weeks post cycle and checking to see if my HDL came back up along with making sure liver and kidney function are fine before I hit a lean bulk next week. Hemoglobin on the higher side so want to check ferritin and iron before deciding if I'll go donate a unit.

stevezhou

Awards
It actually ended horribly. Right after I posted that about a day or 2 later I came down with the flu and couldn't work out for about a week so it basically ended right there. As far as labs I'm about to get them done this week. CMP, Lipid and Iron panel. Got CBC done last week ordered by my MD. That was fine. So this is about 7 weeks post cycle and checking to see if my HDL came back up along with making sure liver and kidney function are fine before I hit a lean bulk next week. Hemoglobin on the higher side so want to check ferritin and iron before deciding if I'll go donate a unit.
Sorry to hear that, assume you get the flu at Nov 30, and ended somewhere around Dec 10. Almost 5 weeks since you finished.
What kind of PCT did you do?

sledge84

Awards
Sorry to hear that, assume you get the flu at Nov 30, and ended somewhere around Dec 10. Almost 5 weeks since you finished.
What kind of PCT did you do?
I think I got the flu maybe on the 27th. Looking back at that post I wrote I was feeling a little burnt out. I was probably already getting sick as I wrote that. I don't do PCT. On TRT.

sledge84

Awards
Final update on labs. Iron heck up to normal at 100. Ferritin still low 3 months past donation at 19. Won't be donating next week as planned. HDL back up to 47 from a scary low 23. LDL down to 66 and cholesterol at 123. Liver and kidney functions normal. Own bulk starts next week. Wish me luck.