test c done. heres my thoughts.

clk

clk

Awards
okay... logs are pretty boring. so i didnt log my cycle. instead, i am simply going to run over how the cycle went for anyone who is interested in doing their first pin cycle.

stats: pre- 6'5 @ 275
diet: tad complicated. ill get to that later. but mostly eating at maint.

training:
barret programming for strongman as well as running canditos programming for the major 3 lifts. each lift is hit 2x a week while strongman is done 2x a week. conditioning is also done 2x a week and i dont count my actual strongman training as conditioning. i do actual conditioning work on the side.

cycle: test cyp at 500MG 11 weeks. 650MG 12-16

notable sides from cycle:
acne week 3-5. reoccurred week 12-13 (up in dose at that time). treated with 10% benzoyl (spelling?) peroxide. went away.

cycle history and the gear:
i have done several oral cycles before. a couple SD, a couple DMZ, msten cycles, etc. however, this was my first pinned cycle. the plan was to run it at 500MG a week for 12 weeks. the gear and pharma and came from a friend who no longer wants to deal with his TRT injections. so i paid for the script for several months and stocked up on vials.

my thoughts on the cycle:
it was really damn boring. in the research phase i was hearing all sorts of comments about how it would make you feel "good" with higher energy etc. well, i honestly felt nothing. yes i got stronger. yes my endurance in training was a little more than normal. but outside of that, i FELT nothing. i didnt get that stereotypical "on steroids" feel that i got from SD. depending on who you are and what you like, this can be viewed as a good or bad thing. for me, it was just a surprise. i was honestly hoping that i would get the feeling that i had while i was on SD. i felt like leonidas while i was on SD. at week 7 of the cycle i competed in a strongman comp and tweaked my knee from a yoke run that had waaay too much lateral movement. from that point forward my squat went from 2x a week to maybe once a week if i could manage. my squat gains were the smallest of all due to this.

moreover, after the 10 week mark on 500MG a week, i got the results from my bloodwork. everything was as to be expected and nothing looked of concern. this is also the time that i found out about another comp that was coming up. after looking at the events for the comp, i realized that the largest part of it was a pressing medely. overhead pressing is my weakest lift and this comp was pretty heavy. so i decided to up the dose from 500MG to 650MG and extend it from 12-16 due to the weight of the comp and due to the fact that my bloods have checked out. i ran the remainder of the cycle at the 650MG mark. (BTW... placed 3rd in the class at that comp)

while the cycle was really boring, i still enjoyed it and made some pretty decent gains. here are a few worth mentioning.

BW: from week 1- 7 i was eating slightly in a deficit because i had to make weight for my comp. eventually i cut some weight and made weight at 263. from that point on, i have been eating in surplus because the mens heavyweight class for my second comp capped off at 300.
sooo.... with that being said, i went from 275-285/290. definition is pretty much about the same (13-14% ish) as far as me noticing any visible changes, i feel like my shoulders look a little more round. other than that, nothing.

stupid weight training stuff:

bench:
355-385

squat:
500 w/wraps (i have horrible wrap technique. they really dont help me as much as guys who are proficient with them)
525 without wraps. (again... had a knee issue after the first comp so i had to cool it on the squat intensity)

DL: (wasnt training it from the floor because i was training a farmer deadlift/18'' block pull that was specific to the 2 comps i did. but i went ahead and played around with it off the floor recently just to see.

585 - 615 (considering i did nothing off the floor, i was ok with that pull)

strict standing OHP:
205-235

strongman lifts: (havent been training it for too long. so i got some wild PR's due to dialing in technique as well as the cycle. so keep that in mind.)

log clean and press:
200- 285

stone to 60''
255- 350 for 2 reps. (the next stone after 350 is 420. 420 hates me but i managed 350 for 2 easy reps)

farmer DL:
300 per hand for 600 total
to
360 per hand for 720 total.

18'' rack pull (equal to plates sitting on 10" blocks):
no idea what the starting weight was. never tested it but i pulled 705 in comp.

circus DB clean and press: (muuuuuuuch different than a regular DB. realize that before you think its light lol)

120 for 5 reps in 60s
155 for 5 reps in 60s.

clk

clk

Awards
Btw. Ran ai alongside test and did not run hcg. Pct is nolva/clomid and probably going to run x gels and Abe as well.

clk

clk

Awards
I'll take a picture of them when I get home.

clk

clk

Awards
Here is a pic of the gear. Idk if I'm allowed to post it or not. Whatever.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What was the yoke weight in the comp you had to be 263? Jw

clk

clk

Awards
A pretty light 575. In training I worked 500-550 focusing on speed. But for some reason the things went astray in comp. Stupid thing just swung side to side until the last 10 feet.

clk

clk

Awards
Here is a screenshot of the video. You can see how bad it was. Tweaked the lateral/distal portion of my knee. Makes me think it's something to do with the ITB connecting to the tibula or maybe the LCL.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang! That's some serious swing. I'm not surprised that caught up to you

clk

clk

Awards
Yea you're not kidding. Bad part is that was the first event. So it nagged me the rest of the comp. The last event was a last man standing 300# stone load for max height. I loaded it at the very first height of 50" and called it quits to save the knee. The other events wernt too bad on it though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm purely speculating, but I suspect half the claims you here of test giving people so much energy and drive is either partially placebo effect by newer users, or a truly dramatic difference for guys who already had absolute crap t levels from ph use or age, OR guys taking a lot more than 650/wk.

clk

clk

Awards
Thats very possible. Or perhaps they don't sleep much and always feel tired anyways? I'm not sure.
Of all the things I've taken, sd is the only one that really made me feel different. I remember the very first symptom of it kicking in was my sleep. I went to bed, woke up in the same position and as soon as my eyes opened I was ready to rock n roll. I didn't go through the normal 20 min of "hang on I just woke up" feelings. It was immediately 0-100% awake. Even so, most of the feelings were solely in the gym. I felt like a god. I wanted to tear **** down, bite the barbell in half, and throw my warm up sets through the roof. It was nuts.
I didn't feel bad in test at all. Just felt like regular ol me who set a pr's that were higher than normal and had a bit more work capacity.

clk

clk

Awards
I did get random erections. I forgot to say that. That was pretty cool lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not seen anyone run Watson cycle in a while..

clk

clk

Awards