Test C / Deca

M

mofolycs

Awards
Hey everyone, I’m not quite sure how to do this, so I apologize if I do anything wrong.

I’m a 25yo male, used to do a lot of prohormones and did one cycle of test c/Deca.

Anyways, I’m starting a cycle of Test C and Deca tomorrow. What should I be using for dosing and frequency/times of injections? Is there anything else I should be running along side of it?

I’m considering Arimidex for a PCT right now.

Thanks for your help everybody, I really appreciate it.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are your goals? That will dictate dosage.

Test c and deca should be pinned twice a week each. You will need and AI and something like cabergoline on hand while on cycle not just for pct.

As far as pct I don't have much knowledge there because I'm on trt and have not need for pct.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone, I’m not quite sure how to do this, so I apologize if I do anything wrong.

I’m a 25yo male, used to do a lot of prohormones and did one cycle of test c/Deca.

Anyways, I’m starting a cycle of Test C and Deca tomorrow. What should I be using for dosing and frequency/times of injections? Is there anything else I should be running along side of it?

Gonna be straight with you bro, your starting a cycle tomorrow yet don’t know the absolute basics?

Dosage is goal dependant and if you’ve run it before then should be based on how you reacted that time.

As above you need to research caber

You need to research cycle support

Arimidex isn’t for pct, it’s an ai you would use on cycle. You need to research proper pct protocol, start with looking up nolva and clomid.

Trying to help you here, don’t start until you’ve looked into the above.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow I didn't even catch the part that said he was starting tomorrow. Yeah that's a bad idea at this point. Be patient and get prepared before you start

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The crazier thing to me is he says he did one cycle of test and deca already... And still doesnt know what doses to run... Da fuq?

M

mofolycs

Awards
I’m 185lbs right now, goals are basically just to bulk up and start moving some serious weight.

Tomorrow is when I wanted to start, but obviously I have a lot to learn first. So I should run Arimidex as an AI during my cycle and the something like clomid or Nolva? Thanks for the replies guys, trying to learn here.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
10 WEEKS
Test C 200mg 2x wk
Deca D 100mg 2x wk
Arimidex 1mg on pin days only

5 WEEKS INCREASED DOSE
Test C 250mg 2x wk
Deca D 150mg 2x wk
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

4 WEEKS TO CLEAR ESTERS
Adex 0.5mg 2x weekly

5 WEEKS PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/10/10
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5/0
Arimidex 0.5 2x wk/0/0/0/0

OR

Torem 120/60/60/40/20

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Drop deca, run 12 weeks test and run arimidex or aromasin with it, best bet man. If you don t know what you doing don t run nandrolones, they can f**k you really bad, and we both know that you pretty much don t know what you want and what specific compounds can do, play safe and good luck with cycle :)

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you do run deca get your hands on some caber. Even at low dose better to have it and not need it than not need it and have it

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you do run deca get your hands on some caber. Even at low dose better to have it and not need it than not need it and have it
It would be much better option to go test/eq for his purpose, of course gains will not be nearly as on deca, but at least he will be safe with AI.With deca you never known, its compound I don t like at all :D

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would be much better option to go test/eq for his purpose, of course gains will not be nearly as on deca, but at least he will be safe with AI.With deca you never known, its compound I don t like at all :D
I got deca Dick this year on my first dose of deca even with caber. So I'm done with deca. Next years bulk will be test,eq,tbol. I hope I'm one of the people that respond well to eq and gain like crazy

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some guys like to use EQ in cutting cycle, but some really get huge appetite on EQ which is very good in bulk cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep I know guys who use for both. Some like it for bulking some don't.