Test c and epi recomp

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys
Some information about me, I’m 6’3 and 232lbs, I have been training for 5 years and I have done only 1 epistane cylce 2 years ago and 1 lgd cycle 1 and half years ago (with proper pct).
Now I would like to do a new cycle, do you think 6 wks test c is a waste of time?
My idea is
6 weeks test c 375-500mg/wk
6 weeks epistane (normal dose)
Nac, tudca, legalon on cycle and clomid with nolva for pct
My goal is do a body recomp/cut, I have not been able to train for 2 months due to the covid, I have only restart from 3 weeks in my new home gym.
This is my condition now
fc45b4eb-c675-4695-ae89-9fbed1c779b4.jpg

What do you think about this idea of cycle?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the test for 10 weeks. Cyp is a long ester so you will start seeing results in about five weeks

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can do test prop for 6-8 weeks, that would be better. What do you consider a normal dose of epistane?

Reactions: Nac
Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, my friend tell me we have test prop too. I can do 6weeks test p 375-500mg and 45-60mg epistane
Do you think I need hcg in my pct with this cycle? Or nolva+clomid are ok?
8 weeks test p 400mg and 45-60mg epi

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you think I need hcg in my pct with this cycle? Or nolva+clomid are ok?
8 weeks test p 400mg and 45-60mg epi
with that cycle length I’d run the hcg throughout rather than in pct...

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
with that cycle length I’d run the hcg throughout rather than in pct...
Yes? I’ve never used hcg and my “”friend”” suggest me to use 2000iu first week and 1000iu the other 4 weeks of pct
Why do you think it’s better on cycle?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes? I’ve never used hcg and my “”friend”” suggest me to use 2000iu first week and 1000iu the other 4 weeks of pct
as above,

the hcg mimics LH and stimulates the leydig cells thus keeping your nuts working (they’ll shut down otherwise). Thus far easier to recover when you stop the test.

for much longer cycles (16 weeks or people coming off a cruise and blast period) I personally think the larger amounts as part of pct to kickstart your nuts back into action is preferable as otherwise you’d been running hcg over a very very long period (just my personal opinion, I believe it is used in some trt protocols for long periods with no issues).

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don’t need that much, I would recommend 250iux2 week, you could do 500iux2 the first week if you want. You’re not doing a heavy long cycle so idk if it’s even needed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don’t need that much, I would recommend 250iux2 week, you could do 500iux2 the first week if you want. You’re not doing a heavy long cycle so idk if it’s even needed.
he was talking those numbers as part of pct rather than on cycle bro. On cycle it’s 250 2xweek but as part of a pct restart protocol it’s much higher. My view is as you’ve stated though.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
he was talking those numbers as part of pct rather than on cycle bro. On cycle it’s 250 2xweek but as part of a pct restart protocol it’s much higher. My view is as you’ve stated though.
Well, I used that as PCT for 4 weeks when I came off 3 yrs of test, it worked fine for me. IMO you really don’t need that much HCG some ppl think, especially not on that short cycle.