Test Booster

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I need a refresher.

I’m supplementing Optimize T, how long can I cycle for?

I’m also supplementing Anabolic effect for 16 weeks, if I can run Opt T for 16 weeks that would be great.

My current plan is,

AE 16 wks
OT 4 wks on, 4 wks off, 4wks on, 4wks off.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need a refresher.

I’m also supplementing Anabolic effect for 16 weeks, if I can run Opt T for 16 weeks that would be great.

My current plan is,

AE 16 wks
Hey Whey .. you can stack both of them for 16weeks

I wouldn't do 4weeks on 4weeks off protocol .. i think min of 8-12weeks is a must for a good test booster.

I spoke with creator of the supplement and know people who were running mtest all year around and have switched over to opt-T for all year around with great results.

If you do want to cycle .. i would say

AE for 16 weeks
OPT-T for 12weeks w/ 4 weeks break and then jump back onto it .. pretty popular theme.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Hey Whey .. you can stack both of them for 16weeks

I wouldn't do 4weeks on 4weeks off protocol .. i think min of 8-12weeks is a must for a good test booster.

I spoke with creator of the supplement and know people who were running mtest all year around and have switched over to opt-T for all year around with great results.

If you do want to cycle .. i would say

AE for 16 weeks
OPT-T for 12weeks w/ 4 weeks break and then jump back onto it .. pretty popular theme.
Hey GQdaLEGEND,

Thank you, that was very clear. That was a better answer than I expected, sounds like a lot of fun! :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need a refresher.

My current plan is,

AE 16 wks
GQ answered the post already but I wanted to answer and acknowledge that I agree with him.

Optimize-T can be used long term as a daily use test booster.

I think that you'll really enjoy your stack there. If you have questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
GQ answered the post already but I wanted to answer and acknowledge that I agree with him.

Optimize-T can be used long term as a daily use test booster.

I think that you'll really enjoy your stack there. If you have questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know.
Thank you sns8778!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey GQdaLEGEND,

Thank you, that was very clear. That was a better answer than I expected, sounds like a lot of fun! :)
np best of luck .. and always feel free to hit any of us anytime :)

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been on this stack for about 5 weeks now & I'm loving it. Generally my energy & mood are obviously up. You'll be in for a fun ride OP.
Not to hijack, but what is it in these products that elevates mood? The Optimise T raising free Test, or something in both items?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on this stack for about 5 weeks now & I'm loving it. Generally my energy & mood are obviously up. You'll be in for a fun ride OP.
Not to hijack, but what is it in these products that elevates mood? The Optimise T raising free Test, or something in both items?

Overall increase in Free & total Test w/ make you feel amazing ..and synergy of the ingredients in this formula really shines when it comes to that.

If i really had to nit pick from the studies i have read Bionutricia( tongkat ) along with shilajit being ayurvedic medicine combo helps alot.

SNS using trademarked trusted extracts always.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
what about training wise in the 5 weeks you've been using AE & Optimise T stack?

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what about training wise in the 5 weeks you've been using AE & Optimise T stack?
Yeah been solid mate. Plan was to use the stack as part of PCT, I've kept my gains, strength hasn't changed - don't know if it's placebo or not, but I haven't had to decrease my weights. Motivation, energy & mood all good so enjoying working out so that's no doubt helped too. Have another 3 weeks to go until I'll need to reorder, but if things stay this good they may become staples. Side note, libido is doing very well haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

As for mood, the increase in testosterone and free testosterone in general and also some of the ingredients can help with positive mood in other ways as well - from potential adaptogenic to nootropic benefits. It can go pretty in depth and may be something I write an article about at some point in the near future.

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

As for mood, the increase in testosterone and free testosterone in general and also some of the ingredients can help with positive mood in other ways as well - from potential adaptogenic to nootropic benefits. It can go pretty in depth and may be something I write an article about at some point in the near future.
Thanks.
Would really enjoy a write up. I'm a long time user of your products, never need to worry about the quality!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks.
Would really enjoy a write up. I'm a long time user of your products, never need to worry about the quality!
Here is a write up & faq page

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As I've said repeatedly, m test and optimize T are a great stack! I throw in some amentoflavone on "date nite" and it's yabba dabba doo