Test Booster

BestAthlete

Awards
Hey guys,

Can you suggest me a Test Booster that actually work ?
I'm taking Novedex xt at the moment, should i buy it again or Switch to another safer and more effective test booster ?

BestAthlete

Awards
I've seen that I gained some muscle mass especially around the shoulder / traps area , and I feel that I can train longer and more often.
My only concern is about hair loss and other side effects , since I wasn't on any PH cycle , I don't want the estrogen rebound if they drop too low

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No natural supps will be better than a SERM. You need to get bloodwork to really see what's happening. If it's not as good as you'd like, try clomid.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No natural supps will be better than a SERM. You need to get bloodwork to really see what's happening.
this was where I was going to go as well.

There are a lot of good complimentary products out there that I personally would like to recommend. However, the goals need to reasonable in terms of expected results

BestAthlete

Awards
Yes of course ,

I'm not looking for extreme results from natural supps. I was just wondering which one could be the most effective.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats your overall goal(s)?

BestAthlete

Awards
As a pro sport athlete, I want to build more lean muscle mass. Muscle mass , strenght and recovery , that's what I'm try to enhance

BestAthlete

Awards
Perfect , I'm gonna take a look right now.
Hopefully i can find what I need

Thanks a lot

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ah so you need otc stuff.

In that case: CEL M-test is one of the top tier natural products on the market. priced very well and fully open label to ensure there's nothing you (as an athlete) cannot take.

BestAthlete

Awards
Yes exactly OTC supps are good for me.
That's why I was taking Novedex Xt from Gaspari.
I'm gonna take a look at Cel-M test

Thank you

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes exactly OTC supps are good for me.
That's why I was taking Novedex Xt from Gaspari.
I'm gonna take a look at Cel-M test

Thank you
have you taken anything else in the past? Also, what sport (if you can say) as we can recommend some items that could help depending if you're in or off season.

BestAthlete

Awards
I've taken a lot of supplements and test booster (like Novedex Xt for example ) . I play basketball and I'm currently in the off-season

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've taken a lot of supplements and test booster (like Novedex Xt for example ) . I play basketball and I'm currently in the off-season
In that case, i would look into something like CEL Epi-Plex (an epicatechin supplement). It can boost endurance, strength/size, and is pretty cheap as well. The other option would be Xgels (since you're in the off season). THese are a bit rougher as they actually cause more muscle damage and inflammation as their MOA, but the gains from them interms of strength and size are one of the few that have been proven via studies. Pair them with some more good calories and you should have a real benefit and minimize the "pain" associated with the increased DOMS

BestAthlete

Awards
Yes i Like Epicatechin supplements.
I've Tried those and laxogenin supplements as well .

Thanks

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
OL Test1fy is great. Good results whether cutting or bulking

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for CEL M TEST. Proper dosages at a very affordable price. There are many logs on this forum giving the product great results!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin is great since it elevates cAMP levels which then helps people build lean mass and increase fat loss.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.