Viron + Letrone
Sup3r PCT
Nova X
BioForge
Testruction

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
dont you think asking the age of the person would be the first place to start and why is a novice -yes novice-athlete wanting a test booster,First priority is food and perhaps basic supps such as creatine,

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here are some, best IMHO are top 4-5

Test1fy
K1ngsblood
M-Test
Alpha Max XT
Viron + Letrone
Sup3r PCT
Nova X
BioForge
Testruction
This is a great list right here. You can't go wrong with Alphamax xt. To go with what corsaking has to said, it all depends on what the age of your friend is. If he's 20 and looking for a test booster he's probably not going to get much out of it. If he's a 40 year old novice lifter than alphamax xt will do him very well.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
This is a great list right here. You can't go wrong with Alphamax xt. To go with what corsaking has to said, it all depends on what the age of your friend is. If he's 20 and looking for a test booster he's probably not going to get much out of it. If he's a 40 year old novice lifter than alphamax xt will do him very well.[/QUOTE]

pleased you expanded on my previous post , i could have put it better

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What's a great one for him to go with?
Great suggestions for natural products above, but we need some more info about your friend first.
LeanEngineer made a great point, and I would also be interested to know what his training experience is. If your friend has been lifting for over a year, Alphamax XT would probably be a great fit. But if he is new to the gym it won't be necessary to consider adding in natural anabolic products yet.

What are your friends goals by using a natural anabolic product?