Fat burners are fine with Animal Test. Never ran it, but I have run ArA and 3,4 D and both are fine with fat burners. Alpha T2, EC/A, or EY are good choices. I'd also recommended Erase Pro once you're finished with Test rather than the suggested M-Stak -which is just bunk ingredients.
Look into Iron Cuts from the Arnold Schwarzenegger Series.
Decent ingredient profile, Cortisol/Estrogen control and almost a gram of Thermogenic precursors.
You could add some DAA, or another natty test booster for better results.
Thanks. Always like Muscle pharm ..
I've tried just about every product from their new line and Iron Cuts, and Iron Dream haven't disappointed me.
Thanks for the answer.. have heard good stuff about alpha t2... never heard about EC/A nor CY. Will do the Erase pro after. . Thanks again
EC/A = Ephedrine (sold as primatene) + Caffeine and/or Asprin.
CY = Caffeine + Yohimbine
As far as fat burners go, you're not going to get much better.
So all this I can gey it from walgreens.. lol. What would be the dosage tho.. and what would be the perfect tine to take it.
Dexaprine XR is a good place to go if you are interested in Yohimbine for fat loss. EC is another good option as mentioned above.