Test Base with tren 45 years old

Davidelsons

Awards
Ive run test as high as 2500mgs pw with tren after yrs of trying different things i see my best results when my test is lower than my tren. Ive also noticed that i get less sides on tren e than tren a b4 shows ill run my test prop at 400mgs pw and tren at 600mgs pw and results are far better when my test is lower. Then once my bf gets low and i add mast it makes me look like stone. To stay full before i do a show ive run drol but now tbol keeps me full while dieting
I'm running one gram of test and 1200 mg of EQ right now is no Tren..

I know EQ can take 10 or 12 weeks to show effects I plan on going about 18 to 20 weeks..

Have you run High test and EQ before?
My appetite has picked up and I thought I would gain weight more quickly but I'm not really gaining any weight yet.. at this calorie Surplus level when I was running Tren I gained weight faster??

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna see pics of you guys running these high doses. Surely you must be monsters

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On 750 of test I can add 50 pounds in 4 months...what the heck are you guys doing?

Davidelsons

Awards
On 750 of test I can add 50 pounds in 4 months...what the heck are you guys doing?
What do you want me to say? I for one have a very fast metabolism whether it's food and medications alcohol excetera.. I was running a gram of Tren and my blood pressure barely moved.... my testosterone I'm showing 0 or no side effects at all and I get my blood work done regularly..

.... my liver metabolizes gear to the point where I have to take more to get the same result and just cost me more money..

I've looked through many cycles and a gram of testosterone is not out of this world... I had a buddy who's a little bit older than me and got nowhere until he upped his test and EQ to over over a gram..... maybe if I was 30 years old it would be different....

That is a fact that people metabolize gear at different rates at different amounts?

What amounts have you run EQ/test at?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you want me to say? I for one have a very fast metabolism whether it's food and medications alcohol excetera.. I was running a gram of Tren and my blood pressure barely moved.... my testosterone I'm showing 0 or no side effects at all and I get my blood work done regularly..

.... my liver metabolizes gear to the point where I have to take more to get the same result and just cost me more money..

I've looked through many cycles and a gram of testosterone is not out of this world... I had a buddy who's a little bit older than me and got nowhere until he upped his test and EQ to over over a gram..... maybe if I was 30 years old it would be different....

That is a fact that people metabolize gear at different rates at different amounts?

What amounts have you run EQ/test at?
I've never ran anything over a gram of combined gear

Davidelsons

Awards
Blood Work Results
Creatinine 1.6
GFR 48.

This is quite disappointing and concerning.
I now have stage 3 CKD.

My last tren dose was about 10 days ago. For the past 5 weeks my protein consumption was about .8 to 1 gram per pound of body weight.

Since the last 2 weeks I've been taking one gram of testosterone and 1200 of EQ.

Effective immediately
I am going to a low protein diet and testosterone will be reduced to 150 a week for at least 6 to 8 weeks and will have another blood test....

I will take three servings of Kidney Stuff everyday and keep my fluids up.

I do have some fluid retention in my ankles which was noticeable by my friends and family I also have some pitting edema.

I think a lot of the fluid retention was the increasing testosterone potentially.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calling MrKleen73

Davidelsons

Awards
Per Dave Palumbo.... a 10-week cycle of Trenbolone at 400 or 800 mg wouldnot cause permanent kidney damage ..If my blood pressure was through the roof the entire time then maybe but unlikely... my blood pressure was normal or slightly elevated..

I am thinking taking one gram of test and one gram of EQ may ive caused my creatinine to spike...

I am also the most muscular and lean I've ever been and I have read that can cause creatinine to be higher.

Davidelsons

Awards
Blood work draw Aug Aug 17th

No Improvement in Kidney Function.

decreased protein to .4 grams per lb 8 days ago. was on .8 for last 20 days prior.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Blood work draw Aug Aug 17th

No Improvement in Kidney Function.

decreased protein to .4 grams per lb 8 days ago. was on .8 for last 20 days prior.
Have you taken 4-5 days off exercise before doing bloods? Otherwise you are not getting creatinine at baseline levels

Davidelsons

Awards
yes. I was out of the gym for almost two weeks when I got that blood test last Friday.

I also know that my creatinine should be a little elevated because I'm carrying about 30 pounds of lean muscle mass versus where I was before I ever went into the gym or picked up a protein shake

thx