Test base. What actual substances are we talking about?

theanarchist

Awards
I know this is an extremely noob kind of question but what are the actual substances (by name or formula) that people are generally talking about? And why don't I see them on any of the sites that typically sell anabolics? I don't see anything at sites in the UK or research Chem sites. Perhaps because I don't know what formulas we're talking about.

Thanks

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone with a brain should be pining Testosterone Enthanate or Cyp as a base. If you like sticking yourself, you could use prop. Sustanon never made sense to me for anything and suspension doesn't stay in your system long enough. There are no legitimate test orals that can be used as as a base.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone with a brain should be pining Testosterone Enthanate or Cyp as a base. If you like sticking yourself, you could use prop. Sustanon never made sense to me for anything and suspension doesn't stay in your system long enough. There are no legitimate test orals that can be used as as a base.
There are a few compounds that people will use however swimfan is right....enan or cup is easily ran at 2 sticks per week. Honestly could get away with 1X week with cup without too many peaks and valleys. NOTHING will compare. I have tried mostly every "test base" and they just don't do the job.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is an obvious one and the best by far. 4-Andro and DHEA are a couple other test bases.

theanarchist

Awards
Thanks! That's what I wasn't getting. Searching for test e was getting nowhere for me because it's too vague of a search term. I couldn't figure out what the e was for.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know this is an extremely noob kind of question but what are the actual substances (by name or formula) that people are generally talking about? And why don't I see them on any of the sites that typically sell anabolics? I don't see anything at sites in the UK or research Chem sites. Perhaps because I don't know what formulas we're talking about.

Thanks
Very simple, test or any pro hormone that converts into test is a test base. Despite what others say.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Retarded. :lmao:

theanarchist

Awards
So where does one look (generally speaking - I know we don't talk about sources specifically) for test e. I thought it might be legal in the UK but I don't see it on any of the sites I know. Is this a "talk to someone at the gym" kind of thing? My gym isn't particularly hard core so that's not really an option.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
So where does one look (generally speaking - I know we don't talk about sources specifically) for test e. I thought it might be legal in the UK but I don't see it on any of the sites I know. Is this a "talk to someone at the gym" kind of thing? My gym isn't particularly hard core so that's not really an option.
Do more lurking on sites revolving around AAS. You'll find your sources.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

DennisC1986

Awards
Haha ok fair enough. We're you saying that there ARE oral phs that would be a decent test base? I'm using 4ad right now and it seems to be doing the trick, have no lethargy and my libido is better than it was on 1/4/epi. (currently on halo/1 test/4ad)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-androstenedione and 4-androstenediol can both be used as effective testosterone replacements.
As well as 4-dhea.

They all convert into testosterone in the body.

They aren’t cost effective, but the can be used by those not wanting to inject.

Varying esters have different uses.
If one wants the andro boost before a big lift meet, test suspension is perfect.

DennisC1986

Awards
What are your thoughts on Sustanon? I'm brainstorming my next cycle and I'm thinking either sust or cyp for the testosterone

Chasingtails

Awards
What are your thoughts on Sustanon? I'm brainstorming my next cycle and I'm thinking either sust or cyp for the testosterone
I know this wasn’t directed at me, but I’ve enjoyed sust a lot on this cycle. I like the mild prop boost I get, but I’ll probably stick to c or e in the future so I don’t have to wait so long for the esters to clear before PCT. I remedied the wait this time by running a vial of prop in the interim, and that’s actually the best I’ve felt all cycle for some reason

DennisC1986

Awards
That was kind of my concern. I like that there are longer esters but I was trying to think of a way to work prop in there so I wouldn't have to wait that long (two weeks?) to start feeling "on"

Chasingtails

Awards
You could add more prop on the front end too if you wanted and probably get the kick a little faster, but it will still take a minute. Throw in a fast oral to kickstart and you’ll be good. I just decided on the back end prop because it gave me another 2 weeks on the cycle and I couldn’t start pct anyway

DennisC1986

Awards
I do like that idea. I actually have some m1alpha left over that I wanted to use to kick start the test, but it always makes me feel real lethargic and just run down, which is why I wanted the test to be full on when I started it. I guess I could do like test weeks 1-12 and m1a weeks 3-5 or 3-6? Or just use some prop on the front end like you said and do it week 1-4