Test base + Super DMZ 2.0 first cycle

alphapumps

Awards
hey guys I know that i am new to this so I am going to keep it somewhat short. I have done extensive research on anabolics and have made sure to have and oct and pct lined up. Without those its pretty stupid to even have the anabolics on hand too risky i like libido and proper liver enzymes. But anyways I have been training for years since I was 17 and really want that extra edge in the gym. I'm not going to bother with my diet because it is spot on I track macros not religiously but pretty close. I always hit my numbers. High protein, high carb low fat. My only concern is low libido since im in my 20's and don't want to screw myself up for the rest of my life so heres my stack

DMZ 2.0
Test Ace
liver support for oct
nolvadex
clomid
Ultra male Rx if needed

I am 5'7
age: 22 yes I know this is young but from what I have seen if I cycle correctly I should be fine.

Should i run the oral as a kick start or at the end of my test cycle. I have seen a lot of talk about both. And what should i do if my libido is low I have heard about Ultra male rx and other supps but wouldn't mind some veteran advice. If you want to give me **** thats fine

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hey guys I know that i am new to this so I am going to keep it somewhat short. I have done extensive research on anabolics and have made sure to have and oct and pct lined up. Without those its pretty stupid to even have the anabolics on hand too risky i like libido and proper liver enzymes. But anyways I have been training for years since I was 17 and really want that extra edge in the gym. I'm not going to bother with my diet because it is spot on I track macros not religiously but pretty close. I always hit my numbers. High protein, high carb low fat. My only concern is low libido since im in my 20's and don't want to screw myself up for the rest of my life so heres my stack

DMZ 2.0
Test Ace
liver support for oct
nolvadex
clomid
Ultra male Rx if needed

I am 5'7
age: 22 yes I know this is young but from what I have seen if I cycle correctly I should be fine.

Should i run the oral as a kick start or at the end of my test cycle. I have seen a lot of talk about both. And what should i do if my libido is low I have heard about Ultra male rx and other supps but wouldn't mind some veteran advice. If you want to give me **** thats fine
that actually looks decent . 2 questions wat are you running your test at and wat are you running dmz at ?

alphapumps

Awards
I was going to run the dmz two caps a day so 20mg each, I know they are very toxic so 20 mg seems good, for 4 weeks if i can handle it. The test I was going to run at 400 maybe 500 a week. And i've hear running it for around 10 weeks is this right? But when should i start the oral, as a jump start or at the end of the test run?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
"IMO" since u have test ace your gonna really enjoy it . it will kick in faster than prop ,my choice. "i" would run the test for 12 days then start the oral . some say start same day it depends on how u react to it . did you get bloods done yet ?

alphapumps

Awards
Do you do it at your physician or do you send them out i have heard of both, I don't really know a good website. This may sound stupid.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Do you do it at your physician or do you send them out i have heard of both, I don't really know a good website. This may sound stupid.
not stupid at all man . i was once a padawan myself . you wanna ask your doctor for a full lipid panel and a full hormonal panel explain that you cant get it up and your super emotional . this forces them to look at the total test and est and fsh and lh . thats wat i did and i got exactly wat i wanted . you probably wont need to worry just make sure u get a print out save it and after you complete your cycle compare the results.

alphapumps

Awards
do you know when i will experience libido issues? Obviously everyone is different but a general time frame should be somewhat known.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you know when i will experience libido issues? Obviously everyone is different but a general time frame should be somewhat known.
Everyone is different. Some have more libido on cycle some have less.

alphapumps

Awards
from what i have researched running the dmz 2.0 without test would result in possible worse shutdown and not as good gains. so that's why I am running the test.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn where you getting test ace. Not asking for source just haven't seen it around. What mg/ml is it. Ace can be a pretty painful esther and eod shots can be hard for 1st cycle especially with pip and virgin muscles

You shouldn't see any libido issues on cycle with the test ace.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
from what i have researched running the dmz 2.0 without test would result in possible worse shutdown and not as good gains. so that's why I am running the test.
No worse shutdown but definitely not as good gains

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
The test ace will make ur libido rocket, the dmz will only add goodness to the cycle. Id add the dmz abour a week and a half in, this way the ace hits hard and the dmz wave comes in about week 3

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The test ace will make ur libido rocket, the dmz will only add goodness to the cycle. Id add the dmz abour a week and a half in, this way the ace hits hard and the dmz wave comes in about week 3
exactly !!!^^^&