Test base shot and metallic taste in mouth

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I just got a vial of Test Base (no ester) and shot up 50mg. About to go meet a girl later so I wanted to really **** her up tonight. Anyway, after my shot, I could pretty much taste the testosterone metallic taste in my mouth.. i aspirated and wasnt in a vein. Is this a normal feeling with a no-ester shot of test

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just got a vial of Test Base (no ester) and shot up 50mg. About to go meet a girl later so I wanted to really **** her up tonight. Anyway, after my shot, I could pretty much taste the testosterone metallic taste in my mouth.. i aspirated and wasnt in a vein. Is this a normal feeling with a no-ester shot of test
Is it water based or oil based? Water based can potentially have microbes in it, and if it's a homebrew, you don't know what you're getting.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had the same thing happen with oil Test C/E.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never had that happen. Only commenting so I get the update on the pussy slaying tbh.......

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just got a vial of Test Base (no ester) and shot up 50mg. About to go meet a girl later so I wanted to really **** her up tonight.
Inb4 you start aromatizing like a mfer and cant get it up 😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This was common in the 80's not sure why ??

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was common in the 80's not sure why ??
Test base? You gotta remember, even back when I started in the early 2000s, all there was was human grade injectables from reputable pharmaceutical companies, vet products, and whatever we could find. We, and those bbers in the 80s, just had access to whatever they could get their hands on, so if that's all you could get, that's what you would use. Nobody had access to raw powders like we have now with everything available and it's easy to get.