Test Base Guide

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys,
The most asked question on here is always "Which Test Base should I use?". This is meant to be used as a reference only. Please do your own research before attemping/taking any ProHormones/AAS. Remember, a Test Base is just that, a base. It is not meant to be ran at standalone doses. You CAN run them at full doses, but if your referring to this guide, your not ready. Sorry

When selecting a Test Base, look at the other compounds your planning on taking. If you are planning on a Dry compound, like 1-Andro for instance, then a Wet compound will probably be the better choice.

I'm gonna quickly go over Wet and Dry compounds. Obviously you should already know the difference if your planning on taking Hormones/AAS.

Dry

Dry compounds will dry your joints and cells out, will lean you out and cause almost no water retention. Too many dry compounds, or too high of a dose, will cause painful joints, and dehydration. Generally Dry compounds are used for cutting but not always.

Wet

Wet is exactly the opposite. Wet causes water retention, lubricated joints (very good thing) but can/will make you feel bloated. This is because wet compounds can aromatize to estrogen.

I try to always even out the dry/wet compounds. That way you don't have to worry about drying out your joints or getting bloated.

Anyways, here's the list.

Testosterone
Wet. Will convert to Estrogen. AI needed.
Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Dosage:
Base - 150mg - 500mg/week
Standalone - 500mg - 1000mg/week
Cycle Length: 4 - 16 weeks
Notes
Obviously one of the best choices. An AI most likely won't be needed at Base doses but always keep one on hand. This is what I always suggest if you have access to it.

4-Andro
Wet Compound. Converts to Estrogen. Usually no AI needed.
Converts to: Testosterone
Beginner/Intermediate
Dosage :
Base - 200mg - 300mg daily
Standalone - 300mg - 600mg daily
Cycle Length: 6-10 weeks
Notes
A lot of guys get bloated from this. Start with an AI to avoid. Guys tend to feel pretty good from the extra Test.

EpiAndrosterone
Dry. Cannot convert to Estrogen.
Converts to: DHT
Beginner/Intermediate
Dosage:
Base - 250mg - 400mg daily
Standalone - 500mg - 1000mg daily
Notes
Dose PWO for added energy & aggression.

Androsterone
Beginner
Dosage:
Base - 200mg - 350mg daily
Standalone - 300mg - 500mg
Cycle Length: 4-8 weeks
Notes
Not recommended for standalone. Very mild compound.

DHEA (transdermal)
Wet. Can convert to Estrogen. AI usually not needed.
Converts to: Testosterone, Androstenedione, DHT.
Beginner
Dosage:
Standalone - 300mg - 500mg daily
Cycle Length: 6-12 weeks
Notes
Usually won't need an AI. Only use as a standalone for guys 30+ y/o.

Trestolone
Wet. WILL convert to Methyl-Estrogen. Pharmaceutical AI needed.
Active Compound. No conversion needed.
Advanced
Dosage:
Base - 50mg - 75mg daily
Standalone- 75mg - 150mg
Notes
THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS!!!!!!!!!
This will convert to Methyl-Estrogen and give you Gyno in a short time if you dose orally. Always use Transdermal for a base because the half-life of Oral Trest is only about 3 hours. Transdermal is about 12. Oral dose PWO is awesome. A lot of energy and aggression. It is an active compound so you will feel this when you take it orally.

Thanks to the guys that helped put this short guide together. Anything I forgot or you want to add, just let me know.
bighulksmash
booneman77
NewAgeMayan

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Beautiful:) molecular length of different esters, molecular weight of each , 1 andro 2 andro and 5 andro . ;)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Beautiful:) molecular length of different esters, molecular weight of each , 1 andro 2 andro and 5 andro . ;)
Haha no real need to go that deep into it. Plus it would probably just get skimmed over anyway.

Also, those aren't bases lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest requires proper ancillaries to be used in higher doses. I've ran 200mg a day of it with no issues whatsoever.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Trest requires proper ancillaries to be used in higher doses. I've ran 200mg a day of it with no issues whatsoever.
Well damn bro lol. Doing 150 a day with 75 td and 75 oral pwo.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well damn bro lol. Doing 150 a day with 75 td and 75 oral pwo.
10mg of nolva eod should solve any problems caused by the methyl estrogen you're dealing with

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
10mg of nolva eod should solve any problems caused by the methyl estrogen you're dealing with
12.5 exemestane eod has me with no sides whatsoever. I do have nolva on hand though.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great info Brandinooooo

J

jathan_howe

Awards
Just nolva, or should you be using it in conjunction with another AI like exemestane? Also, did you notice diminishing returns when you went up to 200mg a day?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just nolva, or should you be using it in conjunction with another AI like exemestane? Also, did you notice diminishing returns when you went up to 200mg a day?
Always use an ai if you're teying to control estrogen. Nolva blocks receptors in breast tissue but does nothing to lower circulating estrogen, this is the main cause for rebound coming off of a serm. Diminishing returns occur around 125 to 150mg imo. 200mg of trest actually made me feel pretty bad and completely unmotivated in daily life. Over 100mg and trest seems to lose its "test base" properties.

J

jathan_howe

Awards
Always use an ai if you're teying to control estrogen. Nolva blocks receptors in breast tissue but does nothing to lower circulating estrogen, this is the main cause for rebound coming off of a serm. Diminishing returns occur around 125 to 150mg imo. 200mg of trest actually made me feel pretty bad and completely unmotivated in daily life. Over 100mg and trest seems to lose its "test base" properties.
Would you continue using the AI for any certain amount of time after your trest cycle ends, or do you stop it when you stop the Trest?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you continue using the AI for any certain amount of time after your trest cycle ends, or do you stop it when you stop the Trest?
Never hurts to run an ai a little longer than your steroid, especially one notorious for estrogen sides like trest.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... what a great public service announcement Brandinooooo

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
if it wasn't for your helpfulness I would have had gyno badly back then . So thanks again !!! yates84
would it ever be possible to make an un-estered dermal test ?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
if it wasn't for your helpfulness I would have had gyno badly back then . So thanks again !!! yates84

You mean like androgel (TNE)? :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yep, I've acrually got some home made tne transdermal that works great! Tren base too

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Oral trest question: when I cut I do a CKD and lose crazy strength. If I took trest only as a pre would I need to use an A1? Would it be effective at helping me keep strength while waiting to get keto adapted?

I'm thinking of 11kt, trest and epi.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Oral trest question: when I cut I do a CKD and lose crazy strength. If I took trest only as a pre would I need to use an A1? Would it be effective at helping me keep strength while waiting to get keto adapted?

If you train every day you might need one lol

...I wouldnt think so, but anything can be possible with this sh1t.

It should definitely help with strength but given the other variables may entirely depend on your response to the compound.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

If you train every day you might need one lol

...I wouldnt think so, but anything can be possible with this sh1t.

It should definitely help with strength but given the other variables may entirely depend on your response to the compound.
Definitely use one. Trest would be good during Keto though for maintaining strength.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Never hurts to run an ai a little longer than your steroid, especially one notorious for estrogen sides like trest.
50mg transdermal? 1 week after last dose of trest?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
With it being an Active compound with a half life of 12 hours, a week should cover any rebound estro. Are you running 50mg td a day?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mg a day I wouldn't really worry about estrogen too much. Estrogen sides aren't really a problem for most trest users until 100mg.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Yes. 25mg am/pm. I have exem that I'll run 12.5 eod

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. 25mg am/pm. I have exem that I'll run 12.5 eod
I wouldn't use exem on that low a dose of trest unless it's needed. You should be cool with no ai imo

H

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guys what about oral trest I have it 5 bottles but dermatrest I run out oral be ok for base in my future cycles or oral version is good only for pre workout?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys what about oral trest I have it 5 bottles but dermatrest I run out oral be ok for base in my future cycles or oral version is good only for pre workout?
It worked well for me for all day use just spread your dosages out.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ok guys,
The most asked question on here is always "Which Test Base should I use?". This is meant to be used as a reference only. Please do your own research before attemping/taking any ProHormones/AAS. Remember, a Test Base is just that, a base. It is not meant to be ran at standalone doses. You CAN run them at full doses, but if your referring to this guide, your not ready. Sorry

When selecting a Test Base, look at the other compounds your planning on taking. If you are planning on a Dry compound, like 1-Andro for instance, then a Wet compound will probably be the better choice.

I'm gonna quickly go over Wet and Dry compounds. Obviously you should already know the difference if your planning on taking Hormones/AAS.

Dry

Dry compounds will dry your joints and cells out, will lean you out and cause almost no water retention. Too many dry compounds, or too high of a dose, will cause painful joints, and dehydration. Generally Dry compounds are used for cutting but not always.

Wet

Wet is exactly the opposite. Wet causes water retention, lubricated joints (very good thing) but can/will make you feel bloated. This is because wet compounds can aromatize to estrogen.

I try to always even out the dry/wet compounds. That way you don't have to worry about drying out your joints or getting bloated.

Anyways, here's the list.

Testosterone
Wet. Will convert to Estrogen. AI needed.
Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Dosage:
Base - 150mg - 500mg/week
Standalone - 500mg - 1000mg/week
Cycle Length: 4 - 16 weeks
Notes
Obviously one of the best choices. An AI most likely won't be needed at Base doses but always keep one on hand. This is what I always suggest if you have access to it.

4-Andro
Wet Compound. Converts to Estrogen. Usually no AI needed.
Converts to: Testosterone
Beginner/Intermediate
Dosage :
Standalone - 300mg - 600mg daily
Notes
A lot of guys get bloated from this. Start with an AI to avoid. Guys tend to feel pretty good from the extra Test.

EpiAndrosterone
Beginner/Intermediate
Dosage:
Base - 250mg - 400mg daily
Standalone - 500mg - 1000mg daily
Notes
Dose PWO for added energy & aggression.

Androsterone
Beginner
Dosage:
Base - 200mg - 350mg daily
Standalone - 300mg - 500mg
Cycle Length: 4-8 weeks
Notes
Not recommended for standalone. Very mild compound.

DHEA (transdermal)
Wet. Can convert to Estrogen. AI usually not needed.
Converts to: Testosterone, Androstenedione, DHT.
Beginner
Dosage:
Standalone - 300mg - 500mg daily
Notes
Usually won't need an AI. Only use as a standalone for guys 30+ y/o.

Trestolone
Wet. WILL convert to Methyl-Estrogen. Pharmaceutical AI needed.
Active Compound. No conversion needed.
Advanced
Dosage:
Base - 50mg - 75mg daily
Standalone- 75mg - 150mg
Notes
THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS!!!!!!!!!
This will convert to Methyl-Estrogen and give you Gyno in a short time if you dose orally. Always use Transdermal for a base because the half-life of Oral Trest is only about 3 hours. Transdermal is about 12. Oral dose PWO is awesome. A lot of energy and aggression. It is an active compound so you will feel this when you take it orally.

Thanks to the guys that helped put this short guide together. Anything I forgot or you want to add, just let me know.
bighulksmash
booneman77
NewAgeMayan
Wrong!! Testosterone is not always “wet” and it definitely doesn’t always require a AI.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
75 - 100 mg derma is nice stacked with 75 mg oral pre workout. Some sort of estrogen control recommended.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Old thread, but how does EQ fare as a "test base"? Anyone ever use it for that purpose, or some other kind of testless cycle (deca and dbol, etc.)?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Old thread, but how does EQ fare as a "test base"? Anyone ever use it for that purpose, or some other kind of testless cycle (deca and dbol, etc.)?
When i did anxiety was a mess omce i got dosage high enough (600) and had to immediately toss back in 100mg of test just to feel human. Not a great idea imo. Just run 100mg trt dose as a base always and then everything goes that much smoother. And if you get a blend like t400 or something its barely any oil too. 2c

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
EQ should never be used as a test base because it’s not testosterone, it’s EQ. 😂

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
When i did anxiety was a mess omce i got dosage high enough (600) and had to immediately toss back in 100mg of test just to feel human. Not a great idea imo. Just run 100mg trt dose as a base always and then everything goes that much smoother. And if you get a blend like t400 or something its barely any oil too. 2c
I ran EQ @ 1000-1200 mg for 22 weeks. I had NO anxiety and NO appetite increase. The gym endurance was incredible! Sometimes 3 plus hours. It also provides awesome muscle separation if lean enough.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And the only thing tthat you mentioned that is close is Trest. Andro’s have there place but not as a test base.
Trest isn't chemically similar to test at all though. In fact EQ is more similar to test than trest is.