Test base for Ultra Hard?

div1872

Awards
  • Established
When I ran Ultra Seven I had to add in some Dermacrine.

I take it I would need the same for Ultra Hard?

Would topical DHEA be enough as I have some Alpha Gainz DHEA.

I’ve read epi can increase anxiety which worries me but I’m hoping the Androsterone will level this out??

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are susceptible, all hormones can increase anxiety.
Thats how Hormones hit me, no matter what I take it causes that effect. (The few PH's I tried in the past also had this effect).
100 mgs of test a week Im fine (keeps me in range) if I go higher, even to 200, anxiety increases.

Curious to others opinions here as well as to if DHEA will help w/ the EPI anxiety bump.

The one time I tried EPI, my hands would tremble a bit from anxiety...

EDIT: The EPI I was talking about above was "Epistane", unsure if I ever tried Epiandro.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
If you are susceptible, all hormones can increase anxiety.
Thats how Hormones hit me, no matter what I take it causes that effect. (The few PH's I tried in the past also had this effect).
100 mgs of test a week Im fine (keeps me in range) if I go higher, even to 200, anxiety increases.

Curious to others opinions here as well as to if DHEA will help w/ the EPI anxiety bump.

The one time I tried EPI, my hands would tremble a bit from anxiety...

EDIT: The EPI I was talking about above was "Epistane", unsure if I ever tried Epiandro.
I may just stick to Ultra Seven as I found that actually quite calming and had a great mood boost which is also something I notice with Ursa Major.

maybe a stack Ultra Seven, Ursa Major and DHEA

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why you would add DHEA to the combo. It's conversion rate to testosterone is extremely low. Why not add some 4andro powder?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, when you look at a chart of steroid metabolism, it's closer to cholesterol than it is testosterone. It just seems like there would be more advantageous compounds to add.

I'm not familiar with Ultra Seven.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For test base I always go with Dermacrine. The alpha gainz DHEA can be used as well.

Use code chef for 20% off iconic formulations

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don’t need a base of you’re running ultra hard solo but 4-andro can kick things up a notch for sure. Ultra hard alone will increase libido/moood/energy on its own.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I ran Ultra Seven I had to add in some Dermacrine.

I take it I would need the same for Ultra Hard?

Would topical DHEA be enough as I have some Alpha Gainz DHEA.

I’ve read epi can increase anxiety which worries me but I’m hoping the Androsterone will level this out??
i think the anxiety you have heard about from epi is from oral, the trandermal epi in ultra hard is much more slowly released and shouldn't cause issues, at least it never has for me and i've ran it several times.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think td dhea is a good fit with the UH, but I think 4-Andro would be even better like @Afi140 said. But also like said above you should be fine with UH solo and should be a very enjoyable on it's on.

What was the reason you had to add Dermacrine to Alpha 7 last time? Too dry?

For the possible anxiety of Epiandro @thebigt brought up a good point about the difference of oral and td's slow release. And the Androsterone has the ability to negate the Epiandros anxiety increase, just like you said. And if you felt calm with A7, then you already now the Androsterone does have that effect on you. For some reason 4-Andro seems to give me this nice calming/relaxing effect without making me tired.

I presume you'll be fine with the UH, but it's good you have the dhea on hand, since you enjoyed adding the Derma to A7 last time. If you don't want to purchase 4-Andro just to kick things up a bit, I think you're all set and should have a good time.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I think td dhea is a good fit with the UH, but I think 4-Andro would be even better like @Afi140 said. But also like said above you should be fine with UH solo and should be a very enjoyable on it's on.

What was the reason you had to add Dermacrine to Alpha 7 last time? Too dry?

For the possible anxiety of Epiandro @thebigt brought up a good point about the difference of oral and td's slow release. And the Androsterone has the ability to negate the Epiandros anxiety increase, just like you said. And if you felt calm with A7, then you already now the Androsterone does have that effect on you. For some reason 4-Andro seems to give me this nice calming/relaxing effect without making me tired.

I presume you'll be fine with the UH, but it's good you have the dhea on hand, since you enjoyed adding the Derma to A7 last time. If you don't want to purchase 4-Andro just to kick things up a bit, I think you're all set and should have a good time.
Joints moody and libido started dipping but the dermacrine helped right away almost