Test base for Tr1umphalis; DermaTrest or AlphaStano-TD?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Just like it says! I still got some OL Tr1mph I'm gonna crack open in April (turning 40 in may, going big in Vegas!). So anyways, I have an idea what each entails, and proper PCT and support supps are already picked out. My goal is to recomp and maybe dry out a bit, which would lead me to the Stano. But that DermaTrest just sounds so appealing to me! Thoughts? Experiences? Thanks in advance

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well. If you have an AI on hand take the dermatrest. Its just stronger and if the estrogen does not rise too much that alone will aid you more in shredding than the dryness of the stano

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Trest stronger than Stano imo. Trest strong enough to add gains but typically best when paired with something else. But like Bunshichi said, you'll need an AI with Trest in case estro issues occur. Triumphalis didn't do much regarding strength gains or fat loss. It did; however, give my muscles more volume than anything I took to that point. I was fuller and bigger than I ever had been. 'Swole' is what the wife called me, haha.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I'm even considering AlphaGainz 4-ad transdermal. I took it last year and LOvEd the way I felt. Some good body changes, too. Basically I'm looking for a feel-good, non lethargic base. So I'm thinking the Trest would be a better option? Thanks for all the input so far guys

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I stacked the tr1umph with d1methadrol, but in my opinion 40mg are not worth it. It works well at 60mg 80is where the magic happens but at the same time with 40mg dimeth was way too much.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Trest is much better for this. Triumph and Stano = way too dry.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, OL Sup3r DHEA is BOgO right now, I almost pulled the trigger on Tr3st but would the former be decent as a base?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I just started a cycle which will eventually have Methyldiazirinol added to it. I researched extensively and got advice from a long time sports doctor/juicer/endocrinologist and I ended up going with test+bold+triumphalis. He said not to go below 80mg /day cause otherwise its a waste compared to what it can do at that dosage plus it has very little side effects. Check out my log if you want more info into what I am doing, its here on AM.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a base, all mentioned will be fine. Dermatrest will definitely help add strength and mass tho