Test base for msten trenavar cycle

Lewsaboy

Awards
Hi there new to the forum and first post. I have a question about my msten and trenavar cycle il be running in few weeks leading into my powerlifting comp. Iv read that 4 andro is a good test base or stanodrol (can't get my hands on the real stuff) Iv run mulitiple cyles in the past with no test base. (Didn't realise that test base was needed) Had slightly lower libido. Still was able to get rock hard but sex didn't appeal as much. All I want is to have my libido up. Would an ai be better instead? Iv always bounced back after cycle quickly just rather not be like it on cycle (for the wife's sake) Still learning about all this so be gentle lol

Age 24
Height 6ft 2
Weight 280lbs
20% body fat (cutting still)

Cycle is msten 20/20/20/20/30/30
Trenavar 100/100/100/100/100/100

Usual on cycle support and tonnes of water.

Pct as usual

Thanks

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Hi there new to the forum and first post. I have a question about my msten and trenavar cycle il be running in few weeks leading into my powerlifting comp. Iv read that 4 andro is a good test base or stanodrol (can't get my hands on the real stuff) Iv run mulitiple cyles in the past with no test base. (Didn't realise that test base was needed) Had slightly lower libido. Still was able to get rock hard but sex didn't appeal as much. All I want is to have my libido up. Would an ai be better instead? Iv always bounced back after cycle quickly just rather not be like it on cycle (for the wife's sake) Still learning about all this so be gentle lol

Age 24
Height 6ft 2
Weight 280lbs
20% body fat (cutting still)

Cycle is msten 20/20/20/20/30/30
Trenavar 100/100/100/100/100/100

Usual on cycle support and tonnes of water.

Pct as usual

Thanks
if it's just libido your looking to keep up, epiandro would work great. a ai wont do anything for your libido really, just will keep your estrogen in check. i'd also have something on hand for prolactin control also for the tren.

i'm sure more experienced guy's will chime in, as i'm also pretty new to this also.

are you going to log this run? i'd be interested in following along if you do. i have both msten and trenevar in my cabinet so i'd like to see how the stack treats ya. good luck

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your worried about prolactin you can add in vitamin b6 at 600mg a day as a start. Your AI will keep your e2 in range, so usually the prolactin should be fine. If not you'll need caber or prami. Your going to need a test base for your libido man.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For prolactin control, serious nutrition solutions INHIBIT P will help you, OP.

Lewsaboy

Awards
Ok thanks will look into epiandro. Iv run trenavar and halo cycle last time with good results didn't need any prolactin control but il be upping my dose from 60mg to 100mg so will keep that in mimd. Iv also done msten cycle before which was insane for strength. Added 20kg to all my lifts ahah..at the moment I'm bridging with rad140 and lgd till my next cycle in a few weeks :)..should I log it on here or a new thread? Don't know how this works lol

Lewsaboy

Awards
Tried inhibit p but don't think I needed it but had it on hand :)

Mister_T_

Awards
What brand trenavar are you going to use on this cycle? The last time I ran BSL's Super Tren and I felt that 100mg a day for 5 weeks was plenty, the 6th week was just uncomfortable.

Lewsaboy

Awards
Its by German pharmaceuticals? Bought from them before. Really good product