Test and water rentention

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Ok I'm on the 4th week of 500 mg test e, and 50 mg anavar. Been dosing Adex EOD at. .5mg. Still seem to have quite a bit of water retention. Should I play with the dosing (up to 1mg) and see what happens or go to every day dosing? Also aromasin is out . I get a weird reaction to it. so Adex is my go to.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of reaction do you get from aromisin if you don't mind me asking. I'll let others chime in on the water retention and adex though.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
What kind of reaction do you get from aromisin if you don't mind me asking. I'll let others chime in on the water retention and adex though.
cold sweats/chills...From two different suppliers.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Ok I'm on the 4th week of 500 mg test e, and 50 mg anavar. Been dosing Adex EOD at. .5mg. Still seem to have quite a bit of water retention. Should I play with the dosing (up to 1mg) and see what happens or go to every day dosing? Also aromasin is out . I get a weird reaction to it. so Adex is my go to.
I know it's not addressing the problem, if the problem is high estrogen. But I've had good results losing water weight while taking Diruex, you can pick it at Walmart for under $5.00

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I know it's not addressing the problem, if the problem is high estrogen. But I've had good results losing water weight while taking Diruex, you can pick it at Walmart for under $5.00
Thanks. Going to up the Adex to 1mg eod see what happens.