Unanswered Test and tren cycle dosage and ratio

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to start a tren test cycle I'm currently on 110 mgs of test a week on trt. Would this dose be good and add 200 of tren? Or would I run them higher. And should I run tren higher or test higher, I've seen alot of contradictions on this. Also would three weeks of tren ace show any results? Thank you!

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think anyone needs to run more then 200mg of tren there first time.
It'll be my second cycle of tren, I won't run more than 300-400 ever as I know there is absolutely no need. I can run 200, What should my ratio be? And would three weeks do anything? I have bloods in a month so I'd like to discontinue for a week so my levels return to normal and then hop back on.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1:2 ratio for test:tren I’d say if you’re going low test.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It'll be my second cycle of tren, I won't run more than 300-400 ever as I know there is absolutely no need. I can run 200, What should my ratio be? And would three weeks do anything? I have bloods in a month so I'd like to discontinue for a week so my levels return to normal and then hop back on.
I think 200mg is a good starting point with 300mg being the sweet spot for normal cycle. But if Its only going to be three weeks, lol I’d probably just blast 500mg since it’s so short, and yes you will see gains.

With that being said I wouldn’t do it because it’s ending a week before doctors bloodwork. Even at only 200mg a week it will surely throw off your numbers. Just wait until after and run a real cycle.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depending on how much mass is on you already, 3 weeks at 100/200 or 200/200 may be underwhelming. I just finished up 8 weeks starting fairly underweight, at 140/140/70 test/deca/tren and ending the last few weeks at 200/200/100. I really didn't start to see the tren recomp effects I love til near the end but I was using tren e

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren is better so higher tren lower test or equal amount. 400 is the absolute max id recommend as it can be so mentally hard to deal with for some and the night sweats are horrible. 400 might give you sides but i think 2-300 will be tolerable.

2-400 test and 3-400 tren. Add a bulker to that and you have a seriously potent cycle. If you can stay away from tren that's my advice though.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on how much mass is on you already, 3 weeks at 100/200 or 200/200 may be underwhelming. I just finished up 8 weeks starting fairly underweight, at 140/140/70 test/deca/tren and ending the last few weeks at 200/200/100. I really didn't start to see the tren recomp effects I love til near the end but I was using tren e

Tren just isnt that easy to bulk with without something like anadrol and now were talking massive body recomp. The problem is that you can feel really overwhelmed with emotions.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to use it to cut I'm going to take anavar with it as well more than likely. I was, wondering if I ate a little over maintenence would I recomp? I'd assume so given my past cycle. And would it change my BMR or TDEE. The cycle. I did in the past I was eating 6000 calories a, day and not recomping but barely adding on body fat while gaining much less weight then expected as that should be about a half pound a day or more at least, with about half my weight I gained being muscle mass

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think 200mg is a good starting point with 300mg being the sweet spot for normal cycle. But if Its only going to be three weeks, lol I’d probably just blast 500mg since it’s so short, and yes you will see gains.

With that being said I wouldn’t do it because it’s ending a week before doctors bloodwork. Even at only 200mg a week it will surely throw off your numbers. Just wait until after and run a real cycle.
^^^ I agree with this. ^^^

A week is extremely risky IMO.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to use it to cut I'm going to take anavar with it as well more than likely. I was, wondering if I ate a little over maintenence would I recomp? I'd assume so given my past cycle. And would it change my BMR or TDEE. The cycle. I did in the past I was eating 6000 calories a, day and not recomping but barely adding on body fat while gaining much less weight then expected as that should be about a half pound a day or more at least, with about half my weight I gained being muscle mass

Yes, depending on how much over maintenance. Steroids increase metabolism so you kinda have to eat above maintenance.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I agree with this. ^^^

A week is extremely risky IMO.
If it's acetate. So the half life is 2-3 days, so if I stopped 9 days at 200 mgs the most that'd be in my system by day 9 should be 25mgs which yes will still leffect my bloods, but I will be doing my last pin of test 2 weeks before

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But I can just take your words for it and save it and just run the var or whinny

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chances are oral winny will effect bloods much more drastically than tren.
Even with such a short half life? I have Brown capsules thatre supposed to be whinny is that normal.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even with such a short half life? I have Brown capsules thatre supposed to be whinny is that normal.

I didnt read the post, typical by me. Three weeks really isnt worth it with tren, people think acetate is so much faster kickin in when in fact its mostly faster "out" from the body. Acetate also is a bit stronger per mg as it has a tiny bit more tren per mg, it tends to give less bloat which neither acetate or enthanate will with tren as it just doesnt hold water. Enthanate however is a little bit more anabolic so in the end they're too similar to really notice.

You probably want to run it 8weeks in my opinion and from experience trying it myself. Sure you could notice the effect but will you keep the little pump youd get after 3 weeks? Probably not.

Winstrol is as fast as it can be as its a pill not injectible but even there you wont notice much before 4-6 weeks. The bloods could be affected though.

One thing id like to add is the difference between you, me and everyone else. I used to get high estrogen with low test, now i dont. I think its possible ive become more tolerant to it and who knows wether your levels will be bad? You could be very tolerant or the exact opposite. I dont think youll have crazy bad levels but a difference is possible.