Test and Sdrol cycle with Dbol PWO?

QuadDominant

Awards
Greetings! Plotting a cycle for super Strength and would love some assistance. Wondering what yall think about running both of these in the same cycle

10 Weeks- Strength stack
1-10 Sustanon (50mg 4x a week)
1-4 Superdrol 10mg ED
5-10 Dbol 10mg Pre Strength Training
5-PCT MK677 10-25mg

PCT
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/25/12.5/12.5

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly, I don't like anything about it.
Testosterone is barely above trt.

Starting a cycle with orals is outdated, we know it trashes your bloodwork and now you're going to spend the entire cycle with crappy blood markers and the worst those are the worst your results usually are at the tail end of the cycle.

Then, even tho your oral doses are low, too low in fact, but 10 weeks on orals is damn foolish outside of anavar or tbol.

I can't think of any scenario where I would put someone on a cycle like this or use a cycle like this myself. It almost looks like you made a cycle out of some left over gear from previous cycles

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
10mg dbol pre workout won't do anything either.

How many cycles have you ran and what doses have you ran before?

QuadDominant

Awards
10mg dbol pre workout won't do anything either.

How many cycles have you ran and what doses have you ran before?
I've only ran 4 . Ive always ran test around the same dose with anavar 50to25 and LGD or Dbol around 30mg. I like to keep Test low because of its effect on joints and Collagen synthesis. I've heard sub 200mg a week has the opposite effect and is good for it. I'm attempting to use gear as a Restorative like the soviets for Strength without fucking my Connective tissue up. I have no interest in putting on a bunch of size just lean myofibrol Hypertrophy and I was thinking about the low dose Dbol for the water retention to cushion my joints while lifting very heavy. I've heard of many instances where 10mg of Superdrol yields a good bit of strength and mass while minimizing the sides bc of how toxic it is. Would it be better to flip it and finish with the 4 Weeks of Sdrol? And do you think starting with say 20mg of dbol pre Strength training (My program has me lifting heavy 3x per week with prehab/mobility/Active Recovery on off days) would be inherently a bad idea even with ALL the liver support/COQ10/Fishoil etc? Is there a better pwo compound that doesn't destroy you(Methyl-Tren, Adrol, cheese drops, halo) that I can take before hopping on Sdrol?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know what the studies say, but the more testosterone I take the better my joints feel.

I would run more test, if your worried about your joints then I would add EQ or deca/npp and I would cut out all orals till the last 4 weeks when I wanted my strength to peak. At that point I would throw in either anadrol, SD or dbol. But not a combination of orals.

My cycle designs start low and finish high. also like longer cycles, 12-16 or even 20 weeks but that's just me

So I might start with 300 test, after 6-8 weeks I'd add more test and then the last 3-4 weeks I'd add in my oral or a fast acting injectable.

@Hyde is more into strength cycles then I am.

Maybe someone else has a different opinion.

My last cycle was purely for strength, a bench press competition to be exact.

Started with 300 test/300 EQ, up the dose a few weeks in to 450/450, I realized I was too heavy for my weight class so 3-4ish weeks out I dropped back to 300/300 and added 50mg of winny per day.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I've only ran 4 . Ive always ran test around the same dose with anavar 50to25 and LGD or Dbol around 30mg. I like to keep Test low because of its effect on joints and Collagen synthesis. I've heard sub 200mg a week has the opposite effect and is good for it. I'm attempting to use gear as a Restorative like the soviets for Strength without fucking my Connective tissue up. I have no interest in putting on a bunch of size just lean myofibrol Hypertrophy and I was thinking about the low dose Dbol for the water retention to cushion my joints while lifting very heavy. I've heard of many instances where 10mg of Superdrol yields a good bit of strength and mass while minimizing the sides bc of how toxic it is. Would it be better to flip it and finish with the 4 Weeks of Sdrol? And do you think starting with say 20mg of dbol pre Strength training (My program has me lifting heavy 3x per week with prehab/mobility/Active Recovery on off days) would be inherently a bad idea even with ALL the liver support/COQ10/Fishoil etc? Is there a better pwo compound that doesn't destroy you(Methyl-Tren, Adrol, cheese drops, halo) that I can take before hopping on Sdrol?
If I was you I would run the Sustanon at 50mg ED so 350mg per week and then use the orals as a finisher. I personally think the dbol at 10mg preworkout is fine because I actually do get insane pumps and preworkout motivation with 10mg preworkout but taking 20 to 30mg is ideal overall usually but again if it's for the pumps then I find it worth it? I personally think that a 10mg superdrol ED and 10mg dianabol preworkout could be beneficial for the last 4 to 6 weeks of this cycle? Those are low doses and only nets you 140mg per week but with the 350mg Testosterone I think you will have good results! This is not the cycle I would run but it's reasonable to me given I'm assuming you already have these items?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly, I don't like anything about it.
Testosterone is barely above trt.

Starting a cycle with orals is outdated, we know it trashes your bloodwork and now you're going to spend the entire cycle with crappy blood markers and the worst those are the worst your results usually are at the tail end of the cycle.

Then, even tho your oral doses are low, too low in fact, but 10 weeks on orals is damn foolish outside of anavar or tbol.

I can't think of any scenario where I would put someone on a cycle like this or use a cycle like this myself. It almost looks like you made a cycle out of some left over gear from previous cycles
This is pretty much what I wanted to say earlier this morning when I first read it but I don't have the gift of word like my bro @Smont

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sustanon is a terrible choice for someone trying to PCT. The undecanoate ester will have you suppressed for ages. You pin that for 10 weeks and you’re still going to be on a super low dose of test 12 weeks later.

Get some test e or c, or even better prop if you don’t mind the frequent shots like you planned.

I would do 3-350/wk test prop (makes it an easy little 50mg/half ml shot a day 6-7 days a week) instead of the low dose Dbol because it will be healthier, give similar results, and not mess up lipids the first month, then add a moderate dose of an oral the last 6 weeks (like 10mg Sdrol). If you are going to peak your lifts at the end, maybe add 20mg Dbol OR 50mg Adrol the last 10 days as well. Mk677 looks fine.

10 weeks of 3-350 test prop
10mg SD last 6 weeks
20mg Dbol last 10 days
Mk677 how you planned