Test/Anavar/Primo/Clen stack

Steveroid

Awards
Hi, so I have been training on and off for about 5 years. Started running a cycle of
250mg Test - will increase to 400mg -8 week
30mg Anavar - increase to 40mg - 6 week 400mg Primo - increase to 500mg -6 week
40mg Clen - 4 week on 2 week off.

This is my first cycle, have previously only used clen and "test boosters". 2 weeks in no side effects yet but also not seen a massive difference, although I guess it has only been 2 weeks and too early.

What do you guys think of this stack? I am 34 years old, slightly low test levels prior to stating thic

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hi, so I have been training on and off for about 5 years. Started running a cycle of

This is my first cycle, have previously only used clen and "test boosters". 2 weeks in no side effects yet but also not seen a massive difference, although I guess it has only been 2 weeks and too early.

What do you guys think of this stack? I am 34 years old, slightly low test levels prior to stating thic
Are you going TRT after?

Or going to PCT?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're first cycle !?! This is waaayyy too much. This is like someone's fifth cycle. This is a cycle I would do and I've been using for years. Quick question..I you get unwanted side effects tell me which compound is it coming from?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're first cycle !?! This is waaayyy too much. This is like someone's fifth cycle. This is a cycle I would do and I've been using for years. Quick question..I you get unwanted side effects tell me which compound is it coming from?
User name checks out

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So much confusion in this, 8 weeks of Test, 6 weeks of Primo and 4 weeks on/2 weeks off with Clen? Did you really think through this and who told you this was a good idea?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So much confusion in this, 8 weeks of Test, 6 weeks of Primo and 4 weeks on/2 weeks off with Clen? Did you really think through this and who told you this was a good idea?
Fuk, thats a point lol. I assumed he meant AT week 8 of test hed do the increase, etc. But now I think youre right so :/

Steveroid

Awards

Two seperate personal trainers.. one who has been using for about 15 years and the other who is fairly well known in my region for being "pharmacist" to pro's.

What makes you suggest it is a bad idea? I originally wanted to run a cycle of test and anavar (8 weeks on test, 6 weeks on var) but was told to add primo for 6 weeks and to add clen at a low dose.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two seperate personal trainers.. one who has been using for about 15 years and the other who is fairly well known in my region for being "pharmacist" to pro's.

What makes you suggest it is a bad idea? I originally wanted to run a cycle of test and anavar (8 weeks on test, 6 weeks on var) but was told to add primo for 6 weeks and to add clen at a low dose.
What kind of Test and Primo are you planning on using?

Primo is my favorite drug but it takes awhile for it to start working it’s magic, I start seeing/feeling Primo around 6-7 weeks in, which in your case you already stopped it. Primo is best to run for +10 weeks.

Oral Primo will work faster but you will have to use a lot for it to work.

I guess you can use Test P for 8 weeks and Anavar for 6 weeks but I would start @50mg ed.

oh, and Clen is junk but if you are determined to use it I got best results from using it 2 days on/2 days off.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Look no offense but youre just going to willy nilly add drugs cos you were told to? Surely you were given some sort of reasoning for all this?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look no offense but youre just going to willy nilly add drugs cos you were told to? Surely you were given some sort of reasoning for all this?
They just want his monnnayyyyyy lmao.

Prob working together….One gets his training money the other sells him the gear 🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

After about 5-10 weeks if your doing thing right you should see a noticeable difference. Steroids don't do as much magic as people think they do though, unless your a extreme responder to drugs or really good muscle building genetics it's still a slow grind. Probably 3x what a natural can achieve in a given time frame which isint a ton