Test Ace reboot

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well guys its been a while.....

After injuring a tendon in my right arm during my last bulk i became unable to lift even with a support brace. Grip strength in my right hand is about 50% of that in my left.

Took too many orals trying to compensate for the lack of heavy weight and actually got up to 194 lbs peak.

Then the lethargy and loss of appetite kicked in. It didnt take long to drop a LOT of weight. Also developed an ulcer potentially from drinking...

Once all orals and alcohol were dropped it took about a week to eat a decent meal.

So i guess im starting over at 175.4 lbs today with a bulk log. This time im running one compound:

100mg Test Ace ED

Ive been on this protocol for about a week now. Before that when i dropped the orals was finishing up a bottle of enth and prop i had.

This feels SO MUCH BETTER than what i was doing before. I have gained 2.6 lbs since my lowest point.

20190905_215512-01.jpeg

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following. Good to see you back on AM.

How is the right arm doing?

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Following. Good to see you back on AM.

How is the right arm doing?
Grip strength still 50% of left arm. I know cuz i have some of those old grip strengtheners and i checked lol....i am unable to lift at certain angles because it feels like it is reaggravating the injury and at times the pain will simply stop me from gripping or lifting. I JUST started my dumbbell bench presses again, 50 lb dumbbells x 32 reps which is less of a loss than i thought cuz i was just doing calisthenics for a month plus lol....

Honestly i think there may be some permanent damage. Anybody with any experience to share please do.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grip strength still 50% of left arm. I know cuz i have some of those old grip strengtheners and i checked lol....i am unable to lift at certain angles because it feels like it is reaggravating the injury and at times the pain will simply stop me from gripping or lifting. I JUST started my dumbbell bench presses again, 50 lb dumbbells x 32 reps which is less of a loss than i thought cuz i was just doing calisthenics for a month plus lol....

Honestly i think there may be some permanent damage. Anybody with any experience to share please do.
I really messed up my back about 6 months ago, I've made a lot of progress healing recently and here are my 3 main suggestions:

1: lacross ball smashing: massage the hell out of your arm multiple times a day with a lacross ball. It should be painful. You can also experiment with pinning different parts of the muscle with a lacross ball, and then performing different motions with your arm.

2: stretching: follow up lacross ball smashing with stretching. I like stretching with bands.

3: chronically elevated igf-1 and gh: easiest and cheapest way to go about this is mk-677. GH and peptides are all options.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How is the pip from test ace?
Doable. I rotate between delts and glutes. Dont know how to do VG i injection. So thats 1 site every 4 days, my right ass cheek feels a bit like a pincushion but bro.....compared to the Prop.....i have never felt anything like the prop PIP from a test ester.....every time it swelled and got HOT.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doable. I rotate between delts and glutes. Dont know how to do VG i injection. So thats 1 site every 4 days, my right ass cheek feels a bit like a pincushion but bro.....compared to the Prop.....i have never felt anything like the prop PIP from a test ester.....every time it swelled and got HOT.
CARRIER OIL IS GSO
2/20 BA/BB
100mg per ml

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of trying test prop soon, but the pip does sound nasty. I've read on other forums pinning subq there is no pip, but you would most likely want very high quality gear to pin subq.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
174.6 lbs this morning.....weight is basically holding this week. Protein consumption is high, 150 to 200g daily, however my food budget for the week has dropped (new girlfriend needed gas money lol) so i was unable to buy my preferred weight gain product (those of you who followed my previous threads probably know its Blue Bell ice cream 😂).

Dumbbell presses up to 35 reps w/ 50 lb dumbbells, from Fridays 25 and Sundays 32...i want to say i waa hitting about 42-45 reps at close to 190 lbs so im not too disappointed.

Still have reflux/ulcer issues. I leaned toward a self diagnosis of ulcer due to the cup or so of blood i threw up last week after drinking some Smirnoff.....

Should be able to get my lab results in today see where my liver was at Friday before last.

I would just like to comment that as far as the overuse of oral AAS goes, it wasnt just the lethargy and lack of appetite.....my memory was shot to ****, i couldnt think clearly, it was a mess. **** was scary and I know all you vets couldve given me rock solid advice and instead I went off half cocked and it cost me 15 lbs of gains and a lot of wear and tear.

But when they were working.....they were WORKING..

Thats all for now

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
174.4 lbs this morning. However, the test ace plus my rebounding metabolism seems to have started a pretty strong recomp effect. I'd also like to note that I've upped the Ace to 1.5cc per day for a total of 1050mg a week. Started that yesterday. Post workout pic from a few hours ago....that is the absolutely the leanest my midsection has ever been which is a good indicator to me of how a recomp is going.
20190913_111159-01.jpeg

Also, got the Blue Bell ice cream and toppings and a freezer full of boneless chicken breast for 1.49 a lb.

Thats all for now

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Long time since last update.. My apologies.

Weight is holding at about 175 lbs.(lowest 171.8 and highest 178.6).

Strength dropped dramatically from when i discontinued the orals and switched to the 1000mg of test. But the last two sessions ive actually increased my reps and total sets. I'm still shedding fat around the midsection which is nice.

Ran out of Test Ace. My source went on vacation and I guess he's still trying to catch up. So, a friend of mine gave me 4 1ml vials (which I'd never seen before) so at least ive got something to cruise on for now.

@Matthersby I'm kicking the kratom today. Ive got about 25g left, and am going to pick up enough Neurontin to make WD manageable at work. I didnt have any health problems from it this time but i could spend that money so many better ways.

Ok that's all for now.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Down to 171 lbs. Appetite is gone. I drink a lot of milkshakes so i dont starve or lose too much weight. I think i look tiny which is body dysmorphia I suppose. Heres a pic from today.
20190925_171353-01.jpeg

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have quit kratom. 48 hours clean! That felt AWFUL lol. Appetite is back.....still waiting on my damn gear tho. If anybody wants to quit kratom, if you have access to Gabapentin (Neurontin) it will dull the withdrawals enough to function.
Do NOT continue gabapentin after 2 or 3 days as it is habit forming itself😆😆😆😆

All in all, looking at the last pic, at least it's a good base to work with. I went back to my original pic when i detoxed from hard drugs 5 months ago, and it's a hell of a recomp cuz i was the exact same weight. Not being succesful at gaining weight is a bummer but I'm NOT giving up. Here's the old pic from 5 months ago
IMG_20190426_085325717~2-01.jpeg

If you look at the pic in my last post, its honest to God progress. Thanks for your support and advice too, guys.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quick update. I guess cleaning out my system was a good thing. Ive actually only pinned 400mg of Test E in the last week cuz my Test Ace guy is running late....but weight this morning was 178.8. Did 4 drop sets of 50lb dumbbell presses dropped to 30lb. First set i got 40 reps on the 50lb and 15 reps on the 30 lb. Thats very close to my PR. I'm feeling a lot better.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quick update. I guess cleaning out my system was a good thing. Ive actually only pinned 400mg of Test E in the last week cuz my Test Ace guy is running late....but weight this morning was 178.8. Did 4 drop sets of 50lb dumbbell presses dropped to 30lb. First set i got 40 reps on the 50lb and 15 reps on the 30 lb. Thats very close to my PR. I'm feeling a lot better.
Resurrecting my abandoned baby here.....

Super busy with new GF (she's moving in soon) and i havent seen much real progress....

Ive been running Test Ace primarily during this period until my supplier went down in quality and i went elsewhere where i used Sustanon and Test E.

Dosages from 500 to 1.0 per week, usu. 6-750 mg of combined esters.

Up to around 182 walking around, pic at 180.8lbs.

I think its more a recomp than anything, my appetite still isnt where i need it. Bought some protein powder even.

Lots of med changes for bipolar disorder. Yuck.

Im probably going to run EQ and test after cruising for a bit. Thinking about small dose of tren base
20191202_173936-01-01.jpeg
or Metribolone for preworkout

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Resurrecting my abandoned baby here.....

Super busy with new GF (she's moving in soon) and i havent seen much real progress....

Ive been running Test Ace primarily during this period until my supplier went down in quality and i went elsewhere where i used Sustanon and Test E.

Dosages from 500 to 1.0 per week, usu. 6-750 mg of combined esters.

Up to around 182 walking around, pic at 180.8lbs.

I think its more a recomp than anything, my appetite still isnt where i need it. Bought some protein powder even.

Lots of med changes for bipolar disorder. Yuck.

Im probably going to run EQ and test after cruising for a bit. Thinking about small dose of tren baseView attachment 188974 or Metribolone for preworkout
Looking good dude. I’ve been doing constant med changes as well for PTSD and related issues. Never any fun. Good luck with getting that stuff straight. Keep it up