test 400 cycle advice with lock down

norm dobson

Awards
i start the cycle most likely next week, just waiting on the shipment.
gyms will be closed for 4 weeks
when should i start pinning?
il have access to outdoor cardio
pull down and up machine you know the basic machine for dual peck decks tricep pull downs ex..
up to 300 lbs

im 220 5,11 18 inch arms

rowing 185 for 8 135 for 25
benching 135 for 20-25, 185 for 8-15
squat 275
no deadlift sciatica thats why i go low for squats
leg press 750 for 15
curl 100 for 8
shoulder press seated barbell 150 for 8
during the lockdown il do cardio outdoors arms mild back and chest since il be limited and free weight legs

test will take around 4 weeks to kick in lockdown is supposed to be for 4 weeks

what is your advice for home workouts and going about this.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless you have access to a full gym You shouldn’t cycle. What’s the point? You won’t really make much progress with that equipment. Plus they say 4 weeks but it usually ends up being way longer than what the bastards say.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with Math. Wait til you can get into a gym with access to more training options. Definitely still do what you can in between, (which is quite a bit if you Google some “training without a gym” ideas), but you’re unlikely to see much, if any additional progress by adding anabolics. I get it though. It’s like having a bunch of ammunition but no guns to shoot it from. Wait til you can do it right, then do it right 🤘🤘

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would do it as soon as I get it. You should probably make sure your pct is delivered. Good luck

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, brother....
Hold onto that a minute.
You'll be glad you did.

(y)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing new to add. I'll just drop in to say I agree with starting when the gyms open. Also the 4-5 weeks for test to kick in is just the time frame that it takes to really start to ellicit results in performance and size. It starts to have effects soon as it's in your blood stream, which I presume to be minutes from injection.