tesamorelin

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I had a friend of mine claim tesamorelin ran at 1mg a day for 30 days will significantly reduce VAT . There’s not much on the forums about this and was wondering if anyone has run it and what your thoughts were. I have found some articles that look promising but would rather see real world results then some of these write ups

Cheers

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had a friend of mine claim tesamorelin ran at 1mg a day for 30 days will significantly reduce VAT . There’s not much on the forums about this and was wondering if anyone has run it and what your thoughts were. I have found some articles that look promising but would rather see real world results then some of these write ups

Cheers
in the UK VAT is also a tax. A very common one in business. Threw me for a second 😂

I’ve literally just started tesamorelin today at 2mg a day, used it last year to great effect. Yes it works, like everything diet and training obviously have to be on the right lines as well but it does enhance fat loss, especially belly fat.

its been well studies and is one of the few peptides that is FDA approved (I believe for HIV patients)

it’s very expensive to run at 2mg a day unless you buy in bulk from China (which is what I do)

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
in the UK VAT is also a tax. A very common one in business. Threw me for a second

I’ve literally just started tesamorelin today at 2mg a day, used it last year to great effect. Yes it works, like everything diet and training obviously have to be on the right lines as well but it does enhance fat loss, especially belly fat.

its been well studies and is one of the few peptides that is FDA approved (I believe for HIV patients)

it’s very expensive to run at 2mg a day unless you buy in bulk from China (which is what I do)

Haha funny after I posted it I did think of VAT tax. Have some friends in the London and Maidstone areas

Thanks for the feedback do you know why one of the drug interactions it says testosterone or hormone replacement therapy.

So 2mg a day not 1 do you take it at night or in morning. I was told night. Also is 30 days what you recommend ? since you’ve had good results like to hear your approach

Thanks again for any and all help

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take 1mg AM and 1mg PM. I think that was the protocol Dr jay Campbell suggested but don’t quote me on that that.

sorry I’m not sure what you meant by drug interactions? I don’t think there would be any direct interaction with testosterone but obviously the entire endocrine system is linked so couldn’t rule down downstream interaction I guess. Never heard anything said about that though…..

30 days is definitely enough to see some results in my experience (I did 4 weeks the first time). This year I’m just using it throughout my cut for 10 weeks though