Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do one dose weekly of 200mg test cyp and don’t have any ups and downs. I know many like to split but once weekly does me good
lol...thanks to female nurses on my 'team' they have cut me back to 100mg weekly...hardly worth it to split doses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pics of nurses?
it isn't about looks, it's about cold hearted b1tches. i think you might have experience with this type woman?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh My Brother - yes, I have more experience with this type than I can explain.

27 year's worth. I am thankful every day that I no longer have to deal with that crap. She is someone else's nightmare now ...
unfortunately i am stuck with a 'team' of them at the VA....

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
unfortunately i am stuck with a 'team' of them at the VA....
So, unless I am mistaken, they are a pain in the butt to deal with and, as an extra bonus, they could not give a crap about actually doing their jobs ....

How did I do?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, unless I am mistaken, they are a pain in the butt to deal with and, as an extra bonus, they could not give a crap about actually doing their jobs ....

How did I do?
they are actually pretty good at their jobs, except for testosterone replacement therapy--i guess it's all the bullshyt they teach in american schools these days.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're definitely overthinking things and being a bit of a baby for lack of better term.

Pellets are not preferred either get off that if at all possible and onto something more reliable, two injections of testosterone cypionate per week is going to give you much more stable levels and keep you feeling great rather than up and down levels you're going to get from pellets
^^^^^^this!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow that’s barely anything
sorry to hear that
and i am 61 years old...i was on 200mg weekly until they became involved....like i said for some female docs might work out well-this has not been my experience!!!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...thanks to female nurses on my 'team' they have cut me back to 100mg weekly...hardly worth it to split doses.[/

Just my .02....I split my 100 mgs dose. I pin on Saturday afternoon and Wednesday morning. Been on this protocol for about 4 years now.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...thanks to female nurses on my 'team' they have cut me back to 100mg weekly...hardly worth it to split doses.[/

Just my .02....I split my 100 mgs dose. I pin on Saturday afternoon and Wednesday morning. Been on this protocol for about 4 years now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to each their own...to me it isn't worth it, if it makes you happy then by all means go for it!!!

GSPDad

Awards
Well still feeling very off, anxiety is through the roof and my appetite has gone away along with my libido and I want to sleep all day. Morning wood is starting to come back. First time its done that since I took the letro last week. Im driving myself mad thinking I have that virus rather than believing I fucked up and probably crashes my E.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well still feeling very off, anxiety is through the roof and my appetite has gone away along with my libido and I want to sleep all day. Morning wood is starting to come back. First time its done that since I took the letro last week. Im driving myself mad thinking I have that virus rather than believing I fucked up and probably crashes my E.
Yeah you crashed your E. Hell I crashed mine last week and I am just now getting mood, libido, and concentration back. I turned my wife down the other night I kid you not. Lesson: Virtus works too good. I can’t be on that anymore.

GSPDad

Awards
Yeah you crashed your E. Hell I crashed mine last week and I am just now getting mood, libido, and concentration back. I turned my wife down the other night I kid you not. Lesson: Virtus works too good. I can’t be on that anymore.
First time I have ever experienced this, im freaking out. It pisses me off that I no appetite and its playing mental games with me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
people don't believe me when i tell them how strong virtus is---i guess you are a believer-eh? :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep. .75ml and I was done. Lol. I put the bottle in the cabinet.
never needed to go over .5ml daily. by far the strongest otc AI i've used.

GSPDad

Awards
Ok, tired of the damned pellets. This is the second time in 7-8 weeks they have become infected and I had to drain the incision site and be on antibiotics. I found a new clinic thanks to a member here and they have me on the right path now. Anyone know where I can find 27ga 1 inch pins and 1cc syringes without a script?

Also, the E is coming back into normal ranges, I crashed the hell out of it and my bloods said it was <5. My lord that was horrible. Good thing is, I am bouncing back, eating again and training intensity is increasing again.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, tired of the damned pellets. This is the second time in 7-8 weeks they have become infected and I had to drain the incision site and be on antibiotics. I found a new clinic thanks to a member here and they have me on the right path now. Anyone know where I can find 27ga 1 inch pins and 1cc syringes without a script?

Also, the E is coming back into normal ranges, I crashed the hell out of it and my bloods said it was QUOTE]

Yucky. Go to medlabsupply.com. They are a board sponsor here. They have everything you need plus some.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Also, the E is coming back into normal ranges, I crashed the hell out of it and my bloods said it was QUOTE]

You are not going to like pushing oil through a 27ga. A 23-25ga works better and still goes in easy. Order off of amazon. I like Terumo. Good quality needles. The syringes just get whichever.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell, i just walk into any pharmacy and tell them i need some needles. walmart'krogers/walgreens sometime i have to sign a book but most time they just ask me the sizes...i tell them the truth, the VA stopped sending the 'kit' with needles included with my testosterone....of course i get 18 and 22 gauge needles, i doubt they think im mainlining drugs, lol.

the only problem i've ever had is once some moron gave me the 2 sizes that weren't interchangeable, so after i drew with the 18 i took needle off and went to attach the 22 to syringe and it wouldn't fit, damn was i pissed since i only get one syringe for both needles. went ahead and had my wife stick me in the ass with the 18 1.5 needle, ooch!!!

GSPDad

Awards
hell, i just walk into any pharmacy and tell them i need some needles. walmart'krogers/walgreens sometime i have to sign a book but most time they just ask me the sizes...i tell them the truth, the VA stopped sending the 'kit' with needles included with my testosterone....of course i get 18 and 22 gauge needles, i doubt they think im mainlining drugs, lol.

the only problem i've ever had is once some moron gave me the 2 sizes that weren't interchangeable, so after i drew with the 18 i took needle off and went to attach the 22 to syringe and it wouldn't fit, damn was i pissed since i only get one syringe for both needles. went ahead and had my wife stick me in the ass with the 18 1.5 needle, ooch!!!
I called literally every pharmacy around here, its a no go without a script :mad:. So off to the board sponsored site I go then! Holy **** they got some neat stuff! I was able to get some stuff for my elderly dog there too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I called literally every pharmacy around here, its a no go without a script :mad:. So off to the board sponsored site I go then! Holy **** they got some neat stuff! I was able to get some stuff for my elderly dog there too!
lol...i guess at my age and as healthy as i look they don't mistake me for a drug abuser :ROFLMAO:

GSPDad

Awards
lol...i guess at my age and as healthy as i look they don't mistake me for a drug abuser :ROFLMAO:
The bitch of it is, they will sell me normal slin pins/needles that have the pins molded to the barrels. But if they are removable, prescription required. I'm like wtf!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you do go the 27 gauge route, I’d personally go 1/2” and do delts. That’s how I administer trt doses for ease and speed of use. Otherwise 25 ga 1” for the bum is just swell.

GSPDad

Awards
If you do go the 27 gauge route, I’d personally go 1/2” and do delts. That’s how I administer trt doses for ease and speed of use. Otherwise 25 ga 1” for the bum is just swell.
I got both now! My delts are pretty lean since I lost so much weight. Guess we will see what an extra 200-250mg of test cyp and 50-100mg of deca a week goes along with these shitty pellets.

GSPDad

Awards
I got both now! My delts are pretty lean since I lost so much weight. Guess we will see what an extra 200-250mg of test cyp and 50-100mg of deca a week goes along with these shitty pellets.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The bitch of it is, they will sell me normal slin pins/needles that have the pins molded to the barrels. But if they are removable, prescription required. I'm like wtf!
i guess it's different from state to state....

GSPDad

Awards
i guess it's different from state to state....
From what they told me it's store policy. Now if I was at my second home 2 states away, I can run down to the local Walgreens or Walfart and pick them up no problem. For now though, I just used the site sponsor, they had exactly what I wanted.

GSPDad

Awards
Being a numbers individual, now I need to figure out roughly how much I am getting per day/week from these pellets. They stuffed 2000mg worth in, a 100mg pellet rejected two weeks ago, so sitting at 1900mg total. So what I am seeing is, roughly implants release testosterone at a steady rate of 1·3 mg/200 mg implant. So if I had to guess, I'm guessing judged based upon my last bloods I am getting around 125-150mg per week. Any input on this would be really helpful!

GSPDad

Awards
Being a numbers individual, now I need to figure out roughly how much I am getting per day/week from these pellets. They stuffed 2000mg worth in, a 100mg pellet rejected two weeks ago, so sitting at 1900mg total. So what I am seeing is, roughly implants release testosterone at a steady rate of 1·3 mg/200 mg implant. So if I had to guess, I'm guessing judged based upon my last bloods I am getting around 125-150mg per week. Any input on this would be really helpful!

GSPDad

Awards
So 50mg a week of Nandrolone is doing pretty well, no sides at all. My elbows and hands are hurting a lot less and some mild strength gains have been had but nothing exciting. Cant wait for these pellets to be gone, They are still infected and painful.

GSPDad

Awards
Ok, so again these pellets suck. I have had a total of three whole pellets come out now. Looks like I have a 4th migrating down and I expect to see it soon. I've had to drain and clean the site daily now for several weeks. Thinking about talking the doc into a partial refund for this BS. I can tell my overall test levels have declined so I have began to pin .5 CC Test-C and .5 CC Nandrolone a week until these damned things are gone completely.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pellets don't release/dissolve steady state. There are some graphs online showing the release pattern. Based off all the issues you're having I'd get them removed, especially since they became infected at the surgical site. This would likely help you get that refund too.

Attachments

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey all!

Long time lurker and obviously my first post. I will get right to it and say that I am terrified of my tet pellet treatment. Im on day 6 and I have had multiple panic attacks which I have a history of, the first two days I felt rather odd, light headed and almost feel like butterflies in my stomach. The reasoning behind the decision for this treatment was living with low T for years on end. The highest my test has ever been was around 300 when I was in my early 20's. Now that I am 38, after a fast and blood test at 8am I'm lucky to crack 200-230 in the last few months. My BP was 118/80 before the pellets Friday. I think my anxiety/panic is causing me to worry about the changes.

Am I overthinking this? Why am I terrified?
I understand the need for pellets for overseas travel. It's not ideal compared to injections, but it does work. I think you might be psyching yourself out about it, actually bringing on the panic attacks yourself. I find myself doing that sometimes and have to catch myself. TRT is a blessing for those of us that really need it. I'm 41.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I travel for work a lot overseas and just bring my TRT supplies with a letter from my doctor. I've never had any meds looked at while flying.

GSPDad

Awards
I travel for work a lot overseas and just bring my TRT supplies with a letter from my doctor. I've never had any meds looked at while flying.
Pellets don't release/dissolve steady state. There are some graphs online showing the release pattern. Based off all the issues you're having I'd get them removed, especially since they became infected at the surgical site. This would likely help you get that refund too.
I dont really want my ass hacked on. The site isnt infected anymore but its literally pushing out the dissolved pellet goo out and then eventually a full pellet. So I keep the site clean amd drain it twice a day. Believe me, if I could I would fish them all out myself.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have to chime in, this pellet thing is insane, you are not a cow for Christ's sake! 😅

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree, the pellets seem to work well but I had one reject and come out and my ass is still tender around where the pellets are. It's not worth it and I will be going the injectable route moving forward. Also, I like the fact that with injections I can moderate my dosage easily and add whatever I want at any time. I've talked to some other older fellas at the gym and they are suggesting low dosage deca to help with my beat up joints as temporary relief.
Oh...I just figured out where those pellets go...