Tendon pain on BPC157 & TB500

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using these two peptides for general health, started 3 days ago.

I didn't have specific injuries or pain prior to starting, but I'm using them as a preventive measure and to repair the micro-tears that I can't feel yet.

For the past two days I've been woken up by pains in both of my calcaneal tendons, and the pain persisted for a few hours in the morning.

I've also been having dull pains in my fingers and knees.

None of that was ever happening prior to starting.

Is that a sign that:

1) I'm healing micro tears I didn't know existed and the healing process makes them hurt?

Or

2) I bought bunk peptides and they are doing more harm than good?

baddaddee

baddaddee

Awards
I'm running the same with no unusual pains. If you don't have a specific injury, how are you taking BPC157? Orally? I inject it right in problem area.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran it with no problems at all a while back

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running the same with no unusual pains. If you don't have a specific injury, how are you taking BPC157? Orally? I inject it right in problem area.
I started running it orally for gut healing but read that all peptides are destroyed by acid so there's no point.

I'm injecting it regardless hoping that some will go systemic

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to give you bad advice, but I got left forearm tendon /wrist pain from mk-2866. I do have TB-500 on hand, however I consulted somebody about this and from what I was told, the inflammation of tendons is a 1st step in their healing process. I don't know if your issue resolved. Let us know!