Tempting to start my first cycle.

amvrick997

Awards
Greetings everyone! So I plan on starting my first cycle after 2 weeks of Test E 500mg/w. I did my blood work yesterday and I had test levels of 10.5 ng/mL (1050 ng/dl) with 6.07 mIU/mL FSH, 5.38 mIU/ml LH. I have read that after PCT you might not come back to the levels you were and that started to put me off slightly because I dont plan on BnC and I wanna be as healthy after my first cycle. Some people claim you come back higher than before. Has anyone done one cycle and had their test levels back to normal?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will drop. Sometimes it’s a big difference, sometimes it’s minor. Nobody can predict how hard it will damage your production, but there are very unfortunate individuals who rarely cannot recover at all - they need TRT after 1 cycle. I saw mine go from 700s at age 20 when still natural to 400s at 30 between cycles once fully recovered. I had a friend in high 400s at 20 also natural, and he did not get back there after just a cycle of andros even in early 20s.

It only comes back higher after PCT because people draw bloods to check too soon - you need to have finished the SERM for PCT at least a month or so before checking test & LH levels. So if you are 600s before cycle, take Nolva after PCT and get checked a week after that, you might be at 800. But check 6 weeks later and it’s low 500s, for example.

With levels like yours, I would not cycle yet. You have great endogenous production. I would look at something like growth hormone or mk677 if you want more anabolic drug assistance to grow without compromising your great natural test production.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Greetings everyone! So I plan on starting my first cycle after 2 weeks of Test E 500mg/w. I did my blood work yesterday and I had test levels of 10.5 ng/mL (1050 ng/dl) with 6.07 mIU/mL FSH, 5.38 mIU/ml LH. I have read that after PCT you might not come back to the levels you were and that started to put me off slightly because I dont plan on BnC and I wanna be as healthy after my first cycle. Some people claim you come back higher than before. Has anyone done one cycle and had their test levels back to normal?
Some ppl can run 100 cycles and recover back to normal and others can run 1 cycle and need trt after

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
With levels like yours, I would not cycle yet. You have great endogenous production. I would look at something like growth hormone or mk677 if you want more anabolic drug assistance to grow without compromising your great natural test production.
This

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also would hesitate with 1000+ natural test. Judging by your username I guess we are the same age.

How long have you been training...and has your progressed stalled even though you have been consistently upping the calories and changing up the routine?
If over 3-4 years consistently and yes, yes, yes, then yeah I can see the allure.

I personally jumped on when after the whole year of bulking/cutting despite training hard I ended up smaller than the year prior to that. Physical job played a part but I was pissed off and decided to do a cycle.