Temporary cruise?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
So I need to hear from some more experienced users. I've done some research and am still in the process of researching, but anyways let's get to it.

I'm considering cruising to my next cycle. I don't want to do a permanent cruise for personal reasons like wanting to have children (I'm 25). So I guess my question is will cruising for a few months, hitting a cycle, then coming off be a bad idea? Are my chances of not recovering or becoming infertile greatly increased?

I've heard so many mixed things because everyone reacts different so I need some help in making up my mind

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s no point. It will make recovery harder and longer. Possibly even more longterm suppression. It’s just not worth the risks imo.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll keep your gains.
But wen you do come off it will be way harder.
Nobody knows if you will permanently shut your body down

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMO cycling OR cruising longer than 16 weeks will result in permanent cruising anyways, one way or the other. Maybe not right away, but as your cycling again later in your late twenties /early thirties, you’ll get tired of poor recovery due to long periods of suppression.

PCT after reasonable cycle lengths only. Unless you are ready for permanent cruising.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The longer your system is shut down, the more damage you do to your HTPA. Yes, damage. I forget the exact numbers, but its something like 98% recovery after being "on" 2 months. 3 months is like 95% recovery. 5 months is something like 85% recovery I believe.

Don take those numbers as gospel, but permanent damage is being done to your HTPA every time you cycle. This is why taking a SERM or HCG on cycle is a good idea, it seems to greatly limit the amount of permanent damage done to your reproductive system.