Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 2 mtest. Will be stacking with optimize t and recomp 20. Any suggestions on timing of mtest and optimize. Both at the same time or staggered?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered 2 mtest. Will be stacking with optimize t and recomp 20. Any suggestions on timing of mtest and optimize. Both at the same time or staggered?
nice stack .. ive done it at same time no issues

some people love optimizeT before bedtime

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking of ordering Thermoscorch, but just noticed LipoVantage dropped as well!

SNS and CEL on a roll, but I need my super in depth write ups to indulge myself on. ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking of ordering Thermoscorch, but just noticed LipoVantage dropped as well!

SNS and CEL on a roll, but I need my super in depth write ups to indulge myself on. ;)
Haha nice catch .. write ups should be coming soon

NattyJuicer

Awards
nice stack .. ive done it at same time no issues

some people love optimizeT before bedtime
Funny you said that
I actually bought m-test to help with sleep looking at the ingredients
Dopa and ashwaghnda should help

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It got quiet in here Steve must be busy grinding
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disappear the last couple of weeks. It's just been a really bad last couple of weeks; I've still been working pretty much all the time that I haven't been at PT, doctors appointments, or dealing with a family issue though. I just hadn't had the time to get on here the way I wanted to and launch anything new.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The wife and I both take curcumin everyday
I think you'll really like our Elite Curcumin product. It's very unique and in my opinion represents a whole new generation in Curcumin supplements.

I'm going to be posting the launch of a couple of new items tonight and then there should be one or more new releases per week for the next few weeks :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Page 8 @sns8778 drop it my guy lol
Ha. Sorry about that. The one that I said I would release when we got to page 8 was actually Api-Plex if I remember correctly. I could be wrong though. But either way, new launch thread coming shortly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd say that the man loves to build anticipation, but I suspect the truth is simply a matter of too much to do between business and personal to get things out on a schedule that he probably wants to.. says I whilst hitting Refresh on CEL and SNS product pages
It's just been a rough last few weeks. I've still been working but hadn't had the chance to be on AM. Pretty much, if I'm awake and not at physical therapy or a doctors appointment, I'm pretty much working.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT, please! Actually, I won't be able to take advantage of that for a few months anyway, until I finish my current run....so how about the curcumin product....or the new flavor drops for Focus XT??
Elite Curcumin will be very soon. It's here, so its just a matter of timing the release with other items.

Anabolic XT is supposed to ship to us this coming week so it should be soon as well :)

For Focus XT, we have to get the existing flavors back in stock first. We're in the process of that and the ETA on that should be 4 to 6 weeks. Once we get the existing flavors back in we will be launching a couple of new ones and have some big plans for Focus XT in general.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK, I understand.
This is the sliding banner that offers to add to cart.
We see ADD TO CART.
the rest is OK.
Uh.... But when will it be available???
Anabolic Effect should be shipping to us next week so should be back in stock very shortly :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will we ever see cissus sold in larger amounts? Currently taking the SNS powder, but I am almost out. I take 3 grams a day and being able to buy 500-1000 grams at once would be really helpful.
If we were to do a bigger size, it would more likely be a larger size of the capsules bc the capsules sell a lot better than the powder.

But what I had been thinking about doing, I went ahead and did bc of your post here and made a 3 unit and 6 unit multi-pack deal of Cissus XT powder available on the site.

For a limited time, use coupon code: cissusxtpowder25 to save 25% off of Cissus XT powder or either Cissus XT pack price.

Cissus XT - 3 Pack - 360 Grams - 4 Month Supply:

Cissus XT - 6 Pack - 720 Grams - 8 Month Supply:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vegetarian Joint supplement would be cool.
Also Sleep Assist XT without 5htp and melatonin.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Joint Support XT is an awesome product but it does have NEM Eggshell Membrane in it.

I've actually been looking into trying to do a Vegetarian Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM basic formula for people that are interested in it.

We will likely be doing a sleep product that doesn't have melatonin in it for the people that want a melatonin free product. It won't be Sleep Assist XT minus the melatonin though, it'll be a different concept altogether but there will be a view carryover ingredients.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heads up fellas , someone else posted in the other thread .. he’s not only dealing with his health issue but he also needs to take time off for his family that he always talks about in person .. I can’t go in detail but stay patience everyone .. I don’t know when new products will be up but keep him and his family/friends in your daily prayers.

2022 hasn’t been too kind.
I appreciate you letting people know & also appreciate your discretion as to the specifics. It isn't so much though that I was even able to take time off over it - I've been working every single day, its just been something that I've been having to help deal with; on top of already going to physical therapy 5 days a week and doctors appointments. And on top of that, I was already behind getting some of the write ups and things done for the new product launches so I've been really focused on that and you'll see things coming out very regularly now.

To anyone wondering, its nothing top secret or anything, I'm just a very private person and don't discuss my family much publicly, but as most that know me outside the forums or talk to me privately know, family is very important to me and there have just been some very sad and challenging situations in the last few weeks.

2022 has absolutely sucked.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for letting us know. Will be praying for him and his family.
Thank you. I really truly do appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A well dosed 1 and 4 andro oral would be awesome. There isn't much competition out there which I believe is keeping the prices a bit high. It's quite surprising given these are the only ph still available, I would figure more companies would want in on the action. Maybe they just cost that much to produce, I don't know. But I do know that if there is a company to give the competition a good run it's CEL
Hi-Tech and their family of brands own the rights to those ingredients so they aren't something that we would be able to do. That's why you only see them under certain companies.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man that sucks, he is one of the only things keeping me on this board and I hope things get better for him he definitely deserves some more positive time.
Thank you. I really do appreciate that. That means a lot.

I'm going to try my best to be back to posting regularly now.

And yeah, this year has unfortunately been just one negative thing after another for me. I feel like I can't have even a single moment of a breather to regroup from one thing happening before another thing happens. I try my best to be a positive person but this year has just really kicked my butt.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea 2022 has been a challenge seems like every month is something. Hope everything gets better for you and your family.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just bought 2 more bottles of Sleep Assist and 2 bottles Blood Pressure Support (not only good for BP, but helps with pump and endurance too )myself. SNS makes some great products.
Thank you. I'm glad that you like both products.

And thank you for pointing that out - I'm surprised more people haven't talked about that part about Blood Pressure Support XT - in that it could be relabeled as a pump and endurance product and would still be a top of the line product in that market space.

A lot of people don't realize that VasoDrive AP is the exact same ingredient as AmealPeptide - literally, it just has to be labeled at 508 mg. to be called AmealPeptide but can be called VasoDrive AP at 254 mg. So, being that Blood Pressure Support XT contains 508 mg., its actually a double dose serving of VasoDrive AP :)

Blood-Pressure-Support-XT-Supp-Facts.png

We're out of stock at the moment but it, and a lot of the other things that we're out of stock of should be back in stock within the next couple weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will it help lower high blood pressure ?
Blood Pressure Support XT is a great product for helping to lower blood pressure.

Blood Pressure Support XT contains multiple ingredients with great clinical studies.

Here's a link to the write up:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually stopped using it cos it lowers blood pressure for me more than I want to haha!
i need to try the gym hack
I didn’t know that !!
Ha. That's a great testament to how well a blood pressure product works - when it lowers BP so much that you have to stop it haha.

That was actually one of my concerns with designing it was that if I was overdesigning it and making it too strong. I know that sounds crazy to some people when talking about a blood pressure support product, but there are so many products out there that don't work at all or don't work nearly as well as they claim to, that I knew a lot of people wouldn't be expecting one to work as well as Blood Pressure Support XT does.

For people that it is too strong for like in your case, you/they start off with half the suggested dose and then add a capsule per day each week to get to the 4 capsule per day dose or can just stay at 2 or 3 caps. Or if you were taking 4 caps all at once, you can try doing 2 caps twice per day instead of 4 at once.

It is great for pumps and endurance and I think that you'd love it for that purpose.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven't checked this thread in a while. Any update on the upcoming SNS PA product?
It is in the production lineup now. Labels have been done, raws are all in - its just been bumped back a couple times from existing products having to have production runs put in front of it. But my best guess would be that it will be here within 3 to 4 weeks and then we just have to see when the launch date would be based on spacing it out from other releases.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll really enjoy that. That's a great stack.

I personally would do 3 caps M-Test & 2 caps of Optimize-T in the morning and then again in the evening or before bedtime.

Recomp20 there are several different ways you can use it and it kind of would just depend on what time of the day you train as to how I would suggest dosing that one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The particular retailer jumped the gun on that and weren't supposed to list LipoVantage yet. Honest mistake on their part.

Thermo Scorch is available and in depth write up being posted momentarily :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea 2022 has been a challenge seems like every month is something. Hope everything gets better for you and your family.
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I hope that yours does as well.

2022 has been almost surreal at how its just been one thing after another.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi-Tech and their family of brands own the rights to those ingredients so they aren't something that we would be able to do. That's why you only see them under certain companies.
Roger that.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Ha. That's a great testament to how well a blood pressure product works - when it lowers BP so much that you have to stop it haha.

That was actually one of my concerns with designing it was that if I was overdesigning it and making it too strong. I know that sounds crazy to some people when talking about a blood pressure support product, but there are so many products out there that don't work at all or don't work nearly as well as they claim to, that I knew a lot of people wouldn't be expecting one to work as well as Blood Pressure Support XT does.

For people that it is too strong for like in your case, you/they start off with half the suggested dose and then add a capsule per day each week to get to the 4 capsule per day dose or can just stay at 2 or 3 caps. Or if you were taking 4 caps all at once, you can try doing 2 caps twice per day instead of 4 at once.

It is great for pumps and endurance and I think that you'd love it for that purpose.
Oh yeah I honestly got it for heart support , didn’t think it will lose my blood pressure like that !
My blood pressure normally around 67/117 around that range so it’s good .
I’ll try it for pumps and see.
I finally bout api plex and will be here tomorrow .
Can’t wait for the new Health products to drop and PA my personal fav!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone better explain Thermo Scorch to me right meow.
This should take care of explaining it right here haha :)

NattyJuicer

Awards
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I hope that yours does as well.

2022 has been almost surreal at how its just been one thing after another.
You are being tested accept the suffering as after this storm you will be much stronger .
it’s a tough year seems like , you got this bro !!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate you letting people know & also appreciate your discretion as to the specifics. It isn't so much though that I was even able to take time off over it - I've been working every single day, its just been something that I've been having to help deal with; on top of already going to physical therapy 5 days a week and doctors appointments. And on top of that, I was already behind getting some of the write ups and things done for the new product launches so I've been really focused on that and you'll see things coming out very regularly now.

To anyone wondering, its nothing top secret or anything, I'm just a very private person and don't discuss my family much publicly, but as most that know me outside the forums or talk to me privately know, family is very important to me and there have just been some very sad and challenging situations in the last few weeks.

2022 has absolutely sucked.
keep your head up bro .. these dark days will pass eventually and light will shine.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Y’all are putting out tons of products, but maybe for a 2023 suggestion, I’d like to see an appetite stimulant. Maybe something Gentian + Agmatine based

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Y’all are putting out tons of products, but maybe for a 2023 suggestion, I’d like to see an appetite stimulant. Maybe something Gentian + Agmatine based
people say Anacyclus XT works pretty well for that

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
people say Anacyclus XT works pretty well for that
For sure. And that product has its place for a variety of reasons, but I was thinking of something more in the $20-$25 range. And stackable with Anacyclus

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah I honestly got it for heart support , didn’t think it will lose my blood pressure like that !
My blood pressure normally around 67/117 around that range so it’s good .
I’ll try it for pumps and see.
I finally bout api plex and will be here tomorrow .
Can’t wait for the new Health products to drop and PA my personal fav!!
I think you'll be very pleased with Blood Pressure Support XT for pumps and endurance. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

And I'm really glad you got Api-Plex, I think you'll like that as well. Very interesting and exciting ingredient in my opinion, especially at higher dosages.

Phosphatidic Acid XT shouldn't be too far out.

I'm very excited or a lot of the Health Series formulas that are coming up as well. I love helping people in general and its always great to help people reach their fitness and physique goals, but I also really love the health and wellness side of things where can offer products to help people improve their quality of life with different supplements too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm open to considering it but traditionally products like that haven't sold very well for companies.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For sure. And that product has its place for a variety of reasons, but I was thinking of something more in the $20-$25 range. And stackable with Anacyclus
Anacyclus XT does meet that price range from certain retailers or when we do sales with the discount codes. But I'm open to doing one more specific to appetite increase if enough people are interested in one.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is in the production lineup now. Labels have been done, raws are all in - its just been bumped back a couple times from existing products having to have production runs put in front of it. But my best guess would be that it will be here within 3 to 4 weeks and then we just have to see when the launch date would be based on spacing it out from other releases.
I can't wait! Thanks for replying Steve. I know things have been rough this year, but it's both building, and proving, your character. Romans 5:1-5 (and then of course, shortly thereafter, comes Romans 5:8!).

Stay strong bro :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't wait! Thanks for replying Steve. I know things have been rough this year, but it's both building, and proving, your character. Romans 5:1-5 (and then of course, shortly thereafter, comes Romans 5:8!).

Stay strong bro :)
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm open to considering it but traditionally products like that haven't sold very well for companies.
What about a digestive enzyme + probiotic supplement? Add in some PepZin GI, Slippery Elm Bark, and Tributyrin

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about a digestive enzyme + probiotic supplement? Add in some PepZin GI, Slippery Elm Bark, and Tributyrin
I'm working on a very comprehensive formula for something like that. I doubt would have Slippery Elm, but will have a lot of other cool stuff in there though.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I'm working on a very comprehensive formula for something like that. I doubt would have Slippery Elm, but will have a lot of other cool stuff in there though.
Did I read correctly that Anabolic XT stock is on the way to you?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did I read correctly that Anabolic XT stock is on the way to you?
It should be shipping to us any day now. That doesn't mean that it will be released as soon as it gets here bc there is some coordination that we have to do with branded ingredient companies but it shouldn't be long. And I may go ahead and put a thread up for it by the end of the weekend. May, not promising - bc some of that depends on me having the time to.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should be shipping to us any day now. That doesn't mean that it will be released as soon as it gets here bc there is some coordination that we have to do with branded ingredient companies but it shouldn't be long. And I may go ahead and put a thread up for it by the end of the weekend. May, not promising - bc some of that depends on me having the time to.
How will it compare to Anabolic effect? Any overlap in ingredients?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How will it compare to Anabolic effect? Any overlap in ingredients?
It is a very different product and will stack great with Anabolic Effect.

I think a lot of people will stack them and some people will cycle off one and onto the other.