Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

hipnfit

Awards
In general, one of the problems I have with Pycnogenol is that it is just so extremely expensive for what it is as compared to other similar ingredients.
Sigh, don't I know it! I was hoping you might have some insight into other French Maritime Extracts which would be considered equivalent in efficacy even without the brand name. Of course, from what I can tell, the vast majority of studies about FMB use this extract. I am looking forward to the Elite Curcumin product. Although I have been really happy with the Novasol formulation i recently switched to, i'm interested in seeing what you have brewed up.

hipnfit

Awards
Page 8 @sns8778 drop it my guy lol
I'd say that the man loves to build anticipation, but I suspect the truth is simply a matter of too much to do between business and personal to get things out on a schedule that he probably wants to.. says I whilst hitting Refresh on CEL and SNS product pages

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The curcumin product is going to be phenomenal. Probably should order when it’s available because I see this being out of stock quick haha
Agree

Oh cool
Since

What positive effects do you draw from it ?

For how many years ?
For about the last 2 or 3 years, over all well being and pain relief. We are old !

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Agree

For about the last 2 or 3 years, over all well being and pain relief. We are old !
Well received,

I'm going to start a long session with circumine supplements. I intend to board Helios, and for orals (I am looking for satisfactory brands). But especially as an accompaniment to the transdermal mangesium that I have already used for soft pain and elbow pain. I added arnica too. It's very efficient.

MAGNESIUM TD TRANSDERM
It has proven itself and really relieves (at least for me)

I order it here
FR TRANSDERM MAGNESIUM

So I'm going to make myself a program with its elements.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The wife and I both take curcumin everyday
I used to and have gotten away from it .. and def can tell the diff without it

Curcumin + cissusXT .. i love those 2, even at half doses i think it was doing wonder for my body.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What do you guys think will be the next product drop? Based on banners already on SNS/CEL site, maybe it's between:

SNS: Cistanche XT, Theromo Scorch, Sabroxy XT. Also Steve has hinted at a Recovery product, and Forskolin XT
CEL: Lipo Vantage, Cloma-Plex

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It'll be interesting to see if we see Ishige okamurae in some supplements:

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think will be the next product drop? Based on banners already on SNS/CEL site, maybe it's between:

SNS: Cistanche XT, Theromo Scorch, Sabroxy XT. Also Steve has hinted at a Recovery product, and Forskolin XT
Anabolic XT, please! Actually, I won't be able to take advantage of that for a few months anyway, until I finish my current run....so how about the curcumin product....or the new flavor drops for Focus XT??

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Anabolic XT, please! Actually, I won't be able to take advantage of that for a few months anyway, until I finish my current run....so how about the curcumin product....or the new flavor drops for Focus XT??
2nd that hopefully We will see Anabolic XT soon! I think the wait will definitely be worth it!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SNS : Cistanche & Phosphatic Acid
CEL : Cloma

hipnfit

Awards
So, what's the "money no matter" ultimate t-boost stack here going to look like once Cloma and Cistanche are out? I am not yet familiar with all these ingredients to know if there are stacking concerns due to similar pathways of action that some of these offer. For starters, I have no experience with Anacyclus or Cistanche. I cannot make out what's in the Cloma product, but I know Steve is pretty bullish on it.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
OK strange...

Doi you have a Screen Shoot of the mainpage ?

Because i haved this display again

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
OK, I understand.
This is the sliding banner that offers to add to cart.
We see ADD TO CART.
the rest is OK.
Uh.... But when will it be available???

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So, what's the "money no matter" ultimate t-boost stack here going to look like once Cloma and Cistanche are out? I am not yet familiar with all these ingredients to know if there are stacking concerns due to similar pathways of action that some of these offer. For starters, I have no experience with Anacyclus or Cistanche. I cannot make out what's in the Cloma product, but I know Steve is pretty bullish on it.
I'd probably do Optimize T + M-Test if not concerned about money. I'll be interested in the label for Anabolic XT as well

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Will we ever see cissus sold in larger amounts? Currently taking the SNS powder, but I am almost out. I take 3 grams a day and being able to buy 500-1000 grams at once would be really helpful.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
We will be doing some product launches and we do codes for new products but they are normally product specific.

If its a very large order you're welcome to pm me and I'll see what I can do.
Thank you for this proposal.
I start preparing my order. I am currently optimizing what I need. It could be a nice order. It is very appreciable of you. But I prefer to do this command normally. Your company is really good and I'm not going to quibble :). Your business and you deserve it you are a respectable person.

Also, I love your products, I intend, as far as possible, to be a good customer !

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Vegetarian Joint supplement would be cool.
Also Sleep Assist XT without 5htp and melatonin.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heads up fellas , someone else posted in the other thread .. he’s not only dealing with his health issue but he also needs to take time off for his family that he always talks about in person .. I can’t go in detail but stay patience everyone .. I don’t know when new products will be up but keep him and his family/friends in your daily prayers.

2022 hasn’t been too kind.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Heads up fellas , someone else posted in the other thread .. he’s not only dealing with his health issue but he also needs to take time off for his family that he always talks about in person .. I can’t go in detail but stay patience everyone .. I don’t know when new products will be up but keep him and his family/friends in your daily prayers.

Thank you for letting us know. Will be praying for him and his family.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to and have gotten away from it .. and def can tell the diff without it

Curcumin + cissusXT .. i love those 2, even at half doses i think it was doing wonder for my body.
I take a cap of meriva daily, my wife too. I have taken curcumin for years now mostly for anti aging and recovery from grappling, nothing specific.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A well dosed 1 and 4 andro oral would be awesome. There isn't much competition out there which I believe is keeping the prices a bit high. It's quite surprising given these are the only ph still available, I would figure more companies would want in on the action. Maybe they just cost that much to produce, I don't know. But I do know that if there is a company to give the competition a good run it's CEL

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for letting us know. Will be praying for him and his family.
Np

Spoke with him last night and yeah he’s behind not just with sns but with a lot of things

He said he will try to come up here in a day or 2.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A well dosed 1 and 4 andro oral would be awesome. There isn't much competition out there which I believe is keeping the prices a bit high. It's quite surprising given these are the only ph still available, I would figure more companies would want in on the action. Maybe they just cost that much to produce, I don't know. But I do know that if there is a company to give the competition a good run it's CEL
I think he has already said that won’t happen

Not the production cost but due to who knows it I think.

jmonda

Awards

I am sorry to hear this I have had some great emails back and forth with him. I was just getting ready to place and order tonight guess I will still do that. I will shoot him an email as well.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Man that sucks, he is one of the only things keeping me on this board and I hope things get better for him he definitely deserves some more positive time.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
API plex
M-test
Sns zma
Sns liver assist
Ordered from Dps let’s go
Too bad couldn’t order sns stress and anxiety
Just bought 2 more bottles of Sleep Assist and 2 bottles Blood Pressure Support (not only good for BP, but helps with pump and endurance too )myself. SNS makes some great products.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree and great for cardiovascular health .. back in the day before peak02 arrived i used to dose hawthorne or cycle assist just for these benefits.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haven't checked this thread in a while. Any update on the upcoming SNS PA product?