Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How about a collagen product? I know wheys are usually super low margins, I'm not sure if collagen would be the same

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about a collagen product? I know wheys are usually super low margins, I'm not sure if collagen would be the same
I thought about doing a collagen. Low margins, but would be glad to offer one. There are a few different ways that could go with something like that.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The lepidimax maca, taugh on it? or the fat burning ingredient sinetrol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The lepidimax maca, taugh on it? or the fat burning ingredient sinetrol
We haven't been asked for either of those before that I can remember.

I did look into Lepidamax but from speaking to people that tried it, they didn't seem to think it was better than any other form of it. I haven't tried it myself. It's one that we do have pricing on and if people are interested enough, we could do one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keeps us old guys feeling like not so old guys :)
Any ideas on what you'd like to see out of one? Thinking just a basic version of one or something different added in?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any ideas on what you'd like to see out of one? Thinking just a basic version of one or something different added in?
Lepidamax Maca
Tribulus
Pygeum
Cocoa polyphenolics
Epimedium
ZinMax (from Nutrition 21 - only if the price is comparable to other Zinc products)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lepidamax Maca
Tribulus
Pygeum
Cocoa polyphenolics
Epimedium
ZinMax (from Nutrition 21 - only if the price is comparable to other Zinc products)
I'm confused. He was talking about a Collagen product.

I'm thinking the idea above is libido, not Collagen, correct?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
10g collagen
5G creatine mono
1g leucine

Add a scoop of whey and you’re on the way to recovery city 💪💪💪

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
U
I'm confused. He was talking about a Collagen product.

I'm thinking the idea above is libido, not Collagen, correct?
Unfortunately for my wife, I have no challenges when it comes to libido

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
U

Unfortunately for my wife, I have no challenges when it comes to libido
I don’t know a ton about markups and profitability for you, but as a consumer I’d prefer to keep it basic with just recovery items. If you get a good deal on cissus I could see how that may appeal to people as an ingredient

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One of the main issues when formulating a Collagen is that the large majority of the Collagen customer base is female. So for the product to really sell, it needs to be something that will appeal to both men and women.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahaha my bad. Misread/misquoted. Yes, libido product
No problem at all.

Your list was:
Lepidamax Maca
Tribulus
Pygeum
Cocoa polyphenolics
Epimedium

A couple of these ideas are in my idea for a libido product but there are a couple of them that aren't so I'll be glad to look into them.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For a collagen product you should market it as a recovery product with the following:

Types I, II, III, V, X
Bone broth
Tart cherry
Vitamin C
Electrolyte/minerals

I swear by collagen. Been using it for years and feel better now at 40 than I did at 30 in terms of joint health. I can finally tolerate taking ara once again and I never thought I'd be able to.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a collagen product you should market it as a recovery product with the following:

Types I, II, III, V, X
Bone broth
Tart cherry
Vitamin C
Electrolyte/minerals

I swear by collagen. Been using it for years and feel better now at 40 than I did at 30 in terms of joint health. I can finally tolerate taking ara once again and I never thought I'd be able to.
Than you for the suggestion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still want that heart support with nattokinase and other goodies!
I'm all about ideas to build out our Health Series.

I'll go ahead and say that we have a cardiovascular & blood pressure support product that should be out in the next few months. It is a very comprehensive product & great for cardiovascular support but the emphasis in on blood pressure.

I'm open to ideas of a different cardiovascular support product &/or a cholesterol support product.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You ever work with BioActives LLC? They have some interesting extended release products.

For instance their Melatonin: “MicroActive Melatonin a two-stage 7-hour 100% sustained release in a free flowing powder. Initial rapid release of 40% of the active ingredient in the first hour then the remaining slowly over the next six hours.”

They also have a 12hr sustained release Curcumin product.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'll go ahead and say that we have a cardiovascular & blood pressure support product that should be out in the next few months. It is a very comprehensive product & great for cardiovascular support but the emphasis in on blood pressure.

I'm open to ideas of a different cardiovascular support product &/or a cholesterol support product.
I would like to learn more about the cardiovascular support product. Any thoughts of also including arjuna, hawthorn berry, etc?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You ever work with BioActives LLC? They have some interesting extended release products.

For instance their Melatonin: “MicroActive Melatonin a two-stage 7-hour 100% sustained release in a free flowing powder. Initial rapid release of 40% of the active ingredient in the first hour then the remaining slowly over the next six hours.”

They also have a 12hr sustained release Curcumin product.
I've seen them but never worked with them. Our Curcumin stuff we are doing is set in stone pretty much at this point. Hopefully will be out within 6 weeks. It's been a lot of jumping thru hoops to make this idea work, but I think everyone will be pleased with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to learn more about the cardiovascular support product. Any thoughts of also including arjuna, hawthorn berry, etc?
The Cardiovascular/Blood Pressure Support one that I'm saying will be out in a few months, the formula is already finalized, labels done, raws ordered, etc. It will be great for overall cardiovascular but the emphasis is definitely blood pressure.

If people are interested, we can do something for overall cardiovascular support as well &/or cholesterol. If so, there are so many directions that could go with this, I would love to hear ingredient suggestions bc there are literally dozens of ways we could go with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for Health Series formulas they'd like to see, please let me know.
This would be more along the lines of top of the line condition specific type formulas.

Ex... Joint Support XT, Liver Assist XT.... blood pressure, sleep, etc.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for Health Series formulas they'd like to see, please let me know.
This would be more along the lines of top of the line condition specific type formulas.

Ex... Joint Support XT, Liver Assist XT.... blood pressure, sleep, etc.
Would love to see a sleep formula.

3g Glycine
600mg KSM-66
200mg Theanine

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would love to see a sleep formula.

3g Glycine
600mg KSM-66
200mg Theanine
Thank you.

We have a sleep product in production. It does not have KSM66 in it though. The reason being that KSM is in so many products, we felt that it may prohibit people from wanting to take it if we put it in the sleep formula if they were already taking it in other things. Plus, we offer single ingredient KSM-66 at 695 mg. per capsule at such a low price, its an easy addition if people want to use it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm personally interested in making a product for people that suffer from Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome if there is enough interest.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly think there are a lot of better options than that for it. Plus, the thing with Robuvit is that it is so ridiculously expensive, there is no price room to add other ingredients.

Some of the best ingredients for Fibromyalgia/CFS aren't super exciting new branded ingredients, but combinations of ingredients and dosages that work but just no one has put together into a formula before bc of price and capsule space constraints.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I honestly think there are a lot of better options than that for it. Plus, the thing with Robuvit is that it is so ridiculously expensive, there is no price room to add other ingredients.

Some of the best ingredients for Fibromyalgia/CFS aren't super exciting new branded ingredients, but combinations of ingredients and dosages that work but just no one has put together into a formula before bc of price and capsule space constraints.
might be a tough sell. there’s a huge market for it, if you can get people to buy it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did I miss any news on this weeks release?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I did. Ignore me. Mid to end of week for this release
It was deciding what to release this week. We have several things already in and then we have something in transit. I had really wanted to release the item in transit, but its not going to make it in time so that one will be next weeks. We should announce this weeks tomorrow :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Korean Mistletoe
Eriobotrya Japonica
Apigenin

First two I know are already in supplements but would like to have them individually to play around with dosages.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Korean Mistletoe
Eriobotrya Japonica
Apigenin

First two I know are already in supplements but would like to have them individually to play around with dosages.
For Apigenin, how would you like to see that?
If we did it as a single ingredient w absorption enhancers, what dose?
If we did it in a formula, what dose?

This question is open to anyone that wants to reply. We had people in the other thread say they wanted it, but not much input on at what dose or combined with what as far as in formulas.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For Apigenin, how would you like to see that?
If we did it as a single ingredient w absorption enhancers, what dose?
If we did it in a formula, what dose?

This question is open to anyone that wants to reply. We had people in the other thread say they wanted it, but not much input on at what dose or combined with what as far as in formulas.
I'd like to see at least 200mg Apigenin per cap.

If this ever saw the light of day, I'd probably run 800mg Apigenin a day. Although that is probably on the high side.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to see at least 200mg Apigenin per cap.

If this ever saw the light of day, I'd probably run 800mg Apigenin a day. Although that is probably on the high side.
Thanks. I had been thinking 200 to 300 mg. per capsule if we do one. I've been considering on whether we want to offer it as a single ingredient, use it in a formula, or both.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I had been thinking 200 to 300 mg. per capsule if we do one. I've been considering on whether we want to offer it as a single ingredient, use it in a formula, or both.
You could literally just call it Api-Plex and dose it the same as Epi-Plex. 300mg Api and then something like Piperine to enhance it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could literally just call it Api-Plex and dose it the same as Epi-Plex. 300mg Api and then something like Piperine to enhance it.
I had actually thought about using that name (now watch someone steal it haha). But haven't yet decided if we want to a formula one, single ingredient one (w absorption enhancers), or both.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Will this have bergamottin in it? That stuff is seriously effective.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will this have bergamottin in it? That stuff is seriously effective.
I think you might mean Bergamot/Citrus Bergamot? Bergamottin is from grapefruit normally used as an absorption enhancer but wouldn't be a good candidate for anything like this because it can affect the absorption of some medications and it is often warned to avoid it when using medications.

If you are meaning Bergamot/Citrus Bergamot, then no, it isn't. We may use that in a more overall cardiovascular support supplement but not in the one I was discussing as it is more geared towards blood pressure.

Great suggestion though. The formula for the more overall cardiovascular support formula isn't finalized so I'm definitely open to hearing thoughts on ingredients.

Here are some candidates that have been mentioned or thought of so far (and I may be missing some):

MenaQ7 Vitamin K2
Odorless Garlic
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna Extract)
Hawthorn Extract
Celery Seed Extract
Bergamot/Citrus Bergamot
Grape Seed Extract
Olive Leaf Extract
CoQ10
Vitamin D

Pantesin Pantethine (or other type) - has been mentioned but I'd prefer to keep it out for cost wise and use it in a more cholesterol specific formulation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To elaborate on the above cardiovascular idea some.....

There are so many different ingredients that people could want to see in a cardiovascular supplement that it would be impossible to make 100% of people happy and it would also be impossible to use them all bc of capsule space constraints and cost.

Also, different people want/need different things out of one. For one person, they may want an overall cardiovascular support one. For another, their main issue may be blood pressure. For another, it may be cholesterol.

So, if I had it my way, and IF the demand were there, what I would like to do would be to offer 3 different products:

Product 1 - Blood pressure formula (already in production)

Product 2 - Overall cardiovascular support formula

Product 3 - Cholesterol support formula

That way we could help people cover all their bases.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, my bad, citrus bergamot. My wife was diagnosed with unfavorable cholesterol a couple years ago. It's hereditary. Not awful, but the dr wanted her to take a high fish oil dose. She was already taking fish oil daily, so I turned to iForce, seeing as Heart Help was fairly new and promising. My wife took 2 bottles; one Sept, one Oct, then got tested 3 weeks after cessation of supplementation (unfortunately). The numbers:

Sept 12 - HDL 71 LDL 139

Dec 12 - HDL 101 LDL 73

They use:

It's discontinued, so she switched to NOW brand, which has been oos, so now using doublewood off amazon, but I'm not certain on the quality.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
New study on Sage (as Cognivia) if interested in a capsule based nootropic.

“Participants (n = 94, 25 M, 69 F, 30–60 years old) took part in this randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel groups design where a comprehensive array of cognitions were assessed 120- and 240-min post-dose acutely and following 29-day supplementation with either 600 mg of the sage combination or placebo. A consistent, significant benefit of the sage combination was observed throughout working memory and accuracy task outcome measures (specifically on the Corsi Blocks, Numeric Working Memory, and Name to Face Recall tasks) both acutely (i.e., changes within day 1 and day 29) and chronically (i.e., changes between day 1 to day 29).”

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bring back the caffeine tablets please. Capsules are great, but it is much easier to split up your doses with tabs.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't there an "M-Test Light" or some sort of SNS version coming out soon?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bring back the caffeine tablets please. Capsules are great, but it is much easier to split up your doses with tabs.
I honestly doubt that will happen. They are very low margin and when we had tabs everyone was asking for capsules.

And when we had uncoated tablets, people complained they were powdery. When we had coated, people complained bc of the smell of the coating; hard to explain but the tabs are basically polished with food grade glaze. I never thought there would be so much pickiness over caffeine tablets haha.

But I do appreciate your idea. I just wanted to explain why it probably won't be doable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wasn't there an "M-Test Light" or some sort of SNS version coming out soon?
I hadn't stated much in the way of details on it yet, but I'll go ahead and elaborate a bit more on it now.

Optimize-T isn't like an M-Test lite; it's a completely different type of test booster than M-Test. That was the challenge - designing something completely different from M-Test that wouldn't really compete with M-Test and that could be taken with it with no overlap. Optimize-T will not have KSM-66 or Mucuna like M-Test does, as some people don't like those ingredients bc it makes them tired (I love them myself).

Optimize-T will have 8 licensed branded ingredients all at their clinically efficacious dosage. The labels are being printed and the raw materials are in. Production time is hard to give an exact estimate on. I kind of doubt it will be out during the 12 weeks of new releases, but it if isn't, it should be out shortly after.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hadn't stated much in the way of details on it yet, but I'll go ahead and elaborate a bit more on it now.

Optimize-T isn't like an M-Test lite; it's a completely different type of test booster than M-Test. That was the challenge - designing something completely different from M-Test that wouldn't really compete with M-Test and that could be taken with it with no overlap. Optimize-T will not have KSM-66 or Mucuna like M-Test does, as some people don't like those ingredients bc it makes them tired (I love them myself).

Optimize-T will have 8 licensed branded ingredients all at their clinically efficacious dosage. The labels are being printed and the raw materials are in. Production time is hard to give an exact estimate on. I kind of doubt it will be out during the 12 weeks of new releases, but it if isn't, it should be out shortly after.
Nice thanks for the reply..I did notice KSM-66 DOES make me tired at 600mg in ONE SHOT. But in M-Test broke apart at 300 and 300 (or whatever it is) I have no issues.